Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2013, 09:09 AM   #76
HM
A tag from the TF is better than a personalized licence plate

I'm still on the Cam as killer train.

So we have three 'Scared' contestants and then two get whacked. I can't wait to find out what kills them and leaves them sitting and standing like wax statues.

And then there are wax statues of all the contestants? Next week will be interesting.
HM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:22 AM   #77
cappygirl
Mouseketeer

I still think it's Kam but I think the producers really want us to think that (like when he suggests that the killer kill Sasha and surprise, Sasha is one of the next victims) which makes me think maybe it's not....

Found this interview with him from his Whodunnit Facebook Page:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shira-...b_3631531.html
Register to remove

Old 07-22-2013, 10:10 AM   #78
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

I think it is Melina. Pretty much no one has suspected her.

When the scared cards came up I told DH I would be happy with either of those 2 women going-- so glad it is both of them!
Next week looks creepy!

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:43 AM   #79
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Who was it who said they wanted Sasha to be next? When they are in the stable alone with the camera saying how the murder happened. I thought Cam but I'm not sure if I'm remembering right.
lizabu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #80
CaliBear
DIS Veteran

Next week's episode looks really interesting. My husband is convinced that Chris is the killer, and he's starting to convince me too, but I had hoped it was Ronnie.

I am ready for Lindsey and Kam to go.
CaliBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #81
ckmommy
San Antonio brings out the romantic in everyone!
What I wouldn't give for a peaceful 15 mins
Oh how I miss tomatos from the garden

We did a lot of rewinding last night. The killer was on a black horse last night. The only one on a black horse was Lindsey!! Our family really has had fun watching the show!

CBR Sept 2009~Pop Sept 2007~Poly 2006~WL May 2005~POR Feb 2004~CR May 2002~CBR 1997 Honeymoon~Disney Villas 1995~Off Property 1985,88,90
ckmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #82
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmommy View Post
We did a lot of rewinding last night. The killer was on a black horse last night. The only one on a black horse was Lindsey!! Our family really has had fun watching the show!
I thought it looked like a man body but then I thought maybe the show doesn't even know who the killer is so its not supposed to be specific until they reveal the killer.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #83
Li Li
Mouseketeer

I agree with thinking Melina is the killer. She didn't have any pertinent info and yet she was spared?! She thought the snake was poisonous, and she wasn't given any clues from Kam's team. She never got to talk to Ronnie, and Sasha probably didn't tell her anything because how could Sasha get the clue from Chris and then get killed and Melina not even get scared?
Li Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:05 PM   #84
CaliBear
DIS Veteran

Melina and Lindsey say Chris is the killer every week.
Chris says Lindsey
Kam and Geno name each other every week. Ronnie also names Kam the past 3 weeks.
Sasha and Dana said Lindsey this week.

The top scorer of the week and the two killed all accused the same person. Chris did solve the riddle so that surely plays into her score, but Chris being the killer also might explain how Melina and Lindsey keep squeeking by.

On further study of the wikipedia chart, Don named Chris the week he was killed. Kam has also been named the murderer by the person killed that week. No one has ever accused Ronnie, and I still hope it is him.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #85
kddisney502
P: What's the problem with Goofy?
L: Wish I knew, he's fine with Pluto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmommy View Post
I really hope that Lindsey isn't the killer, it would be too obvious if it was. With her being an engineer and the killer using contraptions that require someone who is handy or has an engineering knowledge. I really would like the killer to be someone we didn't expect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabu View Post
I thought it looked like a man body but then I thought maybe the show doesn't even know who the killer is so its not supposed to be specific until they reveal the killer.
In the episode where Adrianna's death is investigated, I thought the hooded "killer" (in the reenactment) had a build similar to Ulysses, so I wondered if he could be the killer. But then Ulysses was killed off a few episodes later. You have to wonder if these "hints" are legitimate (like in The Mole) or if they are just production mistakes/coincidence.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #86
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kddisney502 View Post

I really hope that Lindsey isn't the killer, it would be too obvious if it was. With her being an engineer and the killer using contraptions that require someone who is handy or has an engineering knowledge. I really would like the killer to be someone we didn't expect.

In the episode where Adrianna's death is investigated, I thought the hooded "killer" (in the reenactment) had a build similar to Ulysses, so I wondered if he could be the killer. But then Ulysses was killed off a few episodes later. You have to wonder if these "hints" are legitimate (like in The Mole) or if they are just production mistakes/coincidence.
Maybe they get everyone to take turns. Like when they played that recording and everyone's voice was saying they are the killer. Because it could be anyone and anyone has an equal chance at winning the prize. The first place person will be the winner and whoever the second runner up is will be the murderer.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #87
kddisney502
P: What's the problem with Goofy?
L: Wish I knew, he's fine with Pluto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabu View Post
Because it could be anyone and anyone has an equal chance at winning the prize. The first place person will be the winner and whoever the second runner up is will be the murderer.
Is that confirmed information? I thought it was just a rumor/theory based on one article.

If so, it makes me even less interested in the show. And if so, this isn't like The Mole at all, where the mole was actually one person from the beginning and was aware/working with the producers during the show. To me, the killer knowing and being able to interact during the show sounds more fun and interesting.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #88
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Is that confirmed information? I thought it was just a rumor based on one article.

If so, it makes me even less interested in the show. And this isn't like The Mole at all, where the mole was actually one person from the beginning and was aware/working with the producers during the show. To me, the killer knowing and being able to interact during the show sounds like more fun and interesting.
The key words are "it could be" that's how you know it's a theory.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:33 PM   #89
CaliBear
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Is that confirmed information? I thought it was just a rumor/theory based on one article.

If so, it makes me even less interested in the show. And if so, this isn't like The Mole at all, where the mole was actually one person from the beginning and was aware/working with the producers during the show. To me, the killer knowing and being able to interact during the show sounds more fun and interesting.
In the article a page or so back, they mention that they tried deliberately to NOT be like the Mole. Some of the same people worked on both shows and they would advise them when they were becoming too similar.

At first I thought like you did, that the killer knowing how they did it is more interesting. But it has been so hard to guess the killer for this show while The Mole was often very obvious. I do think that is because the killer does not know how they did it and is fitting in more naturally to solve the crimes as a result.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:58 PM   #90
BDL
DIS Veteran

There's been no tweets from the, #whodunnitkiller tonight. I feel let down

Last edited by BDL; 07-29-2013 at 07:16 AM.
BDL is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: