Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2013, 11:44 PM   #61
disneychic
DIS Veteran

Yay! So happy to be joining in on another TR! Your TR's definitely help me relax and feel like I'm right there with you . Looking forward to a great new summer read!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
disneychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:40 AM   #62
LookinUp
Mouseketeer

Holy dancing banana, Batman! It's a new Jill & MeMom TR! Thank you, thank you for starting up right on the heels of the last one (and for that turtlesome song looping endlessly in my head. ) Jill, you must be enjoying the relative calm of this post-wedding, pre-school-start week, since you are keeping up so well. And MeMom, don't tell me that cleaning the attic is relaxing!

LookinUp is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-12-2013, 02:30 AM   #63
*dreamit*doit*
Mouseketeer

I'm here! Now, I just need to go finish up on your other TR...and then I'll be back to catch up over here.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:39 AM   #64
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

You know, Jill.....
I was just thinking it was kind of strange to see all of those replies written by you. Not that it's a bad thing. Nope not at all!

I'm just wondering how on earth you are finding the time to do it???

On another note.
The weekend in October?
Did you have one in mind?
Like maybe the very last weekend in October?
Just wondering...
I think Brooklynn would like to see me.
I know that we would love to see both of you!
Old 07-12-2013, 04:01 AM   #65
tinkerbell 766
If I can't fly, let me sing. Or, in other words if I can't be in Disney, let me talk about it !
DLRP is quite simply my spiritual home

Hi Jill and MeMom
I am Joanne and I am Anita and Marc's English friend, with whom she spent time on the Fantasy and at WDW, before she went to Vero and Kidani with you guys.
I am excited that I can follow along with your report and get to know you and your gorgeous family!!!

tinkerbell 766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:37 AM   #66
BrooklynnsMommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
Thanks for the good thoughts for my DMom. I appreciate them so much.

Just wanted to share our back up Plan B is now changed from Myrtle Beach to a week at WDW.
So depending on when my DMom's surgery will be, we will have a Disney trip!
I am looking at the last week of August.
I was able to get some ADR's so that was a relief.
Lexi is excited again. (she cried last night when we told her the trip may be cancelled)
I am excited again cause I would have gone happily to Myrtle Beach but it is no Disney let's face it.
I will have to purchase all new flights if we change our dates. Going back to JetBlue!!!
I will loose all the money I paid for the "other flights" because Delta's cancellation fee is $200 and the flights were $208. Bummer!

Glad you were able to get some cleaning done in the attic today Memom.
Yay for Disney trips! Sorry you lose your flight money if you have to change. Our first flight to Disney MeMom, Brooklynn and I were originally booked to fly Delta, but then they cancelled our flight and didn't contact us so we ended up flying Southwest and we love it. I know your choices are probably more limited than ours though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherlizz602 View Post
Cute title!!

Been around for all of your other trip reports...so definintely won't be missing this one! Your girls are just precious!

I'm finally getting to go to Disney World in just 18 days!! I'm extremely excited but definitely nervous after over 1000 visits to DisneyLand this is going to be a huge difference! I'm sure my OCD is going to be on the back burner while we just enjoy ourselves.

Ready to follow along
So glad you are here. I want to visit Disneyland one day and see where it all started. I know you will have fun on your trip to the World and I hope you will share your thoughts on the difference when you come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
I came here after seeing your post on Disney Stories. I've seen your postings on some others I follow, so I wanted to read your TR.

Your little girls are so cute, I wanted girls, but got stuck with four boys! They are keepers even though they weren't girls.
MeMom does a better job of getting around to everyone else's reports than I do. I usually lurk on them and barely get the time to post on our own report. Thanks for the compliment on the girls. Before I had kids it didn't matter to me boys or girls, but now I can't imagine my life without my 3 princesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychic View Post
Yay! So happy to be joining in on another TR! Your TR's definitely help me relax and feel like I'm right there with you . Looking forward to a great new summer read!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Glad you are here. We like doing the reports as they help us relive fun memories while we wait for the next adventure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinUp View Post
Holy dancing banana, Batman! It's a new Jill & MeMom TR! Thank you, thank you for starting up right on the heels of the last one (and for that turtlesome song looping endlessly in my head. ) Jill, you must be enjoying the relative calm of this post-wedding, pre-school-start week, since you are keeping up so well. And MeMom, don't tell me that cleaning the attic is relaxing!
I told MeMom I was going to do better this trip. I'm trying to channel my OCD. I am in a lull for another week or two. Then it will be back to the craziness of school and all the extracurricular activities with the girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *dreamit*doit* View Post
I'm here! Now, I just need to go finish up on your other TR...and then I'll be back to catch up over here.
Glad you made it. It was so nice to see you and those sweet girls. Sophie finally decided to stop being a slug and is now on the move everywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
You know, Jill.....
I was just thinking it was kind of strange to see all of those replies written by you. Not that it's a bad thing. Nope not at all!

I'm just wondering how on earth you are finding the time to do it???

On another note.
The weekend in October?
Did you have one in mind?
Like maybe the very last weekend in October?
Just wondering...
I think Brooklynn would like to see me.
I know that we would love to see both of you!
I know, I know, I have been a slacker on previous trip reports. I blame the 3 kids, husband, dog, full time job,... do you feel bad for me yet?

Originally I was looking at the first week in October because it is my birthday and Brooklynn's fall break, but truly it will depend on finances and Southwest flight prices, especially with the Christmas trip just right around the corner. I know that Brooklynn would love to see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell 766 View Post
Hi Jill and MeMom
I am Joanne and I am Anita and Marc's English friend, with whom she spent time on the Fantasy and at WDW, before she went to Vero and Kidani with you guys.
I am excited that I can follow along with your report and get to know you and your gorgeous family!!!
Hello!!! Glad you are here. We heard a lot about y'all's adventures.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #67
addictedtothemouse
DIS Veteran

Yes I was lost without them. I could get on-line a little on my phone, but it was harder for me to read and the pictures were too small to see detail.
I've loved seeing your family grow, but I do feel a little bit stalkerish I'm reading old TRs and catching up on y'all's life.
This will definitely be a different kind of trip. Can't wait to read all about it!
addictedtothemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:38 PM   #68
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

Staking out my place here on this report!

lauren_elizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:05 PM   #69
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

I'm here! Can't wait to hear about your latest adventures!!!
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR

princess_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:24 PM   #70
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by addictedtothemouse View Post
Yes I was lost without them. I could get on-line a little on my phone, but it was harder for me to read and the pictures were too small to see detail.
I've loved seeing your family grow, but I do feel a little bit stalkerish I'm reading old TRs and catching up on y'all's life.
This will definitely be a different kind of trip. Can't wait to read all about it!
Glad to have you along!

Jill was looking at some old trip pictures today and sent me a picture of Brooklynn and Pleakley, when he was a statue in Tomorrowland. She used to always want to hug him when we walked by. She's watched one Dumbo become two, and she's seen castles and towers evolve before her eyes. Even in her few Disney years, she has seen a lot of changes. Imagine what she'll be able to talk about when she is grown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
Staking out my place here on this report!
Good to have you here. Hope you are feeling well and getting some quiet moments in your busy household.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
I'm here! Can't wait to hear about your latest adventures!!!
Hope you are ready for plenty of turtle talk, because there was an ongoing theme during the trip. Hopefully, Jill can load the first day of pictures soon, and we can at least get started on the Art of Animation part. I am ready to be back there through the pictures!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.

Last edited by MeMom; 07-12-2013 at 08:38 PM.
MeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #71
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I can't update our girls TR until Mary gets her pictures posted, so I'm looking to see if I missed any updates.

Hope you have a great weekend.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #72
DetTigsGal
DIS Veteran

Ok gang, I'm here. Now, to go back and start to read. Take care all!!
CR - 1996 (DS19 1st Trip), 1999 (DS14 1st Trip), 2003, 2007
GF - 2009, 2010
Grand Californian - 2011 (DS19 Graduation Trip)
WL CL - 2012
DetTigsGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:05 AM   #73
javamom
Rumored Avatar Fairy
Wooo hoooty it's been fun!

Location: Probably pouring over a park map, planning someone else's trip for them!

Your babies are just adorable!!
javamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:48 AM   #74
disneykiwi
Mouseketeer

Hi Memom and Jill

Just caught up on the end of the last report - have been in hospital having shoulder surgery so back home and still able to check in on DIStown with one arm in the sling. I saw the link for the new report and bang its up to page 5 - probably 6 or 7 by the time I finish typing this

thanks for doing another report, I love them.

Brilliant putting the "old" pics of the girls on first post - I think I came along to your reports when Brooklynn was 3. Oh how they have grown - Brooklynn and Bella are such young ladies now. It doesnt seem that long ago since Bella didnt like any of the characters but there is no stopping her now. Sophie will probably be running round the house in not too much time, she is so smiley.

Also must mention the wedding photos - it looked like a lovely time, loved her dress and the colours of the bridesmaid dresses.

Well will stop waffling and get on. Hope you are all well.

Hi from New Zealand.

Disneyland 1985, Disneyland 1992, Disneyworld 1999, Disneyland 2002, Disneyland 2004 Disneyland 2006 DisneyWorld 2010, Disneyland and ABD backstage magic trip June 2013
disneykiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:09 AM   #75
Disneymooner07
Mouseketeer

Hi MeMom & Jill!

I've been following on and off for the last few years and I've loved seeing the girls grow and feeling the sense of community built on the DisBoards. I mostly just lurk because I don't have that much to add to the mix, but I just wanted to say hi and thanks for taking us all along on your trips so we Disers can live vicariously through you! We need our Disney fixes!

(Luckily, we have a trip to Disneyland coming up in a little over a week, so we are super super excited!!! )
Disneymooner07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: