Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
magicLAL12
Mouseketeer

180 Days out Today but can't make +10?

Hi All!

I've made ADRs for our trips in the past, but never on the actual 180th day out for the +10. We have several special dinners we would like to reserve but on the website I can only make reservations for our arrival day. I have our reservations linked online and we are staying at the Boardwalk... So I should be able to make reservations for the rest of our stay, right? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Just a Running Couple that Refuses to Grow Up.
June 2012: College Graduation Celebration; Animal Kingdom Villas, Kidani Village.
January 2013: My First Marathon; 20th Anniversary WDW Marathon; Boardwalk Villas
Next up: January 2014: Hooked..We're Running again; Boardwalk Villas, split-stay

magicLAL12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:16 AM   #2
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicLAL12 View Post
Hi All!

I've made ADRs for our trips in the past, but never on the actual 180th day out for the +10. We have several special dinners we would like to reserve but on the website I can only make reservations for our arrival day. I have our reservations linked online and we are staying at the Boardwalk... So I should be able to make reservations for the rest of our stay, right? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
It's the website. Call the dining line 407-939-3463
Register to remove

Old 07-14-2013, 10:27 AM   #3
magicLAL12
Mouseketeer

Thank you, I will give that a try

June 2012: College Graduation Celebration; Animal Kingdom Villas, Kidani Village.
January 2013: My First Marathon; 20th Anniversary WDW Marathon; Boardwalk Villas
Next up: January 2014: Hooked..We're Running again; Boardwalk Villas, split-stay

Old 07-14-2013, 11:46 AM   #4
lovedworld
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Hi All!

Thanks!
Yes I would definitly call. I was able to get everything we wanted at my 180 day point with a CM, including BOG.
lovedworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #5
Reddog1134
DIS Veteran

Ever since they went to the new website, you haven't been able to do the +10 reservations online.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #6
meredith1
DIS Veteran

tomorrow you should be able to change, if need be, for day 2. Tuesday for day 3, ect....

It happened to me as well...so frustrating.

DD 5 yrs twin DD & DS 3 yrs
meredith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #7
Infamousmare
I didn't make it all the way through 3rd grade for nothing.

Try making them through this link:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/

It's the old website. It was a NIGHTMARE for me to do our ADRs this year (we're going in September). I was up the first couple of nights at midnight trying to get ours in, as we wanted to do CRT, BoG, Le Cellier - the popular ones that are gone in a flash. I came here and moaned about it and someone posted that link. You can still make ADRs (at least, as of April) at 180 + 10.

For the record, I'm a pretty positive gal but I LOATHE the new website. I think we should all be given discounts for the headaches we've encountered trying to make ADRs!

Several day trips in the 70s as a kid when we lived in FL--->1992 Off Site--->2010 WL--->2011 SSR--->2012 BLT--->2013 BLT--->2014 we're headed off site! SVV, here we come!
Infamousmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:28 PM   #8
Terrie..
DIS Veteran

Today was my 180 day mark and I was able to make the +10 online this morning at 6 AM. I had no problems. Try calling

Terrie.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:48 PM   #9
magicLAL12
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedworld View Post
Yes I would definitly call. I was able to get everything we wanted at my 180 day point with a CM, including BOG.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddog1134 View Post
Ever since they went to the new website, you haven't been able to do the +10 reservations online.
Awesome, how convenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meredith1 View Post
tomorrow you should be able to change, if need be, for day 2. Tuesday for day 3, ect....

It happened to me as well...so frustrating.
Very frustrating!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamousmare View Post
Try making them through this link:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/

It's the old website. It was a NIGHTMARE for me to do our ADRs this year (we're going in September). I was up the first couple of nights at midnight trying to get ours in, as we wanted to do CRT, BoG, Le Cellier - the popular ones that are gone in a flash. I came here and moaned about it and someone posted that link. You can still make ADRs (at least, as of April) at 180 + 10.

For the record, I'm a pretty positive gal but I LOATHE the new website. I think we should all be given discounts for the headaches we've encountered trying to make ADRs!
Thanks- I tried that link but it just brings me to the new website. I will call instead. thank you anyways
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrie.. View Post
Today was my 180 day mark and I was able to make the +10 online this morning at 6 AM. I had no problems. Try calling
Huh. The website is at least now showing that I CAN make ADRs for the +10, but when I hit "search" it says "we are having a problem searching for reservations at this time."

Old 07-14-2013, 02:09 PM   #10
Terrie..
DIS Veteran

I just tried again to see if I could still make a reservation and I was able to. Try logging out of your Disney account and log back in and see if that helps. Hopefully you'll get the ADR's you want!

Terrie.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #11
Reddog1134
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Huh. The website is at least now showing that I CAN make ADRs for the +10, but when I hit "search" it says "we are having a problem searching for reservations at this time."
That's the same problem I had when making my reservations for October of last year.

The website recognizes you SHOULD be able to make a reservation but doesn't actually allow you to do it.

When I called the Dining line, they said they were working on fixing it. (Do the math and figure out how long that's been.)
Old 07-17-2013, 12:33 PM   #12
magicLAL12
Mouseketeer

Just wanted to update everyone... Today the +10 seems to be working online!!!
Granted, I am now past the 180 day mark (at 177), but I am able to book ADR online for the remainder of our trip

Not sure whether the system has just worked through its glitches or (hear me out here) its because I actually used a Windows computer at work rather than my Macbook. Believe it or not, the whole website seems to be functioning much better on this desktop...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: