Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Gay and Lesbian at Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
alansfantasyland
Earning My Ears

Solo traveling November 6-24

Hey guy. I'm new to Dis Boards. My name is Alan, age 20, and I've been a Disney lover since I was a little on. I am a premiere pass holder and live in Anaheim, California. I'm looking to get away from California for a while, so why not plan a Disney World trip. I'm planning a solo trip from November 6th-24th and will be staying at the Studio 6 hotel in Kissimmee. It would be great to meet up with other mouse lovers during my lengthy getaway from reality after working many 80 hour weeks.

Here is a little bit of info on me. I'm currently a parking enforcement officer and auditing officer for a major beach city in orange county....don't hate me for it. I just got my EMT license and plan on working for a ambulance company that does 911 calls shortly. I also am a monster for the months of September and October at a theme park called Knott's Scary Farm which is a lot like Halloween Horror Nights at Universal. Of course being the mouse lover I am I worked for Disney at some point in my youth. I worked in Fantasyland Attractions at Disneyland and knew all the classic attractions like Peter Pan, Mr. Toad, Alice In Wonderland, Casey Jr., and blah blah blah. I moved on from Disney because I needed to get serious with my job and goals. Now I'm happier than ever to be a guest at the parks again. In my free time I like to go out to theme parks (go figure..lol), bike, kayak, go to the beach, hike, camping, and drink lots and lots of beer and wine. Essentially I am very outgoing and never like to be home.

I'm here to truly enjoy Walt Disney World for what it is, as opposed to rushing through it in a week like all the times before. Anyone who can provide me with good company during my visit would be awesome. Between all the shows and rides it would be fun to do simple things like F&W, strolling through the resorts, or even doing the boat rentals on the lagoon. I'm open for anything and everything whether it is Disney or not Disney.
alansfantasyland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #2
jeanigor

Top of the "list" (now, which list is it?)
Don't pee on the parquet

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansfantasyland View Post
Hey guy. I'm new to Dis Boards. My name is Alan, age 20, and I've been a Disney lover since I was a little on. I am a premiere pass holder and live in Anaheim, California. I'm looking to get away from California for a while, so why not plan a Disney World trip. I'm planning a solo trip from November 6th-24th and will be staying at the Studio 6 hotel in Kissimmee. It would be great to meet up with other mouse lovers during my lengthy getaway from reality after working many 80 hour weeks.

Here is a little bit of info on me. I'm currently a parking enforcement officer and auditing officer for a major beach city in orange county....don't hate me for it. I just got my EMT license and plan on working for a ambulance company that does 911 calls shortly. I also am a monster for the months of September and October at a theme park called Knott's Scary Farm which is a lot like Halloween Horror Nights at Universal. Of course being the mouse lover I am I worked for Disney at some point in my youth. I worked in Fantasyland Attractions at Disneyland and knew all the classic attractions like Peter Pan, Mr. Toad, Alice In Wonderland, Casey Jr., and blah blah blah. I moved on from Disney because I needed to get serious with my job and goals. Now I'm happier than ever to be a guest at the parks again. In my free time I like to go out to theme parks (go figure..lol), bike, kayak, go to the beach, hike, camping, and drink lots and lots of beer and wine. Essentially I am very outgoing and never like to be home.

I'm here to truly enjoy Walt Disney World for what it is, as opposed to rushing through it in a week like all the times before. Anyone who can provide me with good company during my visit would be awesome. Between all the shows and rides it would be fun to do simple things like F&W, strolling through the resorts, or even doing the boat rentals on the lagoon. I'm open for anything and everything whether it is Disney or not Disney.
I'll be there the 8th-11th, mostly for the half marathon. I have an AP, too. I would suggest if you are going to stroll the Food and Wine festival, it be on a week day, as weekends tend to get rather crowded.
Old 09-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #3
LetsGoToo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansfantasyland View Post
Hey guy. I'm new to Dis Boards. My name is Alan, age 20, and I've been a Disney lover since I was a little on. I am a premiere pass holder and live in Anaheim, California. I'm looking to get away from California for a while, so why not plan a Disney World trip. I'm planning a solo trip from November 6th-24th and will be staying at the Studio 6 hotel in Kissimmee. It would be great to meet up with other mouse lovers during my lengthy getaway from reality after working many 80 hour weeks. Here is a little bit of info on me. I'm currently a parking enforcement officer and auditing officer for a major beach city in orange county....don't hate me for it. I just got my EMT license and plan on working for a ambulance company that does 911 calls shortly. I also am a monster for the months of September and October at a theme park called Knott's Scary Farm which is a lot like Halloween Horror Nights at Universal. Of course being the mouse lover I am I worked for Disney at some point in my youth. I worked in Fantasyland Attractions at Disneyland and knew all the classic attractions like Peter Pan, Mr. Toad, Alice In Wonderland, Casey Jr., and blah blah blah. I moved on from Disney because I needed to get serious with my job and goals. Now I'm happier than ever to be a guest at the parks again. In my free time I like to go out to theme parks (go figure..lol), bike, kayak, go to the beach, hike, camping, and drink lots and lots of beer and wine. Essentially I am very outgoing and never like to be home. I'm here to truly enjoy Walt Disney World for what it is, as opposed to rushing through it in a week like all the times before. Anyone who can provide me with good company during my visit would be awesome. Between all the shows and rides it would be fun to do simple things like F&W, strolling through the resorts, or even doing the boat rentals on the lagoon. I'm open for anything and everything whether it is Disney or not Disney.
I'm probably going to be there the week of Nov. 11 or Nov. 18. I'll be solo too and would really enjoy good company, too. I'm Norm, btw.
LetsGoToo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: