Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2013, 09:05 AM   #16
Hopefully
DIS Veteran
 
Hopefully's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Boston Area, MA
Posts: 9,136

Quote:
Originally Posted by prune1977 View Post
I know the eating in room for trip would save us $$$ but I don't cook well at all & part of a vacation for us is my wife not having to cook, plus part of the magic is the restaurants at Disney. My wife says she wouldn't mind cooking but I just can't let that happen on a vacation.
We are DVC owners, so we usually stay in a 1 or 2 bedroom villa. We do grocery delivery from wegoshop.com and I highly recommend them. I too do not like to cook on vacation and eating in restaurants is part of the magic for us too.
BUT, we order breakfast foods, coffee, juice, water, soda, beer, wine, cheese and crackers and other snacks.
Even if you are in regular rooms, having a quick breakfast in the room saves time and money. We believe we save the delivery cost with just the bottled water. We all carry either water or soda in with us as well. Again, a savings. And it is great to sit with an "adult beverage" and relax on occasion. With teens it will be great to have soda and snacks when you return to the room.
Connecting rooms, at any resort, are never guaranteed, no matter how well you explain your situation. As long as you have 2 adults, they consider you could occupy 2 separate rooms.
Good Luck
__________________
Hopefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #17
GrumpyBelle
DIS Veteran
 
GrumpyBelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 1,446

I like the idea of renting points. I would want all of the kids together where I could keep an eye on them. This may be an issue since you can't be guaranteed 2 connecting rooms. Also as others have mentioned the ability to have groceries delivered makes this a more affordable option as far as eating goes. We order food for breakfast since we don't eat large breakfasts and can eat while everyone is getting ready. We also order quick snack type options for after the parks at night---ready made pizzas, chicken fingers, etc. That way we only have to eat a lunch--or small something during park time and a dinner. By doing it this way, it is cheaper to eat even with 1 table service meal and some extra snacks each night than to pay for a dining plan.
__________________
DH ME DS20 DD14

8/2006 ASMu/3 night DCL, 8/2007 CBR/4 night DCL, 8/]2008 WL, 8/2009 SSR, 3/2010 AKV-Kidani, 8/2010 BWV/5 night DCL, 4/2011 AKV-Jambo/Kidani, 8/2011 DCL Alaskan, 8/2012 AKV-Kidani, 2/2013 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean/Puerto Rico, 8/2013 CSR, 11/2013 Celtic Thunder Cruise--Western Caribbean--Carnival Victory, 2/2014 AKV-Kidani, 8/2014 RCCL Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean, 11/2014 Celtic Thunder Cruise 2--MSC Divina
GrumpyBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #18
1GR8DISNEYFAN
Mouseketeer
 
1GR8DISNEYFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: California
Posts: 255

I agree with a previous poster who suggested Bonnet Creek. 2 years ago we got a 2 bedroom 2 bath presidential suite for about $180 a night. You may need a 3 bedroom, but you would have lots of room for everyone. With a full kitchen you could save on breakfast and snacks and simple meals, but still enjoy Disney restaurants. You could save $ on tickets through Undercover Tourist. The only thing is you would not have a chance at FD. It is a great resort for teens and families and on Disney property so you don't feel like your ever leaving Disney. Check out the pictures on the "We Love Bonnet Creek" thread in the "Orlando Hotels and Attractions" forum. At the time we stayed there my DDs were 19, 19 and 15 and they loved it. They said they would rather stay there than the Poly. Now rather or not the teens would have fun really depends on their personalities. My teens always loved vacationing as a family, and we had a great time together. But my DDs have friends who do not care to spend time with their parents, the last place they would want to go is WDW with their parents, and I have read about some on these boards where the teens spoil the trip because they really don't want to be there, they don't want to get up early to go to the parks etc. We have similar family situations as you, where the kids are suffering due to the parents lack of parenting skills, so I understand and appreciate what you would like to do. I think if you decide that you are able to afford it, it would be best to talk to the kids to see if it is something they would like to do. I think the 12 and 13yo would love it, just not sure about the 16 yo. Good luck on your decision, your nephews and niece are lucky to have you!
__________________
Always dreaming of my next Disney visit!
Grew up going to Disneyland at least once a year, Disneyland AP holder since 1996, 1989 WDW off site, 2004 Yaght Club, 2006 Poly, 2008 Poly, 2011 Bonnett Creek, 2012 ASMO, 2013 Port Orleans Riverside, 2014 ASMU


1GR8DISNEYFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:37 PM   #19
gillenkl
DIS Veteran
 
gillenkl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Delaware: in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room
Posts: 2,209

Davids DVC Rental? never used them but lots of people do - and as another posted said, you can get on their email list and they will send you deals for $10-11 a point.

http://www.dvcrequest.com/
__________________
Oct 2014 POP***Oct 2013 The Fort***Aug 2013 POP/POR***Dec 2012 ASMo ***Aug 2012 ASMo/POR *** 2011 The Fort ***2010 Wilderness Lodge***2009 & 2007 The Fort ***2006- POFQ***1993- Poly Honeymoon
DH/myself the twins: DS15DD15
gillenkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #20
kpm76
DIS Veteran
Charlie Brown is competing with my college basketball game
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,947

Quote:
Originally Posted by prune1977 View Post
I know the eating in room for trip would save us $$$ but I don't cook well at all & part of a vacation for us is my wife not having to cook, plus part of the magic is the restaurants at Disney. My wife says she wouldn't mind cooking but I just can't let that happen on a vacation.
I know cooking on vacation is not ideal, but I'd much prefer to go with a 2 bedroom DVC unit and cook as opposed to 2 value rooms with no guarantee that the rooms will connect. Everything at a DVC resort is going to be superior to a value resort and your experience will be entirely different. It will be a true family vacation because you will all be together.

Run the numbers on the DDP. With the price increase, it's really not a "value" anymore unless part of the value for you is having everything paid for prior to the trip. I also find the DDP taxing to keep track of everyones credits, snacks etc. And I am always the one in charge of making sure everyone in our party is using the correct amount of credits etc.

Since you're asking for opinion/options, I would go with the DVC 2 bedroom, grocery shop yourself or have them delivered and eat breakfast in, maybe grab CS for lunch and do easy things for dinner, like pasta etc. Plan a few restaurants for lunch or dinner but not everyday.

Good luck and happy planning!
kpm76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:59 PM   #21
MinnieLovesMickey12
DIS Veteran
 
MinnieLovesMickey12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Way down South near the banks of the mighty Mississippi River.
Posts: 2,098

You could stay in a 3 bedroom suite/condo at Bonnet Creek for $150 a night or less, which would be about $250/$350 a night cheaper than staying on property. You can do that special TS meal for all of you for $250 and eat other meals and breakfast in your room.

If you are feeding 8 ppl and you eat breakfast in the room you save about $80-$250 a day. By eating dinner in the room you save the same amount if not more.

Bonnet Creek has 5 pools, 2 lazy rivers, ping pong, volleyball, free putt putt and a bunch of on site places to eat.

It is just a few minutes from Disney.

The massive amount of room and space you would have for everybody would be awesome compared to being cooped up in 2 little hotel rooms.

For whoever suggested the deluxe dining plan, that is crazy. most of those folks are over 10 and that cost $100 a day per person. That would be about $700 a day in food costs when you factor in the adults and adult kids and kids. You can pay OOP and eat 3 meals a day for way less than $100 per person.

I would never suggest the deluxe dining plan to anybody unless they were getting the DDP free and paid to upgrade to DlxDp.
__________________
10/27-11/6/11 All Star Music Family Suite (QSDP) --Family trip 1/26-2/1/12 Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista --Adults Only trip
4/16-4/21/12 Rosen Inn --Adults Only Trip 10/27-11/4/12 All Star Music Family Suite (DDP) --Family Trip
4/14-4/19/13 Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista -- Adults Only Trip 11/10-11/16/13 Wyndham Bonnet Creek -- Adults Only Trip
12/7-12/13/14 Wyndham Bonnet Creek-- Adults Only trip 10/31-11/10/15 Wyndham Bonnet Creek -- Family Trip
MinnieLovesMickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:52 PM   #22
Marthasor
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,044

I'm going to suggest renting points for a 2-bedroom and staying onsite at DVC - SSR and OKW will be your most cost effective choices. Yes, add a dining plan. That way the teens can go grab a bite or a snack and just swipe their card as opposed to having to ask you for cash constantly.

I know others have suggested staying off-site and yes, it would save you some money, but it will add the hassle of either having to rent a car or relying on off-site shuttles that do not have very frequent transportation to the parks. You'll also lose out on using Magical Express which offers a cost savings as well.
Marthasor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:41 PM   #23
robinb
DIS Veteran
 
robinb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 31,476

Offsite is definitely more affordable for such a large group, even after you factor in a car. You may want to consider buying Annual Passes for your September trip if you plan on your niece/nephew trip within the next year. It will save you on park passes and parking if you choose to stay offsite.

ETA: I think that a trip with teens is a much different animal than with your own young children. The expensive character meals that make the DxDDP worthwhile for families with younger children may lose their charm with older kids. Especially kids that are not raised on WDW. If you choose to stay onsite, I would probably go with the regular DDP which will allow you a couple of character meals and a couple of meals that would appeal to the older children too.
__________________
DVC Member since 1997
Walt Disney World 2013 * Disneyland Paris 2012 * Disneyland 2011 * Hong Kong Disneyland 2007 * Tokyo Disneyland 2007

Last edited by robinb; 07-20-2013 at 08:53 PM.
robinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #24
jcemom
Official Tag Fairy Assistant
I like it here and I want to stay! :)
think of all that money I could have put towards Disney!
 
jcemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: too far from WDW
Posts: 8,464

My mom and I took my three kids along with my niece and nephew. We rented points from a fellow DISer for a two bedroom villa at OKW. (I think we paid $11 per point.) It was very roomy and my kids still say it's the best "hotel" they've ever been in lol.

There is no way I would have purchased the dining plan for that many people...too much money. We had groceries delivered and made breakfast or had cereal or whatever each morning. We ate CS lunches in the parks. We made some dinners and ate in the parks for some, depending on our plans for each day. We bought some snacks but not a lot.

The only TS meals we planned were Crystal Palace breakfast and Chef Mickey's dinner. I chose buffets so the kids could eat as much as they wanted and because the variety meant everyone liked something.

The "problem" with getting the DDP is that you're paying for a TS meal each day. While nice to have, that's not necessary and rather expensive with all those Disney adults. The QSDP is really more of a convenience and not so much a money saver, unless everyone consistently orders the more expensive combo meals and always gets dessert, and always drinks soda or bottled drinks. (We often get ice water and almost never want CS desserts.) I think you'd be better off choosing a couple of TS meals and paying for everything OOP, if you go the DVC points rental route.
__________________
Tracey


* 9/2015 Fantasy & ??? * 12/2014 BWV * 9/2013 AKV & Dream & POR * 9/2012 BWV & AKV * 2/2011 CBR * 1/2010 Pop * 9/2009 AKV * 1/2009 BCV * 9/2008 POFQ * 12/2007 OKW * 1/2007 Pop * 10/2006 Pop & OKW * 1/2006 BWV & AKL * 9/2005 Pop * 6/2005 POR * 2/2005 WL * 2/2004 AKL * 2/1989 offsite * 6/1978 offsite *
jcemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:01 AM   #25
LovesTimone
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In Mickey's Backyard
Posts: 1,388

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieLovesMickey12 View Post
You could stay in a 3 bedroom suite/condo at Bonnet Creek for $150 a night or less, which would be about $250/$350 a night cheaper than staying on property. You can do that special TS meal for all of you for $250 and eat other meals and breakfast in your room.

If you are feeding 8 ppl and you eat breakfast in the room you save about $80-$250 a day. By eating dinner in the room you save the same amount if not more.

Bonnet Creek has 5 pools, 2 lazy rivers, ping pong, volleyball, free putt putt and a bunch of on site places to eat.

It is just a few minutes from Disney.

The massive amount of room and space you would have for everybody would be awesome compared to being cooped up in 2 little hotel rooms.

For whoever suggested the deluxe dining plan, that is crazy. most of those folks are over 10 and that cost $100 a day per person. That would be about $700 a day in food costs when you factor in the adults and adult kids and kids. You can pay OOP and eat 3 meals a day for way less than $100 per person.

I would never suggest the deluxe dining plan to anybody unless they were getting the DDP free and paid to upgrade to DlxDp.
I am the whoever that suggested DDXDP - As with most post here it's your opinion and you are making a suggestion. Each person has one, just because you do not agree that does not make it crazy. The OP is trying to give his nephew's and niece, a trip that they would never most likely never to be able to go on. With DDXDP it cover all meals and snacks, My nephew at 16 could eat a whole large pizza and salad, bread sticks and dessert, ( and no he was and is not over weight) and still be looking around for something more... So with this plan he will be able to let everyone get what they want, and be able to relax as it is paid for up front. I suggested this as I planned a trip my friends and family we had several teenagers, When at lunch and dinner even though some might not have wanted a appetizer they ordered one, and the kids ( teenagers) would eat it, still eat their main entrée and dessert, without blinking a eye. For myself and my family we enjoy this option. And of course if you can get free dinning, and upgrade that would be the way to go.
LovesTimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #26
Schmoodle
DIS Veteran
 
Schmoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 637

It's very sweet that you want to do this for these kids - I hope it works out. You've got lots of advice on where to stay, just wanted to add that my youngest two are 15 and 17, and when I asked if they really wanted to go back to WDW or were just humoring me, they assured me they wanted to go. It depends on the kids of course, but lots of teens go to WDW and have a great time. Just look at those tour groups! Now mine don't care about the characters, but then they never did even when they were younger, and I see lots of pix on the DIS of teens with characters.

I know you said you'd prefer a dining plan, and it certainly would simplify things, especially if you end up in regular rooms onsite, but if you go with a Villa/condo, you may want to reconsider. The dining plan has never saved us money, except when I went with a friend and no kids and we enjoyed lots of sit-down meals. Saved all my receipts and added it up to be sure. Cooking up inexpensive dinners to feed that crowd is going to save you a ton, and doesn't have to involve a lot of work (spaghetti, canned sauce, frozen meatballs, bag salad, and frozen garlic bread and so on) and you can make a few reservations at places you'll all enjoy, like early breakfasts in the park.
__________________
My first and only dining report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2303371

1974 - Family Camping Trip
January 1991 - Family Trip to Westgate Vacation Villas
May 1996 - Best Girlfriend's Trip, Vacation Villas at Fantasy World
July 1998 - Hottest Trip Ever! Parkway International Resort
December 2002 - Multi-Family Dance Trip to Sheraton Vistana Resort
December 2004 - Anthony and Gabbie's First Visit (Can't remember the name of the condo and don't want to try)
October 2008 - The Kids and I stay at Marrott Grande Vista
September 2009 - The Quest for Grownup Food and CSR (First On-Site) stay
January 2010 - Gabbie's Birthday Trip to Carribean Beach Resort and Wilderness Lodge
March 2010 - Sneaking away from work for a day at Epcot and the Boardwalk Inn
August 2011 - Cheating on Mickey Trip

Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:39 AM   #27
prune1977
Mouseketeer
 
prune1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 399

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinb View Post
Offsite is definitely more affordable for such a large group, even after you factor in a car. You may want to consider buying Annual Passes for your September trip if you plan on your niece/nephew trip within the next year. It will save you on park passes and parking if you choose to stay offsite.

ETA: I think that a trip with teens is a much different animal than with your own young children. The expensive character meals that make the DxDDP worthwhile for families with younger children may lose their charm with older kids. Especially kids that are not raised on WDW. If you choose to stay onsite, I would probably go with the regular DDP which will allow you a couple of character meals and a couple of meals that would appeal to the older children too.
Part of it being a vacation for us is not having to drive, being onsite, etc... because I drive a lot for work so this is 1 or 2 weeks a year that i don't have to. I appreciate all the advice so far and it's all been very helpful and a lot to consider.
__________________
First trip WL: Jan. 2011

: Christmas surprise AKL: Jan 2012

dream stay? plus Mom & dad went with us Poly: Jan 2013

Surprise trip for the kids, 1st time waterparks Beach Club Sept 13,
prune1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:45 AM   #28
prune1977
Mouseketeer
 
prune1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 399

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesTimone View Post
I am the whoever that suggested DDXDP - As with most post here it's your opinion and you are making a suggestion. Each person has one, just because you do not agree that does not make it crazy. The OP is trying to give his nephew's and niece, a trip that they would never most likely never to be able to go on. With DDXDP it cover all meals and snacks, My nephew at 16 could eat a whole large pizza and salad, bread sticks and dessert, ( and no he was and is not over weight) and still be looking around for something more... So with this plan he will be able to let everyone get what they want, and be able to relax as it is paid for up front. I suggested this as I planned a trip my friends and family we had several teenagers, When at lunch and dinner even though some might not have wanted a appetizer they ordered one, and the kids ( teenagers) would eat it, still eat their main entrée and dessert, without blinking a eye. For myself and my family we enjoy this option. And of course if you can get free dinning, and upgrade that would be the way to go.
I don't think you're crazy at all, we don't eat all TS meals but we do eat alot as thats something my DW and I and even our kids enjoy, we realize we wont' see/do everything on one trip and and so we don't try. We go at a relaxing pace have the kids pick a couple of for sure things that they want to ride or see each day; do those and then we just do whatever else we can without running like crazy. The DXDP has always saved us a lot of money, I didn't know if it would the first time we went but DW insisted we upgrade as we got FD that time. We did I kept receipts the first 2 days then pitched them as I could already tell that we were saving a bunch. Yes I like to have everything prepaid.
__________________
First trip WL: Jan. 2011

: Christmas surprise AKL: Jan 2012

dream stay? plus Mom & dad went with us Poly: Jan 2013

Surprise trip for the kids, 1st time waterparks Beach Club Sept 13,
prune1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #29
DonnaL
DIS Veteran
 
DonnaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NE PA
Posts: 2,223

I also think either a DVC unit or Bonnet Creek is the way to go ...if it were me I would go for a 3 bdrm Bonnet Creek unit. Also, would definitely consider either grocery shopping yourself or having groceries delivered by GG or WgoShop.....especially with 6 kids of completely different ages. First of all, for TS restaurants making ressies for a party of 8 and sticking to a timeframe to make it there for those ressies would be a major pain IMO. Don't know how you're getting to WDW (driving or flying) but, we've had six in our party several times ( DH, myself, our three, now adult, children and one grandson) and usually do a mix of eating in and dining out. I plan simple, easy to prepare meals (if driving, it's easy....take a crockpot) and have taken precooked frozen items in a soft sided Thermos cooler as my carryon (ex....precooked frozen meatballs, precooked frozen meatloaves, precooked ground hamburger meat to thaw and use in tacos, sloppy joes, etc., precooked frozen boneless chicken to be used in many different recipes....from chicken cacciatore to chicken with butter/garlic over rice). I've never had a problem with TSA....I'm just careful nothing can turn liquid....we have a 2 hr drive to airport and it's also a 2.5 hr flight, so counting wait time at airport.....it's usually about 7 hours by the time we get to WDW and everything is still frozen in my bag. I also package any spices I need in snack size Ziplocs, simply by measuring out what I'll need and transferring from the jar to the bags and mark each bag....tucks into a corner of a suitcase beautifully. Also, on most trips I will UPS or FedEx a package addressed to myself at whatever resort we are staying, along with our check-in date, with any dry goods (rice, instant potatoes, beans, etc.) I need to prepare several meals......I also include coffee, sugar, some peanut and jelly, snack stuff. Then, I just order any fresh or liquid ingredients I need from Garden Grocer and things like milk, juice, bottled water,maybe some frozen pizzas. We find we enjoy eating out for maybe two meals and then preparing simple stuff in our DVC unit for the rest. I've saved a ton of money over the years and haven't spent a lot of MY vacation time cooking for a crowd.

Last edited by DonnaL; 07-21-2013 at 10:01 AM.
DonnaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #30
jcemom
Official Tag Fairy Assistant
I like it here and I want to stay! :)
think of all that money I could have put towards Disney!
 
jcemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: too far from WDW
Posts: 8,464

Quote:
Originally Posted by prune1977 View Post
I don't think you're crazy at all, we don't eat all TS meals but we do eat alot as thats something my DW and I and even our kids enjoy, we realize we wont' see/do everything on one trip and and so we don't try. We go at a relaxing pace have the kids pick a couple of for sure things that they want to ride or see each day; do those and then we just do whatever else we can without running like crazy. The DXDP has always saved us a lot of money, I didn't know if it would the first time we went but DW insisted we upgrade as we got FD that time. We did I kept receipts the first 2 days then pitched them as I could already tell that we were saving a bunch. Yes I like to have everything prepaid.
I think many of us misunderstood as you asked for an "affordable" way to do this vacation. To me, and probably many others, that means being willing to compromise to save some money. That sure doesn't mean the DxDP, at least not to me. I would never consider that "affordable" but then everyone has a different price point that they consider affordable.

The DDP barely saves us any money, lol, and sometimes it doesn't save us anything at all. But then we don't like to schedule TS meals every day of our trip. My kids prefer to get in all the rides/attractions and only a few restaurants rather than the other way around.

If the only thing in question is where to stay then I'd start by doing the math. Add up the cost of two POR rooms at rack rate. Add up the cost of two POR rooms with whatever discount is typical for the time frame you are considering, just for comparison purposes. Look up how many points would be required to stay in the DVC villa(s) you would like. Multiply those points by $12 to see what it would cost to rent them. See how the numbers compare.

The only time we have had larger than a studio it was at OKW and the kids LOVED it.
__________________
Tracey


* 9/2015 Fantasy & ??? * 12/2014 BWV * 9/2013 AKV & Dream & POR * 9/2012 BWV & AKV * 2/2011 CBR * 1/2010 Pop * 9/2009 AKV * 1/2009 BCV * 9/2008 POFQ * 12/2007 OKW * 1/2007 Pop * 10/2006 Pop & OKW * 1/2006 BWV & AKL * 9/2005 Pop * 6/2005 POR * 2/2005 WL * 2/2004 AKL * 2/1989 offsite * 6/1978 offsite *
jcemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: