Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2013, 08:00 AM   #391
DznyDreams
A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES . . .

So I already hold a res with dining for 11/2-11/7. Does this mean I actually have a shot at free dining?!?! Please say YES.

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep; In dreams you lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for you keep; Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling thru; No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true!

11/13 CSR & Disney Dream * 9/10 CSR * 08/09 WL * 2/09 CSR * 9/08 BWV & POP * 5/08 POP * 11-12/07 CSR & Disney Wonder * 10/05 CBR * 10/04 BWV * 03/04 BWV * 10/02 OKW * 04/02 WLV * 10/01 OKW * 12/00 CR * 05/00 POFQ * 12/99 DL (aka: POR) * 09/98 CR * Offsite 95
Old 07-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #392
MommaGinger
Mouseketeer

OMG! So very excited. This is the best news. I'm sure this question has been asked but I could not seem to find it. We are staying in a LK Suite at AOA, I should be able to upgrade to the full dining plan from the quick service...correct?
MommaGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-16-2013, 08:08 AM   #393
ALD85
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker Pam View Post

ME TOO

It's already come in handy getting the extra 10% off at the Disney Store
It def has its perks! I've already got nearly $30 in rewards! :
Old 07-16-2013, 08:11 AM   #394
TheRatPack
Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed except by the tagfairy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiegirl84 View Post
A quick question with the split stay as I think we will have the same thing, some guests check in on the 28th but FD doesnt kick in until the 29th, so will thet physically have to checkout and check back in and change rooms on the 29th?
Sorry if this has been asked a million times
From what I understand you can book a room only on the first night, then your free dining package the second night through the end of your stay. You can have them note on your reservation that it's a continuing stay, and they may not make you change rooms....but yes....you have to check out and check back in. I was also told that you could check back in as early as 6am when the computers roll over, that way if you have early park plans the 29th you can still make them

TheRatPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:15 AM   #395
babydoll65
please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DznyDreams View Post
So I already hold a res with dining for 11/2-11/7. Does this mean I actually have a shot at free dining?!?! Please say YES.
YES,YES,YES

Your arriving on the last day so you will get it for your entire vacation!!!!

77,79,88 OS-89,92 FW-96 ASMo-05,07,09,11 POP-13 POFQ/POR-2015 POP

Dad-Mom-Son
babydoll65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:24 AM   #396
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DznyDreams View Post
Exisiting resevations do not have any better chance than a new one. But arriving on the 2nd will allow you to try and add it to your package.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:33 AM   #397
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBGdancermom View Post
YEAH!!

I have a question that I know I have asked before, but can't remember the answer because this waiting has made me crazy and forgetful!!
BTW, so happy for you! The wait was awful and glad it's worked out for us

Last edited by prettypatchesmsu; 07-16-2013 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Quote messed up lol!
prettypatchesmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:39 AM   #398
DznyDreams
A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll65 View Post
YES,YES,YES

Your arriving on the last day so you will get it for your entire vacation!!!!
Yeah, Baby!! That's what I'm talkin' about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Exisiting resevations do not have any better chance than a new one. But arriving on the 2nd will allow you to try and add it to your package.
I do not care to have a "better chance," just ANY CHANCE AT ALL is what I need. But thanks for clarifying it for those who may have taken it the other way.

Woo hoo! Yay free dining! I had given up all hope when I heard the first week of Nov (or at least the part of it that I am booked for) was excluded from the PIN offer.

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep; In dreams you lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for you keep; Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling thru; No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true!

11/13 CSR & Disney Dream * 9/10 CSR * 08/09 WL * 2/09 CSR * 9/08 BWV & POP * 5/08 POP * 11-12/07 CSR & Disney Wonder * 10/05 CBR * 10/04 BWV * 03/04 BWV * 10/02 OKW * 04/02 WLV * 10/01 OKW * 12/00 CR * 05/00 POFQ * 12/99 DL (aka: POR) * 09/98 CR * Offsite 95
Old 07-16-2013, 08:48 AM   #399
4CanadianMice
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
Wow! A lot to celebrate! Congratulations!!! I hope you get your free dining or at least some discount. Pixie Dust all around! Good luck and have a very happy 25th anniversary!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Thank you Pluto. Pixie dust for everyone
Old 07-16-2013, 08:52 AM   #400
sugarlens
sugarlens

Yay, I have been waiting for this thread for so long! We already bought the air tickets for Oct 22 to Oct 29. Can't wait for Aug 1 to book the rest! I am so excited. We are taking our two kids - ages 3 and 2. It will be a lot of work, but we will be at DISNEY.
sugarlens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:58 AM   #401
disneymania0711
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post

I don't have the exact amounts of the price increases in front of me, but if you need it just let us know and one of us will pull it up.
I just went the the WDW website and put in the same info as the vacation I already have booked. With the new ticket prices (and the upgrade increase to regular dining plan) it only raised the price 113.50. I'll still save over $500!! Good deal!!!
May/June 2015 - Pop Centuru

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." - Walt Disney

disneymania0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:01 AM   #402
Jrabbit910
Keep Calm and get your Sparkle on!!

Wondering if anyone can offer their opinions. I already booked months ago a stay at AoA and I included the regular dining plan. I was going to switch it once FD was released to stay at the Poly and it would increase the amount of the trip by a few hundred $.. If I did a split stay changing plans all together my Amt would be the same as what I'm paying now including the poly and AoA or a little less with a split at poly and Por...

What would u do???

Last edited by Jrabbit910; 07-16-2013 at 09:06 AM.
Jrabbit910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:03 AM   #403
sweetnjmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymania0711 View Post
I just went the the WDW website and put in the same info as the vacation I already have booked. With the new ticket prices (and the upgrade increase to regular dining plan) it only raised the price 113.50. I'll still save over $500!! Good deal!!!
I did the same thing last night. Our only change will be the ticket increases so we'll still be saving $700, which is HUGE for us!

I cannot wait until this is "official" and my travel agent can adjust our booking. We're staying at POR from 11/11 to 11/17 and it will be my son's first trip to Disney (he turns 4 next month). I cannot wait!
sweetnjmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:03 AM   #404
cgerdon02
Mouseketeer

Woo Hoo!!! We moved our dates up to October 2nd hoping the rumored dates were correct! I am so excited! We have seven ADRs that are all firsts for my family! I was going to be so sad if we had to cancel them.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #405
AwayWeGo
Earning My Ears

After seeing this post last night and crying til falling asleep, then tossing, turning, and waking up constantly with my brain going crazy with "What are we going to do!!" I called Disney this morning.

We are scheduled for the 1st week of Dec. Arriving Nov 30th and leaving on Dec 7. (This is my 32nd b-day, my hubs 34th bday, and our 14th anniversary. Yeah, we have a week of craziness every year.)

Upon booking the cm said she had worked with Disney for over 30 yrs, etc etc and to be sure to check back for free dining dates since it consistently is offered that week.

The CM this morning said that no dates have been released and not to worry???

I'm so confused.

I know that I cannot pay $4420 plus MVMCP tickets for this vacation. (Not including airfare.) I was expecting $2,777 and for that we have been putting $67 a week into a "Disney" envelope since January. When you see the money going towards it each week and you realize how hard you are working and then the countless hours spent on trip planning and then it can all be swept away...serious depression here. Vacation is supposed to be fun and exciting. Now I face the possibility of having to cancel our trip and OMG what about the plane tickets we've already bought? While everyone was at the beach this summer and going to different places we have been home, squirreling away every dollar and it's not going to be enough after all.

Please tell me this is a bad dream.
AwayWeGo is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: