Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2013, 07:22 AM   #601
TeresaMRoberts
I'm Going to Disney World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Queen Bee View Post
Is following this thread the best way to track when a month (Jan for us) will open?
Yes waiting on January myself some one will post it and the name of the thread will change. It usually does open first thing in the morning either they say afternoon. Just downloaded the app to keep better track than waiting on email notifications lol
TeresaMRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:53 AM   #602
kelleigh1
Disney Baby
I sleep with Pooh & Mickey
Kicked off the school bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsdolphin View Post
I am the only person I know who doesn't like crab cakes! I am afraid they would spoil before I could get them to you!
This is true!

Childless doesn't mean that we're not a family. MLA RLA

kelleigh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-30-2013, 08:53 AM   #603
Nicnic
Mouseketeer

Thanks to the person who said try the laptop for booking more than 2, it worked.

I was able to get Nov 5 at 8pm. I missed out on the Oct ones.
I was going for Nov 3rd but we have BOG at 6;45 and would feel too rushed and full, so were going on a night we had nothing planned to do, staying at the Beach Club so will take a sloooow stroll through Epcot then monorail it over just for the party, ok maybe some rides, but not too many as we will be back at MK 8am the next day for CP breakfast, our last full day, boo.

First time, can't wait.

Thanks again.
Nicnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:01 AM   #604
Bren95
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumeriainseattle View Post
I would call back and ask to speak with a supervisor. Have alll the emails, including dates/times and the confirmatiom numbers.

Explain that you did not authorize this to be cancalled, So, obviously, there as an error on their end, Du to the issue being on their end, they need to honor the origianl reservation, NOW. It is not your fault that the DisneyDining site had a glith or whatever, due to the training it is going through.

That is what I would do..
UPDATE - I did call back, and no they would not reinstate my previous reservation. I had all my info, confirmation numbers, the email confirmation, my credit card receipt.. nope, they said it was cancelled. Even was told it wasn't available for them to book for me. BUT, I logged into my computer and low and behold, I booked it again on line. Have another confirmation, and I called and was told it was all set. I don't understand what happened, and frankly they weren't exactly magical about working with me. This time it shows up under My disney experience and I am fairly confident i'm set.
Old 08-30-2013, 09:03 AM   #605
Hunclemarco
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren95 View Post
UPDATE - I did call back, and no they would not reinstate my previous reservation. I had all my info, confirmation numbers, the email confirmation, my credit card receipt.. nope, they said it was cancelled. Even was told it wasn't available for them to book for me. BUT, I logged into my computer and low and behold, I booked it again on line. Have another confirmation, and I called and was told it was all set. I don't understand what happened, and frankly they weren't exactly magical about working with me. This time it shows up under My disney experience and I am fairly confident i'm set.
Awesome! I'm glad you were able to get a renewed reservation. Can't believe they gave you the run around.

January 1979 Offsite; January 1992 POR; March 1999Honeymoon ; May 2002 CBR; May 2008 Offsite; November 2008 CBR March 2009 DVC SSR, BCV; August 2009 DVC AKV,BCV; December 2009 DVC SSR; February 2010 DVC BCV; November 2010 DVC BWV; May 2011 POP; March 2012 DCL Dream and POP; May 2012 POP; April 2013 DVC BCV; November 2013 CSR; Yacht Club, DCL Dream and BWV May 2014, SSR and AKV-Jambo September 2014
Hunclemarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:31 AM   #606
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren95 View Post
Very happy to hear your re-booked and all set !!!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:52 AM   #607
lizziesc
Earning My Ears

I have a question. I subscribed to this thread and i am not getting alerts (preparing for December dates and was using November alerts as a test) Anyone know what I I may be missing? Thanks for the help.
lizziesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:57 AM   #608
cincystamper
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziesc View Post
I have a question. I subscribed to this thread and i am not getting alerts (preparing for December dates and was using November alerts as a test) Anyone know what I I may be missing? Thanks for the help.

Same thing happened to me. I ended up unsubscribing and then resubscribing and now all the alerts are coming through. Don't know how or why, but it worked so you might want to give that a try....
Old 08-30-2013, 10:58 AM   #609
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
When you subscribed did you check off to receive instant email notifications? Also when you receive an email you will not get another unless you view the actual thread.

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 08-30-2013, 11:01 AM   #610
sjs314

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincystamper View Post
Same thing happened to me. I ended up unsubscribing and then resubscribing and now all the alerts are coming through. Don't know how or why, but it worked so you might want to give that a try....
I know if you have your DIS account setup to subscribe if you post to a thread you don't get email notification unless you do go to Thread Tools and as you say unsubscribe then re subscribe making sure to mark off you want the instant email notification

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 08-30-2013, 11:02 AM   #611
lizziesc
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post

When you subscribed did you check off to receive instant email notifications? Also when you receive an email you will not get another unless you view the actual thread.
I am not sure now. Is there a way to see if I did or did not or do I need to unsubscribe and subscribe again?
Old 08-30-2013, 11:04 AM   #612
sjs314

Quote:
I am not sure now. Is there a way to see if I did or did not or do I need to unsubscribe and subscribe again?
Yep I would re subscribe

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 08-30-2013, 11:09 AM   #613
lizziesc
Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone! I will look into it further. May redo the subscribing.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:20 AM   #614
JessicaCagle
Earning My Ears

Yay!!! Got my reservation for November 29 party of 12! Thank goodness for this thread!!!!
JessicaCagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:47 PM   #615
RedheadRinger
Mouseketeer

App???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaMRoberts View Post
Yes waiting on January myself some one will post it and the name of the thread will change. It usually does open first thing in the morning either they say afternoon. Just downloaded the app to keep better track than waiting on email notifications lol

What APP are we talking about? Is there an APP for the desert party??? LOL, that would be perfect?
I am also waiting for January.

Tags
adr, dessert, party, tomorrowland, wishes

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: