Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
flamark
Mouseketeer

DDP: can I do this?

Hi all,
Sorry to ask another "can I do this" but I really need help here. I have FD for our upcoming trip. I have 2 packages since my older kids are only going to be with us part of the time. DS19, DS19GF, and DS16 will be with us for the first three days of our trip and for reservation purposes will be in a separate room. It will actually be all boys in one room and all girls in the other but I digress. Me, DW, DS11, DS7, and DD5 will be staying for 6 nights. We are at POR in a AB preferred room(s) so we have the regular DDP. Here is where my over planning mind is thinking of improvements. If I upgrade the other package to DDDP they will then have 27 TS credits. We don't want to have 3 TS and 2 snacks for the whole trip but I am thinking the extra credits could be very useful. CAN I have DS19 pay for everyone in the party with his KTTW card except the 2 younglings? And then could I pay for the 2 little kids either with their KTTW card or pay OOP? I know that if this would work I would need to use all of their credits by the time they leave. Bottom line: is this possible or am I totally missing something? Thanks.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #2
lauradis
DIS Veteran

1. extra room with 3 adults is staying for 3 nights?
2. extra room card will say 3 adults only not 6 adults 2 kids, which will not work unless you show your card too, unless the 3 adults in extra room arnt with you for that adr.

Thats all i got next person..
lauradis is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #3
purple figment
DIS Veteran

The KTTW cards for the older kids will say 3Adults on them because that is how many are registered in that room, so they can only order that many meals at one time. I think you are asking if you could have 6 Adult meals taken off of one card, but you won't be able to do this.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:01 PM   #4
flamark
Mouseketeer

Thanks! That was pretty much what I was asking. I love this board because Im sure that Im not the only compulsive over planner here and others can set me straight and just appreciate what Im gonna have.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: