Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #1
Ali
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 1,275

Who is at the Polynesian waiting for fireworks tonight?

So, there are always rumors about needing wristbands and being kept of the beach unless you are a Poly guest. Who is there who can offer the true story for tonight? Thanks.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
MyHappiestPlace
Mouseketeer
 
MyHappiestPlace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hop, skip and jump from The Happiest Place on Earth
Posts: 221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
So, there are always rumors about needing wristbands and being kept of the beach unless you are a Poly guest. Who is there who can offer the true story for tonight? Thanks.
Not true there are many many people here with no wristbands. I have one since I am staying here. Just had security pass by and hassle my kids because they were standing in the lagoon water ( not swimming) but they ate not checking for wristbands
__________________
MyHappiestPlace is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
Ali
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 1,275

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyHappiestPlace View Post

Not true there are many many people here with no wristbands. I have one since I am staying here. Just had security pass by and hassle my kids because they were standing in the lagoon water ( not swimming) but they ate not checking for wristbands
Thanks, is there a roped off area for concierge guests ? Tiki,an is reporting there is one, and other reports are that security is everywhere asking people to leave.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #4
MyHappiestPlace
Mouseketeer
 
MyHappiestPlace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hop, skip and jump from The Happiest Place on Earth
Posts: 221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post

Thanks, is there a roped off area for concierge guests ? Tiki,an is reporting there is one, and other reports are that security is everywhere asking people to leave.
There is a special area for club level /concierge guests. I am sitting right in front of them on the beach with my kids. I have only seen one security guy and he is not checking bands. The people all around me do not have bands; we do.
__________________
MyHappiestPlace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.