Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #61
wvjules
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaSB12 View Post
The case is going back they havent won yet and I really hope someone kills them first.
Well that's a little extreme.
wvjules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:53 PM   #62
carissa1970
DIS Veteran

Quote:

The case is going back they havent won yet and I really hope someone kills them first.
Are you serious? That is an odd thing to post.

carissa1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-25-2013, 01:53 PM   #63
PaulaSB12
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don'tLookDown View Post
It really doesn't matter if he actually relinquished is rights in writing(unless he is married to the mother). If a bio father is absent, doesn't sign up for a putative father's registry, or in a bad position to raise a child a mother can often place the child with the adoptive parents without his consent. Laws were changed after women felt forced into abortions and bio fathers were ripping toddlers from the only children they ever knew. Despite being more involved from his child's birth, this kid didn't have any tribal adoption law to fall back on and look how it turned out for him:

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/112919829.html
That law has led to adoption agencies hiding birthmothers with the intent to prevent fathers getting their children and selling the babies it needs to be struck down.
PaulaSB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:59 PM   #64
crashbb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Really?
crashbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #65
zippingalong
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissa1970 View Post
Are you serious? That is an odd thing to post.

Please don't quote her. I reported the post and am hoping it disappears. I hope the poster disappears with it.
zippingalong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:02 PM   #66
wvjules
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippingalong View Post
Please don't quote her. I reported the post and am hoping it disappears. I hope the poster disappears with it.
I don't think it broke any TOS, but I could be wrong.
wvjules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #67
robinb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It was an odd post, but as that poster is not usually so bloodthisty I am giving her the benefit of the doubt that she meant something different. Even if she did mean exactly what she wrote, I don't think it's a banning offense. Then again, neither one of us is a moderator.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:06 PM   #68
carissa1970
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I was kind of hoping she'd come back and tell us that wasn't what she meant. As in, I hope someone kills the law first, as in puts a stop to it, or the lawsuit. Who knows.

Old 06-25-2013, 02:11 PM   #69
PaulaSB12
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinb View Post
It was an odd post, but as that poster is not usually so bloodthisty I am giving her the benefit of the doubt that she meant something different. Even if she did mean exactly what she wrote, I don't think it's a banning offense. Then again, neither one of us is a moderator.
I am so infuriated that the judges have so completely trampled on the rights of Fathers all the laws on adoption are designed to protect these who want to buy a baby and not protect the children there is research that shows indian children adopted away from their culture suffer but this repulsive pair want to damage the little girl so badly they already tried to do it when they put her through this it makes me wonder what are the mans intention to the child loving or sexual.
PaulaSB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:14 PM   #70
moon
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I am so infuriated that the judges have so completely trampled on the rights of Fathers all the laws on adoption are designed to protect these who want to buy a baby and not protect the children there is research that shows indian children adopted away from their culture suffer but this repulsive pair want to damage the little girl so badly they already tried to do it when they put her through this it makes me wonder what are the mans intention to the child loving or sexual.
WHAT!?!?!?
moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:16 PM   #71
Don'tLookDown
Mouseketeer

I'm more Native American than this kid. Trust me, I wouldn't have suffered by being raised by loving stable adoptive parents.
Don'tLookDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #72
carissa1970
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Adding this post to your last one, I no longer think you didn't mean what you said. Very strong, bizarre thoughts, and way off base in my opinion. Why do you feel so strongly about this?

Old 06-25-2013, 02:30 PM   #73
robinb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
... this repulsive pair want to damage the little girl so badly they already tried to do it when they put her through this it makes me wonder what are the mans intention to the child loving or sexual.
I can only hope that's a couple pints talking .
Old 06-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #74
Callie
Always Dreaming of Disney Magic

I'm not exactly sure what to think about this mess. One thing is certain, poor child!

Its also crazy she is only around 1% native american, and these laws apply. I'm a heck of a lot more than her....
Old 06-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #75
msjprincess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
What? Where on earth did you come up with that one?
msjprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: