Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #151
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
It seems to me that Beth has down to earth personality. The guy that does the tweeting is the same way. But I am so glad she is there. Better than HLN>
I get what you're saying and somewhat agree, but it's probably more of a who owns what corporation and business ties/contracts since WAT is kinda a cousin to HLN.

I'll still take WAT and Beth Karas over HLN any day.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:23 PM   #152
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Remus View Post
I get what you're saying and somewhat agree, but it's probably more of a who owns what corporation and business ties/contracts since WAT is kinda a cousin to HLN.

I'll still take WAT and Beth Karas over HLN any day.
I hope she is happier there. She is honest and open about stuff. She doesn't try to stir things up for a rating boost.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #153
Uncle Remus
Raconteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
I hope she is happier there. She is honest and open about stuff. She doesn't try to stir things up for a rating boost.
WAT was smart to pick her up.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:03 PM   #154
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Now to get to Monday. The judge allowed this woman to testify. This really may hurt Andrea.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:57 PM   #155
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Anyone know what time court starts on Monday?
Old 07-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #156
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

Andrea Sneiderman is accused of:

- destroying text messages and a record of telephone calls exchanged between herself and Neuman on the date of the murder

- concealing her romantic relationship with Neuman from police

- concealing her knowledge of Neuman's culpability in the murder

- falsely telling Dunwoody police that she never suspected Neuman was involved prior to December 28, 2010

- denying to police that Neuman was in Longmont, Colorado with her in July 2010

- falsely telling a detective that she made it clear to Neuman that she did not want him to pursue her romantically

- falsely stating in court and to police that she had no knowledge that her husband had been shot prior to her arrival at Dunwoody Prep on November 18, 2010

- falsely testifying that she was not romantically involved with Neuman

- falsely testifying that none of Neuman's feelings for her were ever returned

- falsely testifying that she did not share a hotel room with Neuman in Longmont, Colorado

- falsely testifying that she believed Neuman was in Longmont on business when she was there

- falsely testifying that she did not kiss Neuman while in Greenville, South Carolina

- falsely testifying that she did not immediately report her suspicions of Neuman to police because her mother was concerned for her safety

She has entered a plea of not guilty, with her lawyers issuing a statement saying she "categorically" denies each and "every one of the charges" filed against her.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:03 PM   #157
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

That is a lot of lies to answer for. What time does court start?
Old 07-28-2013, 10:11 PM   #158
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

THANKS, Mare!

While I was aware some of the bigger charges were dropped last Friday, I totally appreciate you posting the charges that they will be prosecuting her for.

Did anyone see 20/20 on Friday night? It was all about the Sneiderman trial.
It was very good.

To usnuz, I looked all over the Internet and could not find a time for tomorrow.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:15 PM   #159
momrek06

What is everyone's thoughts on this ANDREA?

For me, I think she is totally guilty of being in on this murder.

There is NO way she did not know what Hemy's plans were. Tons of red flags.

She lied so much.

Doesn't credibility play a HUGE role during a trial?

Also what is HEMY short for ...... I honestly have never heard of that name before.

KAR

Old 07-28-2013, 10:16 PM   #160
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Yes, thank you Mare for taking the time to figure that out and posting it. I guess I will get up at 8.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #161
MaryAnnDVC

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
THANKS, Mare!

While I was aware some of the bigger charges were dropped last Friday, I totally appreciate you posting the charges that they will be prosecuting her for.

Did anyone see 20/20 on Friday night? It was all about the Sneiderman trial.
It was very good.

To usnuz, I looked all over the Internet and could not find a time for tomorrow.
You're welcome! That list is from the FB page. Don't forget to check the first post in this thread every so often. For example, there's a link in the first post to the post above that has the charges.

I think I have 20/20 recorded. I feel like I have a test tomorrow that I'm not prepared for! Didn't do my reading/watching/studying!

No idea what time tomorrow. I'm guessing 9, 9:30?? I'll check Wild at 9:00ish. I did find a live streaming site in England, which said it's going to stream starting at 2:30 their time, which (I think) is 9:30 EST.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:35 PM   #162
MaryAnnDVC

Quote:
What is everyone's thoughts on this ANDREA?

For me, I think she is totally guilty of being in on this murder.

There is NO way she did not know what Hemy's plans were. Tons of red flags.

She lied so much.

Doesn't credibility play a HUGE role during a trial?

Also what is HEMY short for ...... I honestly have never heard of that name before.
I could change my mind while watching the trial after having more facts, but from some of the things I've heard (I posted earlier in the thread, and won't repeat them LOL), I feel 1) MAYBE she knew and conspired with him, 2) Maybe she didn't and he's so crazy that he took what she said/did and created a whole LOVE affair that didn't exist, and 3) there are way too many things not provable beyond a reasonable doubt.

Again...I firmly believe Adam Kaufman murdered his wife, but I absolutely agree with his "not guilty" verdict.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:51 PM   #163
momrek06

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
I could change my mind while watching the trial after having more facts, but from some of the things I've heard (I posted earlier in the thread, and won't repeat them LOL), I feel 1) MAYBE she knew and conspired with him, 2) Maybe she didn't and he's so crazy that he took what she said/did and created a whole LOVE affair that didn't exist, and 3) there are way too many things not provable beyond a reasonable doubt.

Again...I firmly believe Adam Kaufman murdered his wife, but I absolutely agree with his "not guilty" verdict.
Adam Kaufman, was that the trial where he has a twin brother? I did not follow it but what I do recall and maybe I watched a 20/20, that the MIL supported AK? And that the wife had an unusual first name. BUT all that aside, I agree, with every trial there are just sooooooo many factors that go into it.

How about the trial in NM last week. THUMPER can weigh in here, but he was a cop and found NG of his wife's murder. Interesting that the wife said to a friend one day "if I am ever found dead, look AT my husband". NOW how many of us have conversations like that with our friends or family members???? Of course, I again here have NO facts but if she did indeed say that what the heck is going on in this country with so many couples murdering their SO?

ABSOLUTELY, MARE, I will be sure to keep checking POST #1 on this thread!!!!

KAR

Old 07-29-2013, 08:20 AM   #164
MaryAnnDVC

Quote:
Adam Kaufman, was that the trial where he has a twin brother? I did not follow it but what I do recall and maybe I watched a 20/20, that the MIL supported AK? And that the wife had an unusual first name. BUT all that aside, I agree, with every trial there are just sooooooo many factors that go into it.

How about the trial in NM last week. THUMPER can weigh in here, but he was a cop and found NG of his wife's murder. Interesting that the wife said to a friend one day "if I am ever found dead, look AT my husband". NOW how many of us have conversations like that with our friends or family members???? Of course, I again here have NO facts but if she did indeed say that what the heck is going on in this country with so many couples murdering their SO?

ABSOLUTELY, MARE, I will be sure to keep checking POST #1 on this thread!!!!
Yes, that's Adam Kauman. His wife was Lena and her family supported him. But I think that was even questioned whether the MIL truly believed he didn't to it. (Again...didn't follow the case like I did JA and CA.) When he called 911, after finding her on the bathroom floor, he kept saying she had marks on her neck and "I don't know what they are" or something like that. I just don't think in the trauma of finding your wife unconscious or dead that you'd notice or keep pointing them out and that you don't know what they are. Those marks were key to the trial...did he strangle her or did she hit or neck on the leather magazine rack? So much "evidence", yet the defense effectively explained possible scenarios and created doubt.

Seems like there are a lot of cops and doctors killing their wives. Or maybe that's what makes them interesting cases that we hear about.

Wish I knew about streaming. Still can't really find anything out. I have HLN with Robin Meade on now. OMG, she's the worst. She just said that starting at 1 PM EST they'll be carrying live coverage of the Josh Young trial?

"LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The murder trial for a 17-year-old who is accused of killing his stepbrother is scheduled to begin Monday.
Joshua Young is set to go on trial for the murder of 14-year-old Trey Zwicker.
Zwicker was found dead in a creek behind Liberty High School in May of 2011.
On Friday, Young's father, Joshua Gouker, was sentenced to life in prison for the murder.
Gouker initially told police Joshua Young committed the murder, but later said that Young was not involved.
Prosecutors have not dropped the complicity to murder charge against Young.
We don't know yet if his father will testify during the trial."
Old 07-29-2013, 08:29 AM   #165
Uncle Remus
Raconteur

@WildAboutTrial 14m
Good morning! Jury selection begins today in the #AndreaSneiderman trial. If/when it is live streamed we will have it. Link to come later.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: