Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #61
LizzieinDisney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyof2 View Post
Lizzie you are my hero! I would love, love, love to attempt to eat at every WDW restaurant.

We are doing Sanaa lunch, Trail's End breakfast, Grand Floridian Cafe lunch, Whispering Canyon Cafe lunch, Be Our Guest dinner and 1900 Park Fare breakfast on our trip in November so it's been great to see reviews of them. We'd have loved to have done Olivia's breakfast too but we just didn't have enough days.

Thank you for your fantastic reviews.

Happy eating!
No problem! I am super blessed to be able to try all these restaurants! I totally understand about the time thing, so next trip, please try to fit in Olivia's!!!! It's so yummy, and the atmosphere is super fun. All your other choices are spectacular as well. You are not going to regret it! Have an amazing trip, and enjoy your food!!!!!
I am a Disney fanatic. I am a long-time Disneyland Annual Passholder and now a WDW Cast Member. Follow my blog, www.lizzieindisney.blogspot.com for tips, tricks, and dining reviews. And follow me on Twitter @lizzieindisney or Facebook, facebook.com/lizzieindisney

My Dining Review Thread:Living in Disney means Food! My Fine Dining Adventure
LizzieinDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #62
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Loving your reviews so far and what a fantastic idea to eat at a different place each week
DisneyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #64
disneymom1229
Mouseketeer

Absolutely love your reviews!! You have such a positive attitude that makes your reviews a pleasure to read.

Get out there and eat, eat, eat!
Keep up the great work...can't wait to read more.

What will you Celebrate?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
disneymom1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:23 AM   #65
wilma-bride
Would love a diet on Cadbury Flakes
Admits she's strange when it comes to eggs

DISboards Moderator

1900 Park Fare was the first place my DH and I ever ate at Disney, on our honeymoon, so it holds a special place in my heart.

We found the character interaction to be great and the food was pretty good too. A win win, if you ask me
wilma-bride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:49 AM   #66
LizzieinDisney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Loving your reviews so far and what a fantastic idea to eat at a different place each week
Thanks! Good to have you along It feels weird now, going a week without trying a new restaurant. Tonight we are breaking the norm, I am actually going to hang out Club Level at the Contemporary and eat dinner up there. I will have to post a review of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda67 View Post
Aww, what a lovely way to spend your birthday
It was truly magical. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymom1229 View Post
Absolutely love your reviews!! You have such a positive attitude that makes your reviews a pleasure to read.

Get out there and eat, eat, eat!
Keep up the great work...can't wait to read more.
Aw, thanks! Don't worry, there will be more reviews for sure!!!! And definitely more food.... Enjoy your upcoming trip, maybe I will run into you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
1900 Park Fare was the first place my DH and I ever ate at Disney, on our honeymoon, so it holds a special place in my heart.

We found the character interaction to be great and the food was pretty good too. A win win, if you ask me
That is awesome. What amazing memories at such a lovely place! It must be so neat to go back and just think of all those memories. Thanks for stopping by!
I am a Disney fanatic. I am a long-time Disneyland Annual Passholder and now a WDW Cast Member. Follow my blog, www.lizzieindisney.blogspot.com for tips, tricks, and dining reviews. And follow me on Twitter @lizzieindisney or Facebook, facebook.com/lizzieindisney

Old 09-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #67
momabbate
DIS Veteran

My DD (18 at the time) and I did 1900 Park Fair breakfast back in 2011. We loved it. Breakfast is also our favorite meal. I loved the addition of the lobster eggs benedict, and salmon. Not to mention the strawberry soup. It's not making the list for next trip, but hope one day to do it again. Loved seeing the pictures. Can't wait to club level review!
momabbate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:26 PM   #68
lisatav
Mouseketeer

Hey Lizzie, thanks for all the dining reviews! I did 1900 Park Fare for dinner in July and loved it! It was great getting to see a breakfast review. I'm gonna sub in so I don't miss any of you're reviews.
Next Trip: January 2015- Port Orleans- French Quarter
lisatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #69
LizzieinDisney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by momabbate View Post
My DD (18 at the time) and I did 1900 Park Fair breakfast back in 2011. We loved it. Breakfast is also our favorite meal. I loved the addition of the lobster eggs benedict, and salmon. Not to mention the strawberry soup. It's not making the list for next trip, but hope one day to do it again. Loved seeing the pictures. Can't wait to club level review!
Yay for breakfast lovers!!!!!!! I could eat breakfast for every meal I hope you have some good breakfasts planned! The Wave and Trails End each have excellent breakfast buffets, and they are both relatively unheard of. Club level was amazing, so much fun! And the fireworks view can't be beat

Old 09-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #70
LizzieinDisney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisatav View Post
Hey Lizzie, thanks for all the dining reviews! I did 1900 Park Fare for dinner in July and loved it! It was great getting to see a breakfast review. I'm gonna sub in so I don't miss any of you're reviews.
Thanks for joining in! It is great to have you along. I haven't done it for dinner yet, but I am going to have to try it. Was it yummy? great to hear from you!

Old 09-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #71
basketlacey
DIS Veteran

Thanks for your reviews so far! I am loving them. I was looking for a Trails End review as well as one for GFC and I found them both in your report. Subbing so I can keep up with your journey!

]Disney trips:6/2003: ASMo;11/2005: Offsite;10/2009: Offsite;11/2010: POR;11/2011 - AKL;10/2012 - BC; 10/2013 - WL/BWI; 2/2014 - FWC/Disney Cruise - Magic/CR; 4/2014 - CBR; 7/2014 Dolphin/OKW
basketlacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:12 PM   #72
LizzieinDisney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post
Thanks for your reviews so far! I am loving them. I was looking for a Trails End review as well as one for GFC and I found them both in your report. Subbing so I can keep up with your journey!
No problem! I love having an excuse to try new Disney restaurants, and keeping you all updated is the perfect one! Glad you found the reviews helpful, if you get a chance to try both places you won't regret it. I see you are coming down for Food and Wine? That is super exciting! Maybe we will run into each other Thanks for stopping by!

Old 09-23-2013, 08:40 AM   #73
momabbate
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieinDisney View Post
Yay for breakfast lovers!!!!!!! I could eat breakfast for every meal I hope you have some good breakfasts planned! The Wave and Trails End each have excellent breakfast buffets, and they are both relatively unheard of. Club level was amazing, so much fun! And the fireworks view can't be beat
I think the only breakfast we have planned is Tusker House. Going to do a prerope drop. Plus going to Captain Cook's for Tanga toast. Chris has been wanted this since he saw it back in 2008. Using the dining plan we don't feel it is worth doing breakfast.
momabbate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:34 AM   #74
disneymomof1
DIS Veteran

Loving all your reviews and pictures !!! Will keep following along on your journey !!

disneymomof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:14 PM   #75
LizzieinDisney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by momabbate View Post
I think the only breakfast we have planned is Tusker House. Going to do a prerope drop. Plus going to Captain Cook's for Tanga toast. Chris has been wanted this since he saw it back in 2008. Using the dining plan we don't feel it is worth doing breakfast.
I totally agree with that The Tonga Toast at Captain Cooks is YUMMY! I haven't had a chance to try Kona yet, so I can't give you a comparision. But I can tell you that it is so good. Glad you will finally get the chance to try it! I also haven't been able to try Tusker House yet, but hopefully in the next couple of months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomof1 View Post
Loving all your reviews and pictures !!! Will keep following along on your journey !!
Thanks! It is so good to have you along! I see you will be here for Food and Wine. Working in Epcot, we have been preparing for this like crazy. So excited for the Festival to finally start Thanks for joining along on in the craziness that is Disney food!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: