Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2013, 07:27 PM   #166
karriealex
When I am at the Polynesian I am home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbellandeeyor View Post
Never heard of that what is it
I was going to ask the same thing.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:29 PM   #167
WDW Crawl
Living In A Secret Unused Disney Attraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbellandeeyor View Post
Never heard of that what is it
Here's the thread about it
right here

WDW Crawl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-29-2013, 09:58 PM   #168
connors95
Earning My Ears

I have accidentally walked into the women's restroom. I didn't realize it until I looked up and saw rows of stalls and no urinals. And what felt like 20 pairs of women's eyes looking at me. Only thing I could say was sorry and find a men's room in a totally different part of the park.
connors95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #169
tinkerbellandeeyor
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Crawl View Post

Here's the thread about it
right here

Thank you
Old 07-29-2013, 10:56 PM   #170
Fivemuggles
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjhanksaz View Post

Ouch!

This didn't happen at Disney but I once at the movies accidentally drank not once, not twice, but three times out of the drink of the person next to me.

It was a good movie, she never noticed and I didn't know quite what to say.
Oh I would DIE- I can't even drink after my husband without gagging!! I probably would have puked the minute I realized it was a strangers cup lol!!!
Fivemuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #171
Fivemuggles
Mouseketeer

Not really embarrassing, more funny, but...

Ours last trip my DS was 9 years old, and thought he was too cool for character meets. My girls and my niece were all in line to meet Aladdin and jasmine, when DS comes up and decides he wants to meet them too. We get to the front of the line, and my son steps up to Aladdin and asks "what's up street rat?" We all stood there in shock for a minute, then burst out laughing so hard! Even Aladdin said that was a first for him!
Fivemuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:26 AM   #172
alexi34
Earning My Ears

We had a first floor room patio at the polynesian by the quiet pool. It was great to be able to just walk right outside the sliding door to the pool. After the swim I ended up walking straight thought the patio door to the bathroom... OF SOMEONE ELSES ROOM
alexi34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:26 AM   #173
WDW Crawl
Living In A Secret Unused Disney Attraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexi34 View Post
We had a first floor room patio at the polynesian by the quiet pool. It was great to be able to just walk right outside the sliding door to the pool. After the swim I ended up walking straight thought the patio door to the bathroom... OF SOMEONE ELSES ROOM
haha! You should have just gone with it and called the people "cousin" and told them that O'hana means family and no one gets left behind from using the restroom.
WDW Crawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:34 AM   #174
tinkerbellandeeyor
DIS Veteran

Does dcl count if so dh and I went to a adult show wondering how bad could it be trust me it was so bad we still laugh about it
Old 07-30-2013, 07:47 AM   #175
Bree
DIS Veteran

Can't believe I'm posting this

We took a trip in April 2009. My DD was just a little older than 3.5yo. She had been potty trained since she was 2.5yo and hadn't had an accident since the summer of 2008. After a busy morning in the parks we came back to WL after lunch and decided to go swimming. We were there for about an hour and I was in the deeper section of the pool with my DS and DH was with DD on the stairs. Out of the corner of my eye I see my DH suddenly snatch DD out of the pool, wrap her in a towel and race back towards the hotel. I make my way over to get out of the pool when the lifeguard starts blowing her whistle telling everyone to get out. That's when I see it. Little brown chunks floating in the water. The pool was shut down for the rest of the day and did not open up until the following afternoon. I have never been so thoroughly embarrassed in my life. My kid shut down the WL pool

Bree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:48 AM   #176
bluejasmine
DIS Veteran

Back in Dec my mom, DH, DS & DD & I stayed one night at Asmu before transferring to POR, we checked in got our room numbers & keys. Went to the building we thought was ours & went to open one of the doors when I saw someone inside laying on the bed & told my mom " no wait, stop they gave us the wrong room number!" So all 5 of us go back to check in only to find out we misread the numbers, all five of us... We all felt pretty stupid.. Lol

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
ASMo 2003/2005, ASMu 2009,Pop 2006/2013, SSR 2008, Poly CL 2010/2011/2013, GF CL 2012, AKL 2011, CR 2011, BC CL 2012, POR 2005/2012, CBR 2011, DCL Fantasy 2012, Hilton DTD 2011(2x) Best Western DTD 2010/2012
bluejasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:11 AM   #177
Harlemgirl720
DIS Veteran

I would have to say when I went in 1974 when I went. I was about 7 or 8. Well my brother was 5 at the time and he was the worse. We went on Mission to Mars. (now Stitchs Great Escape) He cried because he thought we actually left earth. The seats sank in thinking you were actually moving.

Then we got on Peter Pan. Thought we were flying high in the sky

Then we got stuck in the Haunted Mansion for about 10-15 mins. Hollered like the devil was on his heels. '

And the topper......Sitting in the restaurant. Don't remember which one and loudly proclaimed.....ROACH!!!!

Love my brother dearly. One of the best times we had.

Harlemgirl720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:15 AM   #178
nicoleakr
DIS Veteran

I love this thread!!! Ok I will share mine.....my DS had been rather bouncy all day and driving me crazy.Well we were in line for backlot tour and I had zone out for a bit well in the corner of my eye I see my son doing something he was not suppose to do so I snapped and told him to stop it and put my hands on his arm only to discover it was not my DS who was causing the problem. I was so embrassed, the sad thing is his mother never even notice!

2013 Beach Club
2011Grand Flordian grand gathering
2009 Grand Flordian
2008 Contemporary
2006 Grand Flordian[/FONT]
nicoleakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:09 AM   #179
Nina1
Disney Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
On our first trip at All Star Movies we came upon an armadillo. Our natural reaction (as anyone's would be) was to run around during the week, randomly chanting 'it's the Holiday Armadillo!' (Friends tv show reference). A few days into the trip we were getting back to the resort. My husband dropped us off and went to go park. As he was coming up to the building he saw the elevator closing and caught a glimpse of us. Being the oh so hilarious chap he is, my husband ran up the stairs and waited in front of the elevator. The moment the doors opened he did his variation of jazz hands and yelled 'IT'S THE HOLIDAY ARMADILLO!!!'

Sadly for him, we were already on our room. The poor father he had just accosted grabbed his young children in a mixture of fear and defense. Mortified, my husband just sprinted back to our room. We never did see that family again...
I almost peed myself when I read this. Every time I think about it, I start to laugh again.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:12 AM   #180
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina1 View Post

I almost peed myself when I read this. Every time I think about it, I start to laugh again.
If there was anyway possible to portray the look of that poor man I would do it lmao

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: