Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2013, 11:49 AM   #76
Holly Quinlan
This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laceyinwonderland View Post
I do have some questions if there are any pro's out there that would be willing to help! We are already booked for Nov 12th thru 18th at POFQ. We booked back in April. When I upgrade to FD, I will have to pay the new price for tickets, right? If thats right, does anyone know how much that increase was? We have 5 day MYW no hoppers if that helps!
I would like to know this answer also I forgot about ticket prices going up

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 07-15-2013, 11:49 AM   #77
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Hey folks! When things are moving fast, like they are right now, some things might get missed. So, if your question is not answered, please ask again!!!

plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-15-2013, 11:50 AM   #78
sharadoc
Visiting Disney World since 1986, happily driving every trip since 1994.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjew View Post
oh my, why is the week after thanksgiving not included?

Nov. 29-Dec. 8 was included in the FD pin codes, does that mean those dates are all booked up and no need for free dining or what?

i got a pin code for FD for NOv.29, im all set but got extended family also going and they were waiting/hoping it will be open when it goes public but its not! OMG, what do i do now
My problem exactly. I guess we're going to Bonnet Creek. There's no way we will do a room only discount and save enough money to stay onsite. Free dining (we are 4 Disney adults now) worked great for us. Darn

Osborne Lights 2013 Winter Wonderland! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcF2eEkqtWk

6X POFQ; 3X ASMu FS, FW cabin; 2x BWV, OKW; 1X BCV, YC, CR-TPV, SSR plus many offsite in the 80's
sharadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:50 AM   #79
kaylasmom07
Mouseketeer

Old 07-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #80
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenTX View Post
Stupid question time but I just can't remember, sorry!

Ok, we have a trip booked, only the last 2 days fall under the FD. I cannot apply FD and have it for the whole trip, correct? I'd have to "check out" & check back in for those 2 days to get FD?

Has anyone heard about a room only discount in OCT or Nov.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylkie31 View Post
alas, that is true. It is your check in date that is important for the FD offer. You can have Fd discount applied for your whole stay (up to 14 days) as long as you check in by the last date in the offer. Unfortunately, you can apply it to any dates before your check in date.
You could do a 'split stay' to have Fd for your last 2 days, though.
FD requires a 3 night stay and the purchase of tickets, so not even a split stay would work in this case. A room offer is rumored to be coming out as wee, but no details yet.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #81
fairestoneofall
DIS Veteran

if this is true, i'm going to have to switch my resort and add an extra night. we were planning to stay at AoA (LM room) with a check-in of October 3. i guess we'll have to get in REALLY late on October 2 now.

*DL Dumbo Double Dare-August 2014*POR January 2014*POP-October 2013*CR-December 2011--DD's 10th birthday trip!*POP-June 2010*Ft. Wilderness Cabin-September 2009*CSR/GF-Thanksgiving 2008*Caribbean Beach-August 2007: 10th Anniversary Trip*Shades of Green-November 2006*Port Orleans/All Star Movies-February 2005*yearly growing up, but never on site (generally the Knights Inn)
fairestoneofall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #82
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Quinlan View Post
I would like to know this answer also I forgot about ticket prices going up

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Unfortunately, yes, you would most likely have to pay the increased ticket prices. The increase would still usually be less than the cost of the dining plan though.

Disney Fan for Life
Sylkie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #83
pjew
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylkie31 View Post
You can book up to 3 rooms with your pin.
yes i tried to add them. My pin code is good till Aug. 14....and CM told me that there's no FD rooms available anymore for those dates. I guess i can call again hoping someone canceled their fd room at POP or anywhere else.
Nov. 15- Nov.25, 2013 [/FONT]
pjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #84
faithsmth
Mouseketeer

Does anyone know what the $ difference is between the quick service plan and regular dining if we stay at a value resort?

Me DH DD

faithsmth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #85
leannak
Mouseketeer

I just talked to a CM and she said that today and tomorrow they are releasing new PINS via email.

They are for Jan 14- April 2 (blockout dates 3/3- 3/15). She said there are 11 different types of offers. Some are room only, some are adults eat for child prices... things like that.
leannak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #86
rileyroo120
Mouseketeer

hallelujah! Makes our Halloween trip that much sweeter! Thank you SOOO much!!!
rileyroo120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:56 AM   #87
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithsmth View Post
Does anyone know what the $ difference is between the quick service plan and regular dining if we stay at a value resort?
It used to be about $18 per night for adults and about $3 per night for kids, but they raised the prices recently, so I'm not sure. Maybe $20 and $5???
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:58 AM   #88
flinkerfrosch
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
Yes the room discount frequently falls in line with free dining. It will in this case as well.
So, if I understand correctly (and please bare with me, this is my 1st Disney trip for our family) I would miss out on a RO discount for the 1st part of our stay because we are arriving Oct 12th-27th.
I have the Poly booked from the 12th-17th, then BC 17th-22nd and then AKL 22nd-27th.
So, the RO would cover me from the 18th on wards...correct?
Are the AP dates normally the same as the GP RO dates?

If I'm correct, It would make more sense to extend the Poly to check out the 18th instead of the 17th, so that I could get the RO starting at the BC on the 18th. I don't really want to stay the 17th at the BC at full pop, and then possibly have to switch rooms from the 18th-22nd. Do you follow?

I have some thinking to do..I may even move AKL to the beginning and Poly at the end since the Poly is the most expensive resort without a discount. AKL is the cheapest one out of the 3...

Thank-you for you help, much appreciated!!!
flinkerfrosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #89
disneymom06
DIS Veteran

Does it help if i book our rooms now and then apply the fd code on the first? Since we will need 2 rooms i am hoping for standard rooms. i assume on the first the phones will be busy and it takes awhile to make a reservation.

Thanks for the info, we were going to stay at bonnet creek but with the fd and 4 disney adult children, on site looks much better.
disneymom06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #90
faithsmth
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
It used to be about $18 per night for adults and about $3 per night for kids, but they raised the prices recently, so I'm not sure. Maybe $20 and $5???
Thanks, Smitch!! I am so excited. I'm doing the happy dance at my desk. We check in on 10/2. We just made it.

Me DH DD

faithsmth is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: