Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #121
Ginny Favers
I told my husband I think they must put crack in it

I thought it plausible that Kam could figure out the Ricin thing without the book of toxins, being from Homeland Security.

But I do find it really odd that Lindsey missed two pretty big things when she went to check the room-- the book that was out, and the camera that was in the monkey. Her missing those things makes me suspicious.

I've always thought the killer was Melina, but for some reason, during the coming attractions, I could have sworn I saw a dead body that looked like her... on a swing or something? Am I going insane? And because Giles said that the winner needed to free him and "solve the impending crime" it made it seem like one of the "scared" people was about to be offed.

But what was the deal with Lindsey just standing there, watching them in the morning, then coming out and being all giddy and snorty with her laughter? She looked like she was on glue, or up to something...
Ginny Favers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:45 AM   #122
CaliBear
DIS Veteran

I thought the swinging body looked like her too.
CaliBear is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-12-2013, 12:10 PM   #123
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBear View Post
I thought the swinging body looked like her too.
I thought so too.
lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #124
Caropooh
POO, are you? POO POO, POO POO!
I LOVE wiggling my kids teeth!
Drives a braille van

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny Favers View Post
I thought it plausible that Kam could figure out the Ricin thing without the book of toxins, being from Homeland Security.

But I do find it really odd that Lindsey missed two pretty big things when she went to check the room-- the book that was out, and the camera that was in the monkey. Her missing those things makes me suspicious.

I've always thought the killer was Melina, but for some reason, during the coming attractions, I could have sworn I saw a dead body that looked like her... on a swing or something? Am I going insane? And because Giles said that the winner needed to free him and "solve the impending crime" it made it seem like one of the "scared" people was about to be offed.

But what was the deal with Lindsey just standing there, watching them in the morning, then coming out and being all giddy and snorty with her laughter? She looked like she was on glue, or up to something...
I thought the whole thing with Lindsay giggling and everything was really odd also. I kept expect her to pass out, drop dead or something. It was really weird...
Old 08-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #125
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caropooh View Post
I thought the whole thing with Lindsay giggling and everything was really odd also. I kept expect her to pass out, drop dead or something. It was really weird...
Me too! It was like she was drunk or high! That was very strange and I also figured she would end up as the next death because of whatever made her that way.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:12 PM   #126
Ginny Favers

Oh, good, I am so glad I wasn't seeing things when I thought that was Melina.

And I, too, thought Lindsey was just going to drop dead from laughter. She kept hiccupping. Something was really weird, there. Why would she hang in the back, watching them? So odd.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:44 PM   #127
LilyWDW
Going to My Happy Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
Me too! It was like she was drunk or high! That was very strange and I also figured she would end up as the next death because of whatever made her that way.
I thought the same. I expected her to just keel over dead at some point. She was just acting so odd!

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
DIS'er OCTOBER 2014 FB Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1398705187009744/

LilyWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:58 PM   #128
BDL
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I used to fault people when they would miss what would seem like an obvious (to us), out of the ordinary clue. Then I look at how the Killer explained how he/she killed Geno and all the things that Kam and Ronnie missed. It occurred to me, that up til a couple of weeks ago, you'd have at least 2 sets of eyes at every scene. Now, you have just 1 set and if there is a 2nd set, you're doing your best to hide what you know rather than looking for more clues. And it is plausible that Lindsey was just too taken with the note, trying to figure out the scratched off names, to not notice the other stuff.

I missed the Melina swinging scene. And Lindsey's giggling made me think that she had been given 1/2 of a binary component that would have been activated with either the champagne or the glass in the limo or the smoke from the hall.

But I loved the Zombie-pocalypse that was walking down the stairs.

BDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:32 PM   #129
Ginny Favers

The ABC website says that Melina has died, but I just rechecked the previews and that wasn't her on the swing (it was Adrianna-- apparently the killer must do a "play" on all the murders because it also shows Ulysses dressed like Indiana Jones-- fear of snakes. Adrianna--swinging from the tree she landed in when she blew up. The killer apparently has a sense of humor).

In fact Melina isn't on the preview AT ALL. It shows all the other living contestants looking for clues, but no Melina.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #130
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
In fact Melina isn't on the preview AT ALL. It shows all the other living contestants looking for clues, but no Melina.
Maybe it is because Melina is the killer!

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:33 AM   #131
Minnie824
DIS Veteran

We've thought for quite some time the killer is Melina, however after the last episode, its making me question whether or not its Lindsey.
1. Kam and Kris both are intelligent...they were the 2 spared, and they both picked Lindsey as the killer. Now, the other 2 picked Kris, but they were both scared.
2. Lindsey was flip flopping between the 2 teams and ended up with Kam and Kris..I'm wondering if this is because she realized (or the producers, not sure how that works for the killer) that their team most likely would make it to the end, and associating with them would be a safe way for her to get to the end.

Either way, out of Lindsey and Melina whichever is not dead has to be the killer.
Minnie824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 09:53 AM   #132
Ginny Favers

Well, even though the website says she's dead, I'm STILL going with Melina being the killer. I've been saying her since episode 1, so I can't switch now!
Old 08-15-2013, 10:20 AM   #133
kt_mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Its definitely plausible. I said ricin as soon as it was stated that they were digging through castor beans. Ricin was in the news not that long ago and I remember hearing and reading several places that its made from castor beans.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #134
lizabu
DIS Veteran

I really enjoyed the finale
lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:04 PM   #135
Pikester
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabu View Post
I really enjoyed the finale
Just started watching it.