Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2013, 08:02 AM   #691
ddluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjalee6 View Post
Today we are in the single digits! 9 more days to go!
Yay for single digits!!!

I'm gonna pack today. Shouldn"t take to long. I have the clothes in piles already.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
February 2014*December 2013*October2013 F&W *September 2013*July 2013-Our condo.*April 2013- Our condo!!*April 2012- Sheraton Vistana*August 2011-Poly & HRH/CL Mom's 40th B-Day*November 2010- Bonnet Creek* August 2010-BC/CL & HRH/CL Mom's B-Day trip* April 2009- Orange Lake Resort* August 2008- GF/CL (Anniversary trip kid free)*April 2008- Orange Lake Resort* June 2007- Orange Lake Resort(2DS b-day trip)* April 2005- Orange Lake Resort* May 1995- CBR (honeymoon)* April 1988 off property* July 1978 off property
ddluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:46 AM   #692
Susiec
Mouseketeer

11days to go

Susiec is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-07-2013, 02:55 PM   #693
Gracefulskinny
DIS Veteran

Just got the Magic+ testing email..... for my trip that starts FRIDAY!!!

Though it sounds like they have given up and just changed the wording. It's more of a reminder not to pack them in the checked bag and that they'll be needed at MCO if using ME then an invitation to participate.
Gracefulskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:58 PM   #694
scard192
DIS Veteran

Just got an e-mail from Disney Destinations telling me that I need to customize my MB and confirm my shipping address by tomorrow. We've had the bands since Sept 20th; they are not going to ship me another set are they?
Old 10-07-2013, 03:53 PM   #695
daizieduck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scard192 View Post
Just got an e-mail from Disney Destinations telling me that I need to customize my MB and confirm my shipping address by tomorrow. We've had the bands since Sept 20th; they are not going to ship me another set are they?
I don't think so. I have had my bands for a couple of weeks already and yesterday I got an email about customizing them by today so I could receive them before my 10/18 trip. Out of curiosity I went to MDE and clicked on the Magic Bands link and it shows our bands w/their ID numbers and that are currently active. The only option it gives is to deactivate them.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #696
sunfun94
Is it Football season yet?

Nah, they wont send ya new ones... We have received the same, the invitation email, the reminder email, then the last reminder email to actually remember to bring them! hahaha!
Old 10-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #697
anjalee6
DIS Veteran

I just got an email with a link to a survey to comment on my magic band experience and we haven't even gone, but yet, I never got an email asking us to try magic bands in the first place. Seems slightly backwards.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:51 PM   #698
j2thomason
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbp24318 View Post
We have a 9-10 hr drive also, we are from Eastern NC .heading down in 16 days.just curious where you were coming from
We are coming from Birmingham, Al. We've been making this drive since I was a kid. My uncle has a condo on Siesta Key in Sarasota and we drive there every summer. I listen to books occasionally on the drive. That makes it entertaining. Or, we watch (listen) to Disney movies or music, too. It's a long drive, but worth it. We will leave about noon on Friday when my daughter gets out do class at college. So we will arrive late in Orlando that night to check in at Pop Century.
1 Disney cruise
1 Disneyland Paris trip
Always planning my next Disney trip!
°O°

j2thomason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:36 AM   #699
ddluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2thomason View Post
We are coming from Birmingham, Al. We've been making this drive since I was a kid. My uncle has a condo on Siesta Key in Sarasota and we drive there every summer. I listen to books occasionally on the drive. That makes it entertaining. Or, we watch (listen) to Disney movies or music, too. It's a long drive, but worth it. We will leave about noon on Friday when my daughter gets out do class at college. So we will arrive late in Orlando that night to check in at Pop Century.
We drove in April and July and will probably drive again in April. Our drive takes us 21-22 hours which we split in 2 days. Now driving from Alabama.... that would be a piece of cake!!! lol
Have a safe trip!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
February 2014*December 2013*October2013 F&W *September 2013*July 2013-Our condo.*April 2013- Our condo!!*April 2012- Sheraton Vistana*August 2011-Poly & HRH/CL Mom's 40th B-Day*November 2010- Bonnet Creek* August 2010-BC/CL & HRH/CL Mom's B-Day trip* April 2009- Orange Lake Resort* August 2008- GF/CL (Anniversary trip kid free)*April 2008- Orange Lake Resort* June 2007- Orange Lake Resort(2DS b-day trip)* April 2005- Orange Lake Resort* May 1995- CBR (honeymoon)* April 1988 off property* July 1978 off property
ddluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #700
aroundtheriverbend
DIS Veteran

Woo hoo! I'm working until 1pm today, then heading home to top off the packing. We're picking the kids up after school and heading straight to the airport. Can't wait to get to our happy place!

Me DH DS10 DD8
aroundtheriverbend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:56 PM   #701
NicoleDD73
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone we are going on our first WDW trip on Oct 30 and I haven't received our ME tags or anything from Disney yet!! I did do up our Magic Bands and they said they would be waiting at our resort when we got there!! My TA did forward me e-mail from them showing the correct mailing address. Most of the others from the October and November boards have already gotten their "Mickey Mail" just wondering if I should be worried we are 21 days away or is it just cause we live in rural, Nova Scotia, Canada - and the mail takes longer?? Anyone know how they are sent here - basic Canada Post or UPS?? Any input would be welcome!! Thanks
NicoleDD73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #702
kellyjeanie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleDD73 View Post
Hi everyone we are going on our first WDW trip on Oct 30 and I haven't received our ME tags or anything from Disney yet!! I did do up our Magic Bands and they said they would be waiting at our resort when we got there!! My TA did forward me e-mail from them showing the correct mailing address. Most of the others from the October and November boards have already gotten their "Mickey Mail" just wondering if I should be worried we are 21 days away or is it just cause we live in rural, Nova Scotia, Canada - and the mail takes longer?? Anyone know how they are sent here - basic Canada Post or UPS?? Any input would be welcome!! Thanks
I'm not sure about the Canada thing, I used a TA and the "Mickey mail" had to go through her. I arrive on the 27th and it came to me last week Monday. So your TA hasn't gotten the tags etc. yet? I have heard they don't ship Magic Bands out of the US, and international visitors would get them at the resorts.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:53 PM   #703
NicoleDD73
Earning My Ears

Thanks kellyjeanie, I was just starting to get worried - seemed like everyone else had theirs!! E-mailed our TA but haven't heard back from her yet!! Guess I will just keep waiting!!
NicoleDD73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #704
kellyjeanie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleDD73 View Post
Thanks kellyjeanie, I was just starting to get worried - seemed like everyone else had theirs!! E-mailed our TA but haven't heard back from her yet!! Guess I will just keep waiting!!
I don't blame you for being worried, hopefully your TA can help and gets back to you soon. I hope you get your stuff soon, Mickey mail is very exciting!!
Old 10-08-2013, 05:37 PM   #705
anjalee6
DIS Veteran

The day for Disney is here.
So get ready to shout and cheer.
Here is hoping your trip is a blast.
May pixie dust and fun always last.
Disney is waiting for you.
Hope all your dreams come true.

~Arriving October 8~
DizNee Luver- October 8- October 12 @ All Star Sports
aroundtheriverbend- October 8- October 14 @ POR
sunfun94- October 8- Ocotber 15 @ POR

Last edited by anjalee6; 10-10-2013 at 06:45 AM.
anjalee6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: