Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2013, 01:31 PM   #361
connors95
Earning My Ears

Great stories. Keep them coming.
connors95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #362
sjhanksaz
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Crawl View Post
Are you sure it was yours? This may happen more than it would seem
That may explain a lot, I better keep this secret a secret, don't tell my wife
sjhanksaz is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #363
MinniesYooHoo
With the cows and the chickens, they all sound like the dickens when I hear my little Minnie...YOO HOO!

This didn't happen to me exactly, but rather my mom. I had treated her and DD to a girls only trip. I surprised them both by choosing AKL as our resort. Well, on arrival day, it's tradition for us to unpack and head straight to the pool for cocktails and relaxation. (But let me reassure you that we never over imbibe. Just enough to relax. But hey, we are letting someone else do the driving right?) Well, after a lovely Piña Colava poolside, we decide to soak in the hot tub for a bit. I sat down with just my feet in the water on the edge of the hot tub. The ONLY other person in the hot tub was a middle aged gentleman minding his own business. He is on my right, and out of my periphery I see my mom coming to step into the water on my left. Next thing I know, all I see is a streak of black and blue flowers (moms bathing suit) hurtling over me in the direction of that poor man! Yep, you guessed it. The step into the hot tub was further down than she thought. She totally lost her balance, fell in the hot tub with the force of a whale and landed right in that mans lap!!!! The look on his face was priceless! And God love her, all I could do was laugh. I had no strength to actually get up and help her I was laughing so hard! The nice man helped her up and then made a hasty retreat out of the hot tub. We have never let her live that one down, and to this day she can't get into a hot tub without us laughing! Good times!!

I've been Boo'd!!!
Me DH DD(8) Granny: G-Daddy: Charlotte Mr. Tanner(The closest we could get to a hamster!)
MinniesYooHoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:58 PM   #364
disneynanacat
Lovin' Disney Too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinniesYooHoo View Post
This didn't happen to me exactly, but rather my mom. I had treated her and DD to a girls only trip. I surprised them both by choosing AKL as our resort. Well, on arrival day, it's tradition for us to unpack and head straight to the pool for cocktails and relaxation. (But let me reassure you that we never over imbibe. Just enough to relax. But hey, we are letting someone else do the driving right?) Well, after a lovely Piña Colava poolside, we decide to soak in the hot tub for a bit. I sat down with just my feet in the water on the edge of the hot tub. The ONLY other person in the hot tub was a middle aged gentleman minding his own business. He is on my right, and out of my periphery I see my mom coming to step into the water on my left. Next thing I know, all I see is a streak of black and blue flowers (moms bathing suit) hurtling over me in the direction of that poor man! Yep, you guessed it. The step into the hot tub was further down than she thought. She totally lost her balance, fell in the hot tub with the force of a whale and landed right in that mans lap!!!! The look on his face was priceless! And God love her, all I could do was laugh. I had no strength to actually get up and help her I was laughing so hard! The nice man helped her up and then made a hasty retreat out of the hot tub. We have never let her live that one down, and to this day she can't get into a hot tub without us laughing! Good times!!
Hilarious!
Old 09-07-2013, 05:12 AM   #365
WDW Crawl
Living In A Secret Unused Disney Attraction

Quote:
Magic moment!

Nearly 70k views on this thread! Share it and pass it along, this should be a show topic to pull from these and discuss!!!
WDW Crawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:43 AM   #366
Overexcited
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Great one!
2010 POP
2013 CBR
2015 CBR
Overexcited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #367
connors95
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinniesYooHoo
This one is hilarious. Read this one out loud and had everyone chuckling.
connors95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #368
jazz0007
DIS Veteran

Quite a few years ago when my DS was near 2 we were staying at POR on the AB side (our favorite!). Of course like many others we didn't feel like walking all the way around the building to find the staircase to get to the sidewalk. So me and my daughter (then 5) hopped over the bushes and behind us my husband tried to lift the stroller with my son in it down first. He proceeded to dump the stroller forward so my son in the stroller landed face first in the grass!! DS was not hurt only startled.....and the rest of us couldn't stop laughing as people passed us by. To this day everytime my husband picks up my son (who is now 8) we all say "Don't dump me Daddy!" It was THE line of our trip that year.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #369
shalom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz0007 View Post
like many others we didn't feel like walking all the way around the building to find the staircase to get to the sidewalk. So me and my daughter (then 5) hopped over the bushes...
The first thought that came to my mind when you said that was of that little boy who was bitten by a water moccasin at CBR. Glad your story had a much less traumatic ending.
shalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #370
BigAlsGal
DIS Veteran

I guess mine would be our dinner at garden grill. Mickey had come to our table multiple times. I guess by the 3rd time my twin girls were getting pretty comfortable speaking to Mickey so one decides to shout to him as he walks by our table "Hey my sister just farted!!" (Girls are 5 at the time).

Mickey proceeds to shake his head and put his hands on his ears like "oh my, too much info for my mouse ears!" as he's walking away from us.

Since Mickey is my hero I was mortified.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #371
Golden Rose
Princess by Choice

This is borderline rated R, not sure I should be sharing it! Please let me know if I should take it down, but it is both embarrassing and amusing, so I will go ahead and relate it in its entirety.

My most embarrassing moment happened about 5 years ago. We had just driven to WDW and were checking into our hotel for our first DVC stay, with our then about 4 year old son. DS really needed the bathroom, and really wanted me to take him, so we went to the restroom right off the hotel lobby (at SSR.) We ran to a stall (in the ladies' room, he was only 3 or 4), he pulled down his pants, lifted up the seat, and started um, relieving the urgency of his bladder. He was in such a hurry that he released the seat, which came crashing down on a part of him that we had been careful to teach him the correct name of.

DS started screaming and crying, "Ouch, it hurts, it hurts! Mommy, kiss it and make it better! Mommy, kiss my p*n*s! Kiss my p*n*s!"

He begins repeating this over and over, getting increasing frantic, because he still firmly believed that a kiss from Mommy makes everything better. I kissed his forehead, and told him it was all better. He said, "No, it still hurts, kiss my p*n*s."

I could hear someone laughing in another stall. I was starting to wonder when CPS was going to show up. I decided that the best solution was to sort of air blow a kiss in the general direction of his nether regions.

That seemed to satisfy him. He calmed down, got dressed, washed his hands, and walked with me back into the lobby. Where he announced in a loud voice,

"Thank you for blowing my p*n*s, Mommy!"

I spent the rest of the day convinced we were going to be thrown in jail, or at least banned from WDW forever.

(me) (DH) (DS 8) (DD 3) (4 cats) (52 fish) (and a frog)
Golden Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #372
keltiesmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Rose View Post
This is borderline rated R, not sure I should be sharing it! Please let me know if I should take it down, but it is both embarrassing and amusing, so I will go ahead and relate it in its entirety.

My most embarrassing moment happened about 5 years ago. We had just driven to WDW and were checking into our hotel for our first DVC stay, with our then about 4 year old son. DS really needed the bathroom, and really wanted me to take him, so we went to the restroom right off the hotel lobby (at SSR.) We ran to a stall (in the ladies' room, he was only 3 or 4), he pulled down his pants, lifted up the seat, and started um, relieving the urgency of his bladder. He was in such a hurry that he released the seat, which came crashing down on a part of him that we had been careful to teach him the correct name of.

DS started screaming and crying, "Ouch, it hurts, it hurts! Mommy, kiss it and make it better! Mommy, kiss my p*n*s! Kiss my p*n*s!"

He begins repeating this over and over, getting increasing frantic, because he still firmly believed that a kiss from Mommy makes everything better. I kissed his forehead, and told him it was all better. He said, "No, it still hurts, kiss my p*n*s."

I could hear someone laughing in another stall. I was starting to wonder when CPS was going to show up. I decided that the best solution was to sort of air blow a kiss in the general direction of his nether regions.

That seemed to satisfy him. He calmed down, got dressed, washed his hands, and walked with me back into the lobby. Where he announced in a loud voice,

I spent the rest of the day convinced we were going to be thrown in jail, or at least banned from WDW forever.
This ones making me laugh, I would have been mortified, but its cute.
keltiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:29 PM   #373
WDW Crawl
Living In A Secret Unused Disney Attraction

Quote:

This may be the cake winner so far in the thread... so FUNNY!
WDW Crawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:45 PM   #374
dpswift
DIS Veteran

Quote:

So funny I am just glad the little one was ok.
dpswift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #375
RobynPrincess
Looking around

Quote:

Oh. My. Goodness. I am almost wetting myself laughing!
RobynPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: