Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #1
michellelovesthemous
DIS Veteran
 
michellelovesthemous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Edmonds, Wa
Posts: 730

Bounceback offer??

Anyone that is currently there what does the current BB offer entail? We are trying to figure out if it will be beneficial to upgrade o an AP depending on what the current offer is. Also when might '14 dates become available? Does anyone know if the DP is tied to the room or the park tickets I don't remember anymore I just blindly do it!! Thank you for any advice.
__________________
michellelovesthemous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:26 PM   #2
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran
 
aaarcher86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,161

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellelovesthemous View Post
Anyone that is currently there what does the current BB offer entail? We are trying to figure out if it will be beneficial to upgrade o an AP depending on what the current offer is. Also when might '14 dates become available? Does anyone know if the DP is tied to the room or the park tickets I don't remember anymore I just blindly do it!! Thank you for any advice.
2014 rates are bootable starting July 10. DP is based on number of nights.

Can't help with BB offer.
__________________
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-28-2013, 07:41 PM   #3
christineangel
Disney Bride 5-31-05
 
christineangel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Huntsville, Al
Posts: 161

I know it was 35% off a deluxe hotel as of feb. don't recall other categories or know how often they change the bb...
__________________


POP 2013* ASMu 2010 *WL 2010 *CBR 2008 *SOG 2007* CSR 2007 *POR 2006* POP 2006 *GF 2005* ASMo 2005*

offsite, too many times to count!
christineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:33 PM   #4
michellelovesthemous
DIS Veteran
 
michellelovesthemous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Edmonds, Wa
Posts: 730

Any other thoughts from any lucky persons currently in all of our "happy place"??
__________________
michellelovesthemous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:43 PM   #5
graceful08
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4

I was in Disney a few weeks ago and did not receive a bounceback offer at all. Not sure if this is the norm?
graceful08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:35 AM   #6
Cadyrose
Mouseketeer
 
Cadyrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 365

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceful08
I was in Disney a few weeks ago and did not receive a bounceback offer at all. Not sure if this is the norm?
We thought that was the issue in December for us too. Turns out the BB offer was tucked in the welcome package which we just skimmed through...it seems like they are placing everything together now when in August '11, it was a single paper left on our desk separate from the other info.
__________________
Cadyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #7
jaykorf001
DIS Veteran
 
jaykorf001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KC MO area
Posts: 525

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceful08 View Post
I was in Disney a few weeks ago and did not receive a bounceback offer at all. Not sure if this is the norm?
Me too. I was expecting one and didnt get one.
jaykorf001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:57 AM   #8
jaykorf001
DIS Veteran
 
jaykorf001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KC MO area
Posts: 525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadyrose View Post

We thought that was the issue in December for us too. Turns out the BB offer was tucked in the welcome package which we just skimmed through...it seems like they are placing everything together now when in August '11, it was a single paper left on our desk separate from the other info.
I don't remember getting a welcome package. Hmm. The computers were down at our resort the entire day of our check in. We stayed club level and finally they just assigned us a room -- the computer system was still down. Maybe I should call and ask??
jaykorf001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.