Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
faithtrustnpixidust
Earning My Ears

california grill private event

Hello all! I am considering using the Napa room at California Grill for a private lunch or dinner. I know that if you dine at California Grill earlier in the day you are able to come back during Wishes to view the fireworks on the skywalk. Does anyone know if the same applies for private events that take place there earlier in the day?
faithtrustnpixidust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:07 AM   #2
OhThePain
DIS Veteran

I don't actually know the answer to your question. However, I don't think the view of Wishes from CG is worth going back for. Unless I happen to be in the restaurant at the time of Wishes, I would much rather watch Wishes from MSUSA if I plan on being in MK that day or the Poly beach. The observation deck can be really crowded (sometimes feeling more crowded than MSUSA feels, due to the limited space), it can be chilly/windy and it just isn't worth the hastle of returning to CR in hopes of being allowed up.

On another note, I would call and see if the Napa room will still be there after the refurb. I am sure it will be, but you never know. While you are only considering it at the moment, it might be good to know it will still be there opposed to having your heart set on it and for whatever reason they decided to get rid of it.

1988- Contemporary Resort / 1990- Big Red Boat and Buena Vista Palace / 1993- CBR / 1997- ASMusic / 1998- CBR / 1998- ASSports / 2008/9- POR / 2009- Convention at Gaylord Palms / 2010- POR / 2011- AKL-CL (with 3 "bonus" nights AKL non-CL) / 2013-BWV / 2014- POR
OhThePain is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: