Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2013, 12:54 AM   #1
kjh73
Mouseketeer

Booking with Free Dining Pin

We have the Free Dining Pin. I know the dates we want to book...but because I am having trouble finding good flights...our days may have to move slightly. We are planning 12 days plus our 2 travel days...just wondering is it possible to book with the pin for 15 days pay the deposit but then before our final payment is due...could I cancel a few days on our trip? I want to book as soon as possible while I can still get the resort we want...but I also want to wait on the flights for a bit. Thanks!
kjh73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:00 AM   #2
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjh73 View Post
We have the Free Dining Pin. I know the dates we want to book...but because I am having trouble finding good flights...our days may have to move slightly. We are planning 12 days plus our 2 travel days...just wondering is it possible to book with the pin for 15 days pay the deposit but then before our final payment is due...could I cancel a few days on our trip? I want to book as soon as possible while I can still get the resort we want...but I also want to wait on the flights for a bit. Thanks!
FD stays have a maximum of 14 nights, so that would be the most you could book, but you can modify it later. When are you travelling? A public FD offer is coming out Aug 1 (July 29 for Disney Visa holders) for fall dates.
smitch425 is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-21-2013, 01:04 AM   #3
kjh73
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
FD stays have a maximum of 14 nights, so that would be the most you could book, but you can modify it later. When are you travelling? A public FD offer is coming out Aug 1 (July 29 for Disney Visa holders) for fall dates.
It would actually be 14 nights...that I was thinking of booking...just to give me a little cushion till I can hopefully get better flight times and prices. Then I would probably cancel 2 nights. Just wondering is it ok to cancel 2 nights of a trip...we will have only paid the deposit at that point
Old 07-21-2013, 01:06 AM   #4
kjh73
Mouseketeer

We are travelling mid November. I did see that the FD was going to be offered starting beginning of August. So then they will open more rooms?
Old 07-21-2013, 01:25 AM   #5
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjh73 View Post
We are travelling mid November. I did see that the FD was going to be offered starting beginning of August. So then they will open more rooms?
Yes, a new block of rooms will be available for the FD promotion, though some resorts my have limited availability due to current booking levels.
smitch425 is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: