Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2013, 03:23 PM   #16
WDW1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrook View Post
Based on the rumors and press releases this is what I have so far.

2014:
Magic Kingdom: Seven Dwarf Mine Train (Summer)
All Parks - FP+ (interactive queues?) (????)
Universal: Harry Potter - London (Summer)

2015:
Hollywood Studios: Star wars restaurant cantina.
Poly DVC?

2016:

Animal Kingdom: Avatar Land
7 dwarfs mine train - November 2013 soft opening IMHO

Star Wars restaurant cantina - I wonder how the cast members in this restaurant will mentally deal with the Star Wars Cantina theme song on endless loop every shift

1979 June: Days Lodge Kissimmee - 1991 August: Rental house Orlando - 1997 May: Dixie Landings - 1998 May: Dixie Landings and Polynesian - 1999 July: Wilderness Lodge - 2000 May: Wilderness Lodge, Dixie Landings and Grand Floridian - 2002 April: Dixie Landings - 2002 May: Newport Bay Club at Disneyland Paris - 2003 May: Residence Inn LBV - 2004 April: Villas at Wilderness Lodge and Beach Club Villas - 2005 January/Feb: Fort Wilderness Cabins, Royal Pacific, Hilton - 2005 May: Hampton Inn and Riverside (POR) - 2006 January: Fort Wilderness Cabins and Beach Club Villas - 2007 March: Riverside (POR) - 2008 May: Pop Century - 2008 August: Embassy Suites Int'l Drive - 2009 July: Disneyland Hotel Hong Kong - 2009 Christmas: Wilderness Lodge and Homewood Suites - 2011 March: Riverside (POR), Fort Wilderness - 2012 March: Riverside (POR), Fort Wilderness - 2013 August: Contemporary, Riverside (POR) - 2014 March: Riverside (POR)
WDW1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:24 PM   #17
bcrook
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rteetz View Post
I agree with you there. The last Star Wars rumor I heard was Star Wars land would come in two phases. A smaller ride and restaurant, then more rides in the Star Wars land that would give it the land feel. Which that makes sense they need something now and then more that seems like a great idea. Carsland I've heard will be all or nothing. But I've also heard rumors of something other than radiator springs racers because its the same thing as test track. Disney does need to build attractions in DHS as well. Restaurants come with that, DHS has lost some of that flavor they have things like sci fi dine in and stuff but nothing that screams I want to eat in DHS. Attractions and restaurants are needed in DHS everyone can agree that something is needed and fast.
The Jedi Academy will probably get spruced up.
  • WDW Estimated Ride Capacities
bcrook is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #18
bcrook
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW1979 View Post
7 dwarfs mine train - November 2013 soft opening IMHO

Star Wars restaurant cantina - I wonder how the cast members in this restaurant will mentally deal with the Star Wars Cantina theme song on endless loop every shift

on the song loop.

The latest pictures of mine train I looked at ... It still looks rough. I would be surprised at November. But, I don't really know anything.

Avatar seems to be a go. I real slow go...but a go.

Epcot, left out in the cold? Other than the tapas place, spice road?
  • WDW Estimated Ride Capacities

Last edited by bcrook; 07-21-2013 at 11:56 PM.
bcrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #19
Spacedog1975
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW1979 View Post
There are 6 films filled with music they can use. Soon to be 9 or 12. They could probably run the Cantina song once an hour or even ever 2 and it'd all be good.
Spacedog1975 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: