Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-02-2014, 09:31 PM   #3736
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
 
MaryAnnDVC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: RGBBLA
Posts: 15,429

I'm on my desktop, which is ssssoooo slow. But, easier to do things like quote, etc, even tho I'm not doing any of that for this post.

I'll start the Oscar Pistorius trial thread if you want. Pretty much blank, and I'll fill stuff in the first post as it comes up and I have time. I'm a little askeered that people might think that it's taking up bandwidth from, you know, the deep threads on the CB, like Real Housewives and Sister Wives.

I did see that HLN (all together now...AAARRRGGHHHH!) will start covering it starting at noon EST Monday. What that means as far as running it all (with the dreaded "pause" button, of course ) or just clips and commentary, I don't know.
__________________
MaryAnnDVC is offline  
Old 03-02-2014, 09:48 PM   #3737
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
 
MaryAnnDVC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: RGBBLA
Posts: 15,429

Oscar Pistorius Trial Thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3243383
__________________
MaryAnnDVC is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #3738
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo
 
usnuzuloose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 132,438

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
I'm on my desktop, which is ssssoooo slow. But, easier to do things like quote, etc, even tho I'm not doing any of that for this post.

I'll start the Oscar Pistorius trial thread if you want. Pretty much blank, and I'll fill stuff in the first post as it comes up and I have time. I'm a little askeered that people might think that it's taking up bandwidth from, you know, the deep threads on the CB, like Real Housewives and Sister Wives.

I did see that HLN (all together now...AAARRRGGHHHH!) will start covering it starting at noon EST Monday. What that means as far as running it all (with the dreaded "pause" button, of course ) or just clips and commentary, I don't know.
Wild about trials is running it. Thank you for the new thread, your the best!...
__________________
A Carnival cruise.....with a chicken. TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....54201&posted=1
usnuzuloose is offline  
Old 03-02-2014, 10:37 PM   #3739
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
 
MaryAnnDVC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: RGBBLA
Posts: 15,429

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
Wild about trials is running it. Thank you for the new thread, your the best!...
Aw, thanks.

How is Wild running it? Livestream?? Or some other link?
__________________
MaryAnnDVC is offline  
Old 03-02-2014, 11:01 PM   #3740
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!
 
Uncle Remus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,620

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
Aw, thanks.

How is Wild running it? Livestream?? Or some other link?

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_of...l-live-stream/

That's supposed to be the livestream, but I'm going to watch the archives after he posts it.
__________________

Uncle Remus is offline  
Old 03-02-2014, 11:16 PM   #3741
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo
 
usnuzuloose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 132,438

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Remus View Post
http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_of...l-live-stream/

That's supposed to be the livestream, but I'm going to watch the archives after he posts it.
Um not sure, just got an email for it.
__________________
A Carnival cruise.....with a chicken. TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....54201&posted=1
usnuzuloose is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.