Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #511
spacecanada
Mouseketeer

Sadly, we have to cancel this cruise as I will not be able to get the time off from work. We will be rebooking at a later date, possibly the Western crossing in 2016. For now, we've changed our plans to a cruise on the Dream and a week at WDW. Not quite as relaxing but still fun and exciting.

Please remove us from the FE list.
Please remove us from the photo walk.

Thank you and have a wonderful trip!
spacecanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #512
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecanada View Post
Sadly, we have to cancel this cruise as I will not be able to get the time off from work. We will be rebooking at a later date, possibly the Western crossing in 2016. For now, we've changed our plans to a cruise on the Dream and a week at WDW. Not quite as relaxing but still fun and exciting.

So sorry to hear you won't be joining us, but you will have fun at WDW and on the Dream!!!

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Va-NanaTink is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2013, 01:29 PM   #513
dsnydaddy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Sadly, we have to cancel this cruise as I will not be able to get the time off from work. We will be rebooking at a later date, possibly the Western crossing in 2016. For now, we've changed our plans to a cruise on the Dream and a week at WDW. Not quite as relaxing but still fun and exciting. Please remove us from the FE list. Please remove us from the photo walk. Thank you and have a wonderful trip!
I wish you all the best with your new plans!
Old 09-26-2013, 05:39 AM   #514
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2canadianfans View Post
Hi ! We just recently booked this cruise We cruised on the May 2005 Panama sailing ...SOOO we know how much fun we will All have Lots to read ....sharon & jm
2canadianfans, Sharon & Jim to the cruise. So glad ya'll are joining us. This is a fun group here.............some crazier then others.......................the names have been changed to protect the innocent.......................and the guilty!!!! Glad you are sailing with us!!!

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are
GOLD Now - Our 6th Disney Cruise - 14 Day Cruise - Panama Canal Crossing - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014

davidls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:42 AM   #515
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-NanaTink View Post
Have a wonderful time!!
Thanks Stephanie and Dave. We are looking forward to the Oasis cruise. It's a chance to get away for a bit and check out this HUGH ship. Disney is and always will be our first love.

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are
GOLD Now - Our 6th Disney Cruise - 14 Day Cruise - Panama Canal Crossing - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014

Old 09-26-2013, 05:46 AM   #516
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:

So sorry to hear you won't be sailing with us. Hopefully you will get the chance to sail the Western Panama Canal cruise in 2016. The Dream is a beautiful ship. I think you are going to enjoy sailing on her. Plus the week at WDW, can't go wrong with that!!! Have fun, and hopefully we'll all sail together sometime in the future.

We Are

Old 09-26-2013, 10:39 AM   #517
DisneyMouseHouse

Help! I am a DIS Addict!

Quote:

So sorry to hear you won't be able to make it - I've removed your name from the FE list, and I am sure the photowalk won't be a biggie as it's a "show up if you want to" kind of thing - hehehehe!
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

Our Travels
DisneyMouseHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:35 AM   #518
kerstfan1
DIS Veteran

Well im glad i booked with disney direct yesterday the biggest disney touroperator went bankiert
Old 09-26-2013, 12:16 PM   #519
dee slack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerstfan1 View Post
Well im glad i booked with disney direct yesterday the biggest disney touroperator went bankiert
You made the right choice there but oh dear, there's probably going to be some very disappointed people about. Is the company based in the Nederlands? Will they be covered by any travel associations?

Disney Vow Renewal Wedding Pavilion Dec 13th 2007
Visited EVERY Disney park on the planet!!

Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer & Canada 05/02 *Florida 12/02*tour of Italy 05/03 *Kenya safari 12/03 *US S'west states 05/04 *Dubai 12/04 *China & HK 05/05 *Barbados & Royal Clipper 12/05 *Sth Africa, Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 05/06 *India 12/ 06 *Iceland 05/07 *Florida 12/07 (VR) & 10/10* Baltic Cruise 05/11*Tanzania safari 12/11 * tour of Turkey 05/12* Japan tour & TDR 10/12* DCL EBTA 5/13 * HKDL, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand & Singapore 04/14 * Norway 5/14
dee slack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:20 PM   #520
kerstfan1
DIS Veteran

Yes in the netherlands yes of u are away u can finish the vacation but if u still have to leave u probaly cant go but u will get your money back as the were with a special fund that covers this kind of things
Old 09-26-2013, 11:46 PM   #521
kdeans1010
DIS Veteran

So my big worry about this cruise (well one of my big. There are 3.) quickly got dashed. Apparently the LPN to RN class that I thought I was going to get into (that I've been busting butt to get into), that starts next September, is full. So I don't need to worry about that. Oy. And they changed the requirements, yet again! Just frustrating that I'm never going to get into a program. Now the only thing is money and no major injuries.
Old 09-27-2013, 06:22 AM   #522
kerstfan1
DIS Veteran

oke since im about a month away from booking my plane tickets what airport in the us is the best to connect true
Old 09-27-2013, 06:35 AM   #523
valee
Mouseketeer

We'll be flying into the airport in San Diego, but Los Angeles is close enough that you may want to check flights to there to see if they cost less or are more convenient.

If you are planning on making a stop at Disneyland before the cruise, a Los Angeles airport would be most convenient. Are there any Southern Californians that can help out with the best way to get from LA to the San Diego port?
valee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #524
kdeans1010
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by valee View Post
We'll be flying into the airport in San Diego, but Los Angeles is close enough that you may want to check flights to there to see if they cost less or are more convenient.

If you are planning on making a stop at Disneyland before the cruise, a Los Angeles airport would be most convenient. Are there any Southern Californians that can help out with the best way to get from LA to the San Diego port?
Personally, LAX scares me. I fly in there to go see family, but the LA airport is like the worst airport ever, worse than Sea-Tac (a nice airport). Orange County/John Wayne is a nice airport but expensive. Long Beach, my uncle and brother love. I'm a sucker for Ontario, but that's partially because I grew up down the street and it's small and sweet (it reminds me a lot of the Bellingham, Washington airport.). You can take the I-15 straight down. Totally bias.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #525
CrockettTraveler
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsnydaddy View Post
I'm tempted to book my Hotel, but still paying off another vacation. So, I gotta hold off. There are some great hotels in San Diego.
FYI - I just made reservations at a 3 star hotel a block away from the cruise terminal using AAA rate. Total $139.25. This offer was better than the pay in advance rate and allows you to cancel reservation without penalty. It offers free airport and cruise terminal shuttle and is starting room renovations November 2013. Now I have to wait for cheap airfare!
CrockettTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: