Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #16
Lynne M

DISboards Moderator

Moving to the Restaurants board.
Lynne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:49 PM   #17
dutchdisneyfamily
Mouseketeer

We were there about a month ago. I had the pork and it was wonderful. Moist and tender and cut like butter. It came with a side of Mac and cheese that was seriously some of the best I've ever had. My husband had the steak and it was very good. However, there was just something amazing about the fries. We were all trying to bum them off him. My son had the shrimp and scallops with puffed pastry. This was also very good and he only let us try a a tiny bite and we had to fight for that! We all liked the desserts. I really like my Strawberry cupcake. Were they the best desserts of the trip? Maybe not, but they weren't the worst and we enjoyed them.
Register to remove

Old 07-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #18
clapton
Mouseketeer

The food was ok nothing to rave about. Have eaten other places in Disney with much better food!
clapton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #19
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup

We went last December to Disney for our wedding/honeymoon and ate dinner at BOG... We also ate at a ton of signature restaurants (we were on DDP)... And BOG had my favorite steak by far! It was so good. My DH had the shrimp and scallop thing and liked it too.

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:42 PM   #20
PoohsFan1
DIS Veteran

I am so glad I found this thread. We are eating there in October and I have been wondering about the shrimp and scallops dish. I am so glad to hear everyone liked it . I can't wait for our meal there, and we are celebrating my birthday when we go so I guess I will be able to try the grey stuff too .

PoohsFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:56 PM   #21
6disneykids
Mouseketeer

My family had dinner and we really enjoyed all our entrees. I had salmon, DH had the steak--the fries were amazing with the aioli, DS had the shrimp & scallops, DD 9 had kids meatloaf, DS 7 had the chicken , DS 4 & DD 2 shared the kids macaroni dish.
My DD 9 liked it so much that we want back for lunch.
6disneykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #22
wdw&sonny
DIS Veteran

We ate there in June 2013. Restaurant was beautiful. Service was fine. Food was just average. Reminded me of cruise food. Nice presentation but rather boring and bland flavors. I had the shrimp and scallops. They were just ok. The puff pastry was tough, dry and flavorless. One person had salmon and said it was good. The steak was a bit too charred and tough but had ok flavor. The cupcakes looked great but were wet, not moist, wet. Very average. The cream puffs were soggy. Overall, we loved the experience, but honestly the food is a bit of a let down.
wdw&sonny is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: