Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #16
pumba
DIS PUMBARIZER
I have a smile on my face a mile wide
Let’s just say that Mr. Feeney came out “well done”

DISboards Moderator

CP is a buffet for all the meals..
We went in May...four people on Monday night and then 8 adults and a minus two weeks two year old and a new born on Tuesday night..Our two year old nephew was free...we enjoyed the meals..we didnt want to get rid of the monday night one in case Sunday the crowd of relatives decided they couldnt come and I could cancel Tuesday night reservation...luckily we were able to enjoy it with relatives...they had a blast and they enjoyed the food as well...
Remember each persons outlook on food and experience is different..
Breakfast is pretty good too...we have enjoyed our breakfast experience in the past..

have fun planning

pumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #17
magictam2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie1016 View Post
Family & I had breakfast at CP two weeks ago. Reservation time was 8:15. We paid OOP (2 adults & 1 child) was approx $70 with tax. Food was normal breakfast selections, DH & DD both had omelets and enjoyed them. There was this delicious puffed french toast. Also I think it might be the only place to see Piglet.

Main reason why we chose to do breakfast was to get into the park early as it was not an extra magic hour day. Great photopass pictures on Main Street that early in the am prior to the park being opened. Also rode Peter Pan's flight 3 times in a row before a line formed.
How early can you get in if you have a reservation not on an EMH day? Do you have to show/give your reservation number to get in?
We have reservation at 8:30 am.

TIA
magictam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #18
Apopper74
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magictam2 View Post

How early can you get in if you have a reservation not on an EMH day? Do you have to show/give your reservation number to get in?
We have reservation at 8:30 am.

TIA
You can get in as early as 7:45 am. It's a nice perk to get your pictures in front of the castle with little to no crowd. In May 2012 I got to give the Mayor a huge hug, he is so stinking adorable. Just let the person at the gate know you have a reservation, they will check your name.
Apopper74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:55 PM   #19
magictam2
Mouseketeer

Thank you, that's great news!
magictam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:02 PM   #20
TmF
Earning My Ears

Wow I loved crystal palace! Haven't been in a long time but since I'm going back soon I'm so happy I saw this
TmF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:20 AM   #21
karriealex
When I am at the Polynesian I am home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wywuas View Post
it has been soooooooo long since I ate at Crystal Palace. i was just wondering if anyone has been there recently and what the general prices were for breakfast for adults. the website is so vague saying $15-$29.99 and $30-$59.99 per adult. i really want to make the reservation early so we can get in early with our 20 month old and get nice pictures on main street with minimal people in the background.
Thanks!
According to another post I was reading the following will be the price while you are there. It doesn't change until the end of November.

bfast . . . 09/29/2013 Adult: $24.49, Child: $13.84
Old 07-28-2013, 09:42 PM   #22
wywuas
Earning My Ears

thanks for all the info!
Apopper74 - does that go for whatever time your reservation is for, i have an 8:45 on a NON EMH day and i was wondering if i could still get in at 7:45 or 8:00 to take some nice pics on Main Street or do they only allow a certain time frame before your reservation time?
Old 07-29-2013, 01:50 AM   #23
DonoMoose
Mouseketeer

If you do Breakfast...All I will say is this... You MUST try the Breakfast lasagna!!! A Pastry of fruity deliciousness!

9/13(POP) 3/13(AKL) 3/09(Pop) 3/07 (ASM)
9/06(Pop) 04(OP)

ME DH DS11 DS2 DD8
DonoMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:36 AM   #24
Apopper74
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wywuas View Post
thanks for all the info!
Apopper74 - does that go for whatever time your reservation is for, i have an 8:45 on a NON EMH day and i was wondering if i could still get in at 7:45 or 8:00 to take some nice pics on Main Street or do they only allow a certain time frame before your reservation time?
I would get in side the park ASAP. You have a reservation. If they do try to stop you tell them you want to take photos. I really don't think they will. You can also check in early, get seated & get out.
Apopper74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:50 AM   #25
Sundancer UK
DIS Veteran

Sorry to jump in with my own question, but can I ask if the photo pass photographers are there early? It joule be lovely to get in early for our reservation and have a family photo in front of the castle

I've decided I'm not a Disney fan as everyone thinks I am - No, I'm a Disney Geek!

I have a blog. I've posted a little. If people look I might be prompted to do more...

http://aurorasjoy.blogspot.co.uk/
Sundancer UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #26
wywuas
Earning My Ears

Thanks you!
I hope to PP people are there aside from our camera photos some from them would be nice too
Old 07-31-2013, 08:17 AM   #27
DisneyElite4
Mouseketeer

Crystal Palace breakfast before Magic Kingdom opens has been a family tradition for a long time, so I am glad we are doing it for our DS's first trip in December. However, after looking at those 2013 buffet prices I am not sure we will be keeping all of the other meals I have planned. We do not have the dining plan and will be in a one-bedroom villa, so we may take advantage of that and do more meals in the room.

August 2006: Animal Kingdom Lodge ~ October 2006: Beach Club ~ November 2006: Walt Disney World Swan Hotel ~ February 2007: Boardwalk Resort ~ March 2007: Animal Kingdom Lodge ~ April 2007: Saratoga Springs Resort ~ August 2007: Old Key West Resort ~ September 2007: Saratoga Springs Resort ~ February 2008: All Star Movies ~ March 2008: Animal Kingdom Lodge ~ April 2008: Saratoga Springs Resort ~ July 2008: Saratoga Springs Resort ~ November 2008: Port Orleans French Quarter ~ April 2009: Port Orleans French Quarter ~ June 2009: Disney Wedding/Grand Floridian Resort ~ March 2010: Pop Century Resort ~ August 2010: Royal Pacific Resort ~ October 2010: Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village ~ June 2011: Grand Californian Resort ~ October 2011: Old Key West Resort ~ December 2013: Wilderness Lodge Villas
DisneyElite4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: