Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2013, 01:28 PM   #46
nirrakel
Earning My Ears

Thank you

Very much enjoyed your trip report, thank you for taking the time to write it.
nirrakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #47
SweetMickey
Earning My Ears

How Awesome!!!

I am pretty new here, but over the past two months I have read every trip report I can find on the internet.... I have never commented on one, but I have to say....

HOW AWESOME!

We are going on our first cruise (ever) on the Fantasy in November 2014 - feels so far away. But reading your report made me realize it is all going to be worth it.

We are saving little by little each week to make it happen, and I feel like I got to experience some Disney magic through you. How cool was it to be the family of the day on embarkation?!? Serious pixie dust!!!!

The picture of you with the kids on the two rafts at Castaway Cay was my favorite shot you posted..... what happy, genuine expressions.

You have a lovely family and a happy way of seeing things.

Thanks for sharing.

SweetMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #48
Madzac
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMickey View Post
I am pretty new here, but over the past two months I have read every trip report I can find on the internet.... I have never commented on one, but I have to say....

HOW AWESOME!

We are going on our first cruise (ever) on the Fantasy in November 2014 - feels so far away. But reading your report made me realize it is all going to be worth it.

We are saving little by little each week to make it happen, and I feel like I got to experience some Disney magic through you. How cool was it to be the family of the day on embarkation?!? Serious pixie dust!!!!

The picture of you with the kids on the two rafts at Castaway Cay was my favorite shot you posted..... what happy, genuine expressions.

You have a lovely family and a happy way of seeing things.

Thanks for sharing.

Awww that made me tear up, thank you so much for your kind words! You will have a WONDERFUL trip. I know I have said it many times but this vacation was truly the best one we have ever taken and we came home closer as a family. It was fun, relaxing and just precious precious time together away from all the phones and computers and other distractions of real life. It was definitely worth the money and time to save and I know you will feel the same way!
Previous trips: WDW:CBR 3/93, ASMo 5/99, POFQ 5/06, WL 5/09, windsor hills 10/12. DL: Offsite 2/07, 3/10. DCL Dream 4 night bahamas 6/13 (trip report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3131854)... next up Magic 7 night Western 3/2015
Madzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #49
Madzac
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirrakel View Post
Very much enjoyed your trip report, thank you for taking the time to write it.
Thank you so much!
Previous trips: WDW:CBR 3/93, ASMo 5/99, POFQ 5/06, WL 5/09, windsor hills 10/12. DL: Offsite 2/07, 3/10. DCL Dream 4 night bahamas 6/13 (trip report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3131854)... next up Magic 7 night Western 3/2015
Madzac is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: