Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
love2go2disney2
Love the Mouse
 
love2go2disney2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 173

Cozy Cone for breakfast

We were thinking of eating at Cozy cone for breakfast. I know that for breakfast, they have different cones for breakfast. Do they only offer 2 different Cones for breakfast? Or do they offer more?

Thanks!!
__________________
:



love2go2disney2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:46 PM   #2
got2travel
Disney lover
Waking Tink's a special treat
 
got2travel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 8,877

Just the 2
__________________
MONICA

Next: Oct '14 WDW / Jan '15 DCL B2B Caribbean
Past:Mar '14 DL / Jan '14 DL / Dec '13 DL / Jun '13 DL / Oct '12 DL then WDW / Jun '12 WDW & DCL Fantasy / Mar '12 DL / Dec '11 WDW / Mar '11 DCL Dream / Jan '11 DCL Wonder / Oct '10 DL / Sep '10 DCL WBTA / Apr '10 DL / Mar '10 DL / Jan '10 DL / Sept '09 DL / Mar '09 DL & Club 33 / Feb '09 / Nov '08 / Aug '08 DL & DCL PC Repo / Mar '08 DL / Aug '07 DL Paris-DCL Med Repo / May '07 AWE Red Carpet at DL / Apr '07 DL B-day trip / Nov '06 DL / Oct '06 DL / Aug '06 DL / June '06 WDW / Jan '06 DL / Nov '05 DL Tokyo / Oct '05 DL / July '05 DL / May '05 DL / Feb '05 1 day DL solo / Jan '05 DL / Dec '04 WDW / Oct '04 DL / June '04 DL (2 separate weekends) / April '04 DL & Club 33) / Jan '04 DL / Nov '03 DL / Oct '03 WDW / Aug '03 DL / Jun '03 DL / Apr '03 DL / Jan '03 DL.....many more DL visits, too numerous to list
got2travel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-27-2014, 08:58 PM   #3
sonnyjane
DIS Veteran
 
sonnyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,627

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2go2disney2 View Post
We were thinking of eating at Cozy cone for breakfast. I know that for breakfast, they have different cones for breakfast. Do they only offer 2 different Cones for breakfast? Or do they offer more?

Thanks!!
I'm actually not sure! Online I found a pic of a menu that says they have a bacon scramble cone and a verde scramble cone, then I also found this, but it's dated from Oct. 2013 so not sure if these cones still exist: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...dventure-park/
sonnyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:57 PM   #4
Malcon10t
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,968

There are 4 cones....

Bacon Scramble Cone
Scramble Eggs, Cheddar Cheese Sauce and bacon served in a bread cone
6.49

Verde Scramble Cone
Scramble Eggs, Salsa Verde and Queso Fresco served in a bread cone
6.49

Chorizo & Eggs Cone
Scrambled eggs, chorizo, tomatillo sauce and pico de gallo served in a bread cone
6.99

Southwest Scramble Cone
Scrambled eggs, bell peppers, onions, roasted corn, black bean, cheddar cheese and avocado corn salsa served in a bread cone
6.99
Malcon10t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:18 PM   #5
longtimedisneylurker
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 3,492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
There are 4 cones....

Bacon Scramble Cone
Scramble Eggs, Cheddar Cheese Sauce and bacon served in a bread cone
6.49

Verde Scramble Cone
Scramble Eggs, Salsa Verde and Queso Fresco served in a bread cone
6.49

Chorizo & Eggs Cone
Scrambled eggs, chorizo, tomatillo sauce and pico de gallo served in a bread cone
6.99

Southwest Scramble Cone
Scrambled eggs, bell peppers, onions, roasted corn, black bean, cheddar cheese and avocado corn salsa served in a bread cone
6.99
Is this menu current? I hope so. DS12 had the bacon scramble cone once last year and really liked it. I had read there was a change since then though, and that cone was eliminated. DS went up to the window anyway in January or March (can't remember which trip it was) and asked if they still made it that way and if he could order it, but the CM told him no. The bacon scramble cone was no longer listed on the menu. They were only offering the chorizo and eggs cone and the southwest scramble cone, neither of which were acceptable choices to DS. Is the bacon cone back?
longtimedisneylurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:41 PM   #6
BirdsSingWords
...and the Flowers Croon
 
BirdsSingWords's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 341

I was there 2 weeks ago. Just the chorizo one and the southwest one were on the menu. I had wanted the bacon that I'd read about -- the others were a bit too "zippy" for my tastes for breakfast. So I left coneless.
__________________
DL regular since 1971...
Latest trip: April 11-15, 2014
BirdsSingWords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:56 PM   #7
sonnyjane
DIS Veteran
 
sonnyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,627

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdsSingWords View Post
I was there 2 weeks ago. Just the chorizo one and the southwest one were on the menu. I had wanted the bacon that I'd read about -- the others were a bit too "zippy" for my tastes for breakfast. So I left coneless.
Bummer. That's weird! Usually there at least one "general audience" item lol. I agree that both of those ones on the current menu are a bit, ha, "zippy".
sonnyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 12:01 AM   #8
Malcon10t
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,968

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtimedisneylurker View Post
Is this menu current? I hope so. DS12 had the bacon scramble cone once last year and really liked it. I had read there was a change since then though, and that cone was eliminated. DS went up to the window anyway in January or March (can't remember which trip it was) and asked if they still made it that way and if he could order it, but the CM told him no. The bacon scramble cone was no longer listed on the menu. They were only offering the chorizo and eggs cone and the southwest scramble cone, neither of which were acceptable choices to DS. Is the bacon cone back?
This is what DIsney sent me when I asked a few weeks ago. I think my DIL had the Verde Scramble on April 4th.
Malcon10t is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.