Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2013, 05:11 PM   #1
mmmhf
Earning My Ears

Lost Photopass + CD Voucher. HELP!

I think my Photopass CD case was thrown away. The voucher to redeem a CD of my pictures was inside. I don't have the numbers. We preordered Photoass +. Any chance disney will help. They are closed so too late to call and it isn't on the help site. It was $149 and I really don't want to ay for it again. Help please!
mmmhf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:15 PM   #2
jtowntoflorida
Looking Like I Can't Really Afford To Go To Disney Since 2012!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmhf View Post
I think my Photopass CD case was thrown away. The voucher to redeem a CD of my pictures was inside. I don't have the numbers. We preordered Photoass +. Any chance disney will help. They are closed so too late to call and it isn't on the help site. It was $149 and I really don't want to ay for it again. Help please!
I stupidly forgot my voucher at home. They were able to look up my purchase via my email address and issued me my Photopass+ card that way.
jtowntoflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-26-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
mmmhf
Earning My Ears

Not my card. We are already back from vacation. It is the number I need to order the CD. I hope I am making sense. I can't remember what it is called. It was on the flyer inside the CD. Thanks!
Old 06-26-2013, 05:28 PM   #4
jtowntoflorida

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmhf View Post
Not my card. We are already back from vacation. It is the number I need to order the CD. I hope I am making sense. I can't remember what it is called. It was on the flyer inside the CD. Thanks!
That should already be entered into your Photopass account. The voucher is to get your card in the parks, not to have your discount applied, and they would have taken the voucher from you when you turned it in to get your card. When you go to checkout on the Photopass site, the discount should be automatically applied, bringing your cost to receive the CD to zero.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:36 PM   #5
tjmj9801
DIS Veteran

You mean the code to get your CD since you preordered? I would just call. They will have it on your account that its prepaid. I would even try to put a CD in your shopping cart and see if it automatically deducts the cost.
1/30/2011-2/6/2011-Saratoga Springs (First on-site stay!!)
Several previous trips (It's worth mentioning that I've become an on-site snob...)
tjmj9801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:48 PM   #6
labman5239
Earning My Ears

Had to apply the code when I checked out.
labman5239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #7
Cais
DIS Veteran

Yeah the code inside the case you're asking about allows you to order your PhotoCD free of charge. Give the support team a call at tel:407-560-4300. The hours are 9am-6pm eastern time Monday through Saturday. You can also shoot them an email but phone is probably gonna be quicker to get an answer.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:07 PM   #8
Fire14
Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

I just ordered mine a bit ago. Your best bet is going to be calling them. just adding cd to cart still shows total of 169.95 + 4.95 shipping.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:10 PM   #9
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtowntoflorida View Post
That should already be entered into your Photopass account. The voucher is to get your card in the parks, not to have your discount applied, and they would have taken the voucher from you when you turned it in to get your card. When you go to checkout on the Photopass site, the discount should be automatically applied, bringing your cost to receive the CD to zero.
That's for the normal Photopass prepurchase. With Plus you get a voucher inside the stock-CD-photo case that's sent to you before your trip, and the code on that voucher is what zeroes out the price. And that's what the OP is missing.

OP, just like the first responder got help because his email address showed that he'd ordered the + pre-order, your email address should show them that you pre-ordered and will get you help.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:19 PM   #10
mmmhf
Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone. I called this afternoon but they were already closed. Hopefully tomorrow I will find something out. Surely they can help me. I'll be so sad if I just lost that money. I let everyone know what I find out.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:24 AM   #11
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

This happened to me for my spring break trip. Lost that paper so I called and they couldn't mail me a cd but did arrange for me to be able to download all my pictures. They said there was no way possible to mail the cd. I strongly expressed that this whole paper thing was a horrible idea and there is no way I was the only person that has ever lost this paper. With all this modern technology there has to be a better way.

Best of Luck to you!

Oh and I just found the paper the other day while I was cleaning..
Old 06-27-2013, 02:06 AM   #12
Kimmy2Disney
Can't wait to be back in the world!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbershoot View Post

That's for the normal Photopass prepurchase. With Plus you get a voucher inside the stock-CD-photo case that's sent to you before your trip, and the code on that voucher is what zeroes out the price. And that's what the OP is missing.

OP, just like the first responder got help because his email address showed that he'd ordered the + pre-order, your email address should show them that you pre-ordered and will get you help.
Should I be concerned---?? I have preordered and paid for PP + and haven't received anything by mail about it and we leave in 16 days- there is a voucher In with all of our MYW package vouchers but we didn't get a stock photo CD or anything... Am i missing something?

Kimmy2Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:45 PM   #13
mmmhf
Earning My Ears

I called the Photo Pass number and the guys was so helpful. He did the order for me and I was able to get the CD no problem. I will definitely remember to take a photo of that number next time just in case.

To the person who pre-ordered and hadn't received anything, I'm really not sure. We didn't do a package or even stay on site so it may be different for the kind of package you have. However, when I ordered mine it was $149 and they sent me a cd with stock photos on it withn five days of my order. (It can take up to 14 days). This was BEFORE our trip. Taped to the outside was my voucher to redeem the photopass card once I got to the parks. Inside was a flyer with a code to order the CD once I got home. Good luck finding out.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #14
mmmhf
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post

Oh and I just found the paper the other day while I was cleaning..
Sounds like my luck.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #15
jtowntoflorida

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbershoot View Post
Ah! When I did the Photopass+, I'd previously pre-purchased Photopass (when they were running a special) and just had that "upgraded" when they rolled out the +. Maybe that's the difference?

Sorry for giving you misinformation, OP! I'm glad you got it straightened out.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: