Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2013, 01:29 PM   #421
Stefne
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaalja
Does anyone know when the photopass photography stopped at the Dessert Party? Curious because a friend of mine was there in June and there was a photographer there then.
Not sure but we did the party on July 25 and there was no photographer at that one. I thought maybe it was a one night thing. Didn't realize it was permanent :-(
Stefne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #422
mmouse50
DIS Veteran

I want to book a party during Thanksgiving week - do you think that they will have a party during that week? Does anyone know if they had one during that time last year?
mmouse50 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #423
CanWeGoNow
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmouse50 View Post
I want to book a party during Thanksgiving week - do you think that they will have a party during that week? Does anyone know if they had one during that time last year?
When I look at the booking options on the website, the 21st and 22nd are greyed out - my assumption is that means those two days wouldn't have the party, but the other days might? Of course, since none of the days have really been loaded in yet, not sure that means anything for certain...
CanWeGoNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:10 PM   #424
KathieSmallwood
Mouseketeer

kathies

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanWeGoNow View Post
When I look at the booking options on the website, the 21st and 22nd are greyed out - my assumption is that means those two days wouldn't have the party, but the other days might? Of course, since none of the days have really been loaded in yet, not sure that means anything for certain...
The blue days are the party. The grey days there is no party.
KathieSmallwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #425
charlottechris
Earning My Ears

Anxiously waiting for Nov 27th

Never been to the party before. Can't wait to try it!!!
Old 08-24-2013, 04:38 PM   #426
ktblueyes18
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmouse50 View Post
They did a couple years ago, at least. I think it was two days before Thanksgiving.

Joined DVC in May and are doing a three-way split stay at BLT, BW, and AKL in December 2013!

ktblueyes18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #427
mmouse50
DIS Veteran

I saw the that 21st and 22nd was greyed out but I thought is was because they hadn't set up anthing yet and those 2 days were Thanksgiving last year. It just seemed strange that they blocked out the MSSHP party dates in September and October but they would let all the party dates in November happen. I wish this week would hurry up.
mmouse50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #428
plumeriainseattle
Mouseketeer

Can we use dining plan "points" for this?
plumeriainseattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #429
cajaput
Loving all things Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumeriainseattle
Can we use dining plan "points" for this?
Nope, dining plan not accepted for dessert party. I have a ressie for my family of 4....two kids & two adults....and I believe my total was like $78.78. You have to pay in advance when you make your reservation.

cajaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:24 PM   #430
buckeev
RedNeck Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajaput View Post
Nope, dining plan not accepted for dessert party. I have a ressie for my family of 4....two kids & two adults....and I believe my total was like $78.78. You have to pay in advance when you make your reservation.
That's not as bad as I thought. I've never even tried to book it because I read somewhere that the price was much higher. My wife and daughters would love this, so I think I'll try to catch a booking for them on this upcoming holiday trip.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #431
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeev View Post
That's not as bad as I thought. I've never even tried to book it because I read somewhere that the price was much higher. My wife and daughters would love this, so I think I'll try to catch a booking for them on this upcoming holiday trip.
It is well worth what they charge for the seating alone I absolutely hate the crowds on Main Street for the Fireworks

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:37 PM   #432
Lsdolphin
Mouseketeer

I am absolutely obsessed with waiting to make ressie for Nov. party. Disboards is keeping me sane my family and friends would think I am crazy if they knew how many times a day I check for availability. Even beginning to worry I will be working or driving in the car and miss my " big chance"!
Lsdolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #433
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsdolphin View Post
I am absolutely obsessed with waiting to make ressie for Nov. party. Disboards is keeping me sane my family and friends would think I am crazy if they knew how many times a day I check for availability. Even beginning to worry I will be working or driving in the car and miss my " big chance"!

I expect it to open Tuesday because I have a Drs Appt

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #434
Lsdolphin
Mouseketeer

Yep or Thursday while we have a Dr. appt. and have to turn off cell phone!
Lsdolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #435
CanWeGoNow
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsdolphin View Post
HA! Had to check to make sure I hadn't posted this without realizing it - glad to know I'm not the only one obsessing so hard!
CanWeGoNow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adr, dessert, party, tomorrowland, wishes

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: