Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2013, 10:54 PM   #106
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

I think Giles is funny! What is the deal with the ankle bracelet? The interviews with the producers said that the butler definitely did not do it. I am still going with Melina.

I think I kind of missed what the point was of Geno stealing the cell phone?

But if the killer isn't Melina then she is going to be out if luck next week. The other 3 have no reason to even talk to her! If they freeze her out and she lives next week then we will know she must be the killer and so will the remaining 2.

I think the show loses a lot that "the killer" isn't even involved in the killing. When you can't look for clues as to where everyone is, any identifying items left at the scene, the killer acting like the Mole and trying to mislead people etc it makes their "guess" as to who the killer is just that, a complete guess. They really don't have anything to base their guess on but gut feeling.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:57 PM   #107
BDL
DIS Veteran

I gotta say, last night's death was probably the funniest of the season. But I did like Geno's moves in the flashbacks.

BDL is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #108
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
I think Giles is funny! What is the deal with the ankle bracelet? The interviews with the producers said that the butler definitely did not do it. I am still going with Melina.

I think I kind of missed what the point was of Geno stealing the cell phone?

But if the killer isn't Melina then she is going to be out if luck next week. The other 3 have no reason to even talk to her! If they freeze her out and she lives next week then we will know she must be the killer and so will the remaining 2.

I think the show loses a lot that "the killer" isn't even involved in the killing. When you can't look for clues as to where everyone is, any identifying items left at the scene, the killer acting like the Mole and trying to mislead people etc it makes their "guess" as to who the killer is just that, a complete guess. They really don't have anything to base their guess on but gut feeling.
Geno found a note that told him if he wanted to live he had to steal the phone. So he did. Then the killer said because Geno stole the cell phone it proved he couldn't be trusted so he had to die.
lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #109
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabu View Post
Geno found a note that told him if he wanted to live he had to steal the phone. So he did. Then the killer said because Geno stole the cell phone it proved he couldn't be trusted so he had to die.
I got that, I guess I just didn't see the point of it. Thought maybe I missed something.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 08-06-2013, 08:54 AM   #110
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post

I got that, I guess I just didn't see the point of it. Thought maybe I missed something.
With every kill the killer tries to justify the murder in some way. I have to agree. It was pretty weak.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #111
Ginny Favers
I told my husband I think they must put crack in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDL View Post
But I did like Geno's moves in the flashbacks.
They cracked me up, too. He was always busting the same move, with the same cheesy smile on his face.

The previews for next week sound awesome. Melina, who has always been so deer-in-headlights, getting nasty? Bring it on.

And I still think she's the killer. But I guess we will find out next week, because if she isn't, she's definitely the next to go.
Ginny Favers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:02 AM   #112
Ginny Favers
I told my husband I think they must put crack in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabu View Post
With every kill the killer tries to justify the murder in some way. I have to agree. It was pretty weak.
Well, in normal logic, the killer would target for murder the person who knows MOST about who s/he is, so that s/he won't get caught.

But in this case, the killer targets the person who knows least, because in the end, it's a reality show. I can't believe that people actually thought the murders were real.
Ginny Favers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #113
BDL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny Favers View Post
I can't believe that people actually thought the murders were real.
I can't believe that the killer didn't like Ronnie's "trained monkey" theory. Especially when he/she incorporated a fish tank into their first murder.

Old 08-11-2013, 10:07 PM   #114
CynBeth
DIS Veteran

Red face

I missed the very end. The last thing I saw was when they came back from the limo. If anyone can tell me what happened after that I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
CynBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #115
Pikester
DIS Veteran

So after they leave the limo all 4 of them walk into the house and see that a large screened TV has been set up. The TV turns on and it's a message from Giles showing him tied up with a lot of guns pointing at him and if he moves in any way he'll be shot. He says that he's been kidnapped and they will have to solve the next crime in order to save him. Smoke starts to fill the room and they call out to each other but Melina is missing. The show ends and they show scenes from the next weeks season final.

Pikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #116
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynBeth View Post
I missed the very end. The last thing I saw was when they came back from the limo. If anyone can tell me what happened after that I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
They all got out and went in the mansion. The TV came on and it was Giles strapped to a chair with guns pointed at him. He says he's in the house and everyone has to find him or they will be next. Then the room fills with smoke and they notice Melina is gone.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #117
Li Li
Mouseketeer

What did everyone think? I'm still sticking with Melina as the killer, but her disappearing makes that feel unlikely. But who knows, it is the finale.
Li Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:51 AM   #118
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Li View Post
What did everyone think? I'm still sticking with Melina as the killer, but her disappearing makes that feel unlikely. But who knows, it is the finale.
With her disappearing she's either the killer or the next to die. I always thought Kam was the killer personally.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:09 AM   #119
BDL
DIS Veteran

It was definitely a good episode. You gotta love the way Melina just called out everyone on what they knew. It reminded me of Scarface's quitting scene in Half-Baked. Especially the way she stormed off.

I really wish they would've ended the season with a double episode. Just keep the action moving.

Old 08-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #120
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Li View Post
Yep, me too. I have a feeling my Melina theory is about to go up in smoke!

I kept telling my husband at the end "Why are they all just standing there yelling Melina's name?? GET OUT!" Who stays in a room that is filling with smoke??? (unless the director is telling you to)

Loved the twist in the selection of which place to investigate. Melina definitely got the best opportunity she could and did a good job figuring out clues from the other locations. I couldn't believe she didn't figure out the liquid nitrogen. The poison was really obscure though, especially since Lindsey didn't find the book. Isn't she supposed to be an engineer? And she didn't pick up on the liquid nitrogen?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: