Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
kajs22
Mother extraordinaire, friends call me wonder woman, grew up in South Florida and trying to get back.

Plink?

Does anyone use plink? They are a rewards site I came across that looks like it has some nice offers, but, they are looking for bank info.... not too comfortable divulging that stuff - kwim? Anyone use them???
Old 07-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #2
kristenrice
DIS Veteran

Yup... I use it. There's not a lot that I use (burger king, old navy and quizno's for now) but I've earned enough for a $20 gift card. You can only add one credit card and so I have them the one I use the least. So far, so good. No problems and it is pretty simple.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

2001 OKW 2002 WL for HONEYMOON!January 2008 POP/OKW October 2008 AKV GIRLS ONLY! June 2009 AKV October 2009 POP with my BFF for my Birthday April 2010 AKV April 2011 HHI Oct 2011 BLT/BWV with DSiL June 2012 GRAND GATHERING at OKW April 2013 HHI November 2013 AKV *1st Half-Marathon*Oct 2014 Surprising the Nieces at AKV May 2015 AKV Expedition Everest Challenge
kristenrice is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-06-2013, 05:58 PM   #3
kajs22
Mother extraordinaire, friends call me wonder woman, grew up in South Florida and trying to get back.

Thanks - feel weird about giving them my password on my account.....
Old 07-07-2013, 08:38 AM   #4
Disneylovers2000
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajs22
Thanks - feel weird about giving them my password on my account.....
I wouldn't...there are all sorts of horror stories all the time about the consequence of giving banking info to anyone! The bank is the first one to say DONT give secret info -pin #,password- to ANYONE. Just my 2 cents.
Disneylovers2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
Traveliz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
Yup... I use it. There's not a lot that I use (burger king, old navy and quizno's for now) but I've earned enough for a $20 gift card. You can only add one credit card and so I have them the one I use the least. So far, so good. No problems and it is pretty simple.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Me too. So far I have earned and redeemed for. $25.00 gift card. If I lived full time at my condo it would be a lot more as 7-11 is a participant and gas purchases count.

Liz
Traveliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #6
parkwoodtech
Earning My Ears

I use it and it works well. The good thing about it is they offer rewards points for Holiday Inn Express. I travel 4+ days a week and I can go through Plink when I book my rooms each week. I usually have $3-400 a week. So that qualifies for 2000 points or $20 worth of gift cards. Plus it works at Taco Bell, KMart and others. Plus with booking online I also qualify for Priority Club rewards through Holiday Inn Express where I end up getting free gift cards, hotel nights, etc from them as well.

Holiday Inn Express used to work with eBates so it was nice getting that cash back but now they just offer coupons. So it is nice to get some more back.
parkwoodtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #7
crazelion
Form feet and legs...form arms and body...and I'll form...THE HEAD!
Why did the monsters at the end of "Voltron" always get killed by the Blazing Sword?

How about getting a pre-paid visa like from Walmart store then use that. I got special account that do my work at home stuff for. I love that card. Because it like it usually have less than 25.00 dollars on the card.

Thank You GumpyPirate
crazelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #8
kajs22

That's a great idea! I wonder if anyone has done this?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: