Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 02:08 PM   #136
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
I have a huge issue, defense says Trayvon had grass stains from being on top of GZ, but in these pictures of GZ how come there are no stains on the backside of GZ's clothes? They all look clean. No stains, dirt , not wet. Something seems wrong. She really needed to zoom in on certain area's more.
You've brought up that lack of grass stains on Zimmerman quite a few times and I agree with you.

My question is if Zimmerman was anywhere around his vehicle where he was supposed to be how'd he end up killing Trayvon down that sidewalk?
Old 06-25-2013, 02:14 PM   #137
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Remus View Post
You've brought up that lack of grass stains on Zimmerman quite a few times and I agree with you.

My question is if Zimmerman was anywhere around his vehicle where he was supposed to be how'd he end up killing Trayvon down that sidewalk?
I did? If I did I am sorry, I had just thought about that when they were showing GZ's clothes. But while his head was bashed did they find any cement in his head wound? I don't think I asked that.
He wasn't near his truck, he told the 911 operator to have him call and he would let him know where he was. So he went on following Trayvon. He never stopped. If GZ had no stains, no hitting just a shooting and stains on TM clothes because he fell onto the grass face down.

Last edited by usnuzuloose; 06-25-2013 at 02:20 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-25-2013, 02:24 PM   #138
Oreo Cookie
DIS Veteran

Oh lord, West is doing the cross examination. Here comes a 1000 words to ask a 10 word question.

Quote:
I have a huge issue, defense says Trayvon had grass stains from being on top of GZ, but in these pictures of GZ how come there are no stains on the backside of GZ's clothes? They all look clean. No stains, dirt , not wet. Something seems wrong. She really needed to zoom in on certain area's more.
Good question, and I wonder that too.

Quote:

He got lost walking back to his car. (sarcasm)

He wasn't heading back to his car, he was following.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #139
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

He doesn't know if the pant's are indentified in the evidence?
Old 06-25-2013, 02:28 PM   #140
Oreo Cookie
DIS Veteran

So West is attempting to suggest the crime scene evidence has been either tampered with or mishandled? Is this is goal with the cross of this witness?
Old 06-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #141
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreo Cookie View Post
Oh lord, West is doing the cross examination. Here comes a 1000 words to ask a 10 word question.

Good question, and I wonder that too.

He got lost walking back to his car. (sarcasm)

He wasn't heading back to his car, he was following.
I guess so he doesn't know all the streets
Old 06-25-2013, 02:30 PM   #142
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!

Quote:
I did? If I did I am sorry, I had just thought about that when they were showing GZ's clothes. But while his head was bashed did they find any cement in his head wound? I don't think I asked that.
He wasn't near his truck, he told the 911 operator to have him call and he would let him know where he was. So he went on following Trayvon. He never stopped. If GZ had no stains, no hitting just a shooting and stains on TM clothes because he fell onto the grass face down.
Yes, you have and you dang sure don't have to apologize for it.

I think that string of detailed pictures of Zimmerman will be instrumental in helping the jury come to a verdict.

And I'll go ahead and say it, how does someone gain 100 lbs in a year and a half?
I've been married for two years to a foodie and spend most of the year on my butt and I've only gained 20 lbs.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:31 PM   #143
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
So West is attempting to suggest the crime scene evidence has been either tampered with or mishandled? Is this is goal with the cross of this witness?
He said in opening that who ever bagged the pants put them in plastic and not a paper bag and now they have a bad smell, and grass stains on the knees. That is why he asked her what she was talking about rebagging something.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #144
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:

I think that string of detailed pictures of Zimmerman will be instrumental in helping the jury come to a verdict.

And I'll go ahead and say it, how does someone gain 100 lbs in a year and a half?
I've been married for two years to a foodie and spend most of the year on my butt and I've only gained 20 lbs.
I can say if you have a thyroid problem it is not hard to do. But maybe through stress and over eating before the arrest it may have attributed to it. I have been heavy all my life and it is a struggle for me going back and forth to get it off and coming back. But I am glad to hear they did a heavy search for blood. The other officer said it was only a drizzle so hopefully not to wash blood away.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:36 PM   #145
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit17 View Post
I think anyone who managed, (and actually survived ), listening to Nurmi, Willy, Sammy or Violet automatically pre-qualifies also ...
Whew, I was just sitting down to type up my resume/qualifications and came along this post. Seems like there's no need for the qualifcations list now since I watched/listened to the JA trial.

I'm not as into the Zimmerman trial as I was the JA trial but I'm going to try and keep up with what's going on through this thread.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Last edited by mickeystoontown; 06-25-2013 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #146
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Whew, I was just sitting down to type up my resume/qualifications and came along this post. Seems like there's no need for the qualifcations list now since I watched/listened to the JA trial.

I'm not as into the Zimmerman trial as I was the JA trial but I'm going to try and keep up with what's going on through this thread.
JA even makes you more qualified
Old 06-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #147
Oreo Cookie
DIS Veteran

Quote:

This is a little off topic; When I lived in Ramsey NJ there was a murder abut 1 mile from my house. Keep in mind that the town I lived in never had any type of violent crime. It turned out to be the ex FIL who killed the man. His defense was that he was "too fat to kill"! I'm not joking, but this man was from Florida and that was his defense. He was found guilty

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/200...da_man_co.html

Maybe George thought it makes him look weak and less likely to confront Trayvon if he was really, really over weight. Or, he just ate too many Ding Dongs.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:12 PM   #148
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

So far neither one were on the ground. I wish he would ask if they were touching one another with arms flinging.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #149
Oreo Cookie
DIS Veteran

Regarding the images of Zimmerman's head, how do we know if the bumps/swelling are injuries or the natural shape of his head. I think Zimmerman needs to shave his head so I can get a look.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:19 PM   #150
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Regarding the images of Zimmerman's head, how do we know if the bumps/swelling are injuries or the natural shape of his head. I think Zimmerman needs to shave his head so I can get a look.
This witness said they were standing the whole time. How could GZ get all those lumps from his head being slammed. Like I said they were standing the whole time and just a gunshot.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: