Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #16
freckles04
DIS Veteran

I hate the price increase. We will never drink that much soda in a week, especially when it's good at the resorts only. Bummer.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #17
Mousemom
DIS Veteran

I am not a pop drinker but do like ice water with my meals. Do you know if one can still get water and ice from the drink stations?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-07-2013, 10:20 PM   #18
cart-mom
Busy Scout Mom

We always carry around a few cups in a small backpack. We trade off every so often so it's not one person carrying then all day and they aren't heavy when empty. And yes, we have used them in the parks at the few self serve stations to get ice and water. We have the FD so it's no increase for us. I do like that they will be adding wp into the rfid.
The biggest thing that would make Disney lower rates, if they ever did, would be if park attendance dropped drastically. Can you think of another theme park with the same kind of attractions and amenities? Neither can I. They made the model that everyone else is following and I would expect other parks to start with rfid cups in the near future. Get used to it folks.

Old 07-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #19
KrazeeK120
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cart-mom View Post
We always carry around a few cups in a small backpack. We trade off every so often so it's not one person carrying then all day and they aren't heavy when empty. And yes, we have used them in the parks at the few self serve stations to get ice and water. We have the FD so it's no increase for us. I do like that they will be adding wp into the rfid.
The biggest thing that would make Disney lower rates, if they ever did, would be if park attendance dropped drastically. Can you think of another theme park with the same kind of attractions and amenities? Neither can I. They made the model that everyone else is following and I would expect other parks to start with rfid cups in the near future. Get used to it folks.
Just wondering...why do you carry around cups? Why not just ask for water with your meal?
Old 07-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #20
Lynne M

DISboards Moderator

There's an ongoing discussion on the RFID mugs on the Refillable Mug FAQ thread at the top of this board, so I'm going to close this thread.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: