Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #46
1Mouse2RulethemAll
Mouseketeer

I'm thinking the killer is Lindsey. She is an engineer and she is playing both sides.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android
Contemporary-September 2009
Disneyland Hotel-October 2009
Disneyland Hotel-December 2010
Bay Lake Tower/MVMCP-December 2011
1Mouse2RulethemAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #47
cappygirl
Mouseketeer

I think the killer is setting Lindsay up by having her be the "winner" this week - it made both sides suspicious of her.
cappygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #48
mom2aidanNpiper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway

I have to wonder if they put those interviews in at the end because some viewers really thought the person was killed. My friend said after the first show people were commenting things like "I can't belueve they are killing people" on some blog she reads.

This blogger reposted some of the tweets where people were believing it was real. Its pretty unbelievable!

http://www.realityblurred.com/realit...ntestants-dead

DL: 1985, 1988, 1994, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012 (x2),2013 (x2) WDW: 2010 DCL: 2010, 2011, 2012 Aulani : 2013, 2014
mom2aidanNpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:54 PM   #49
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2aidanNpiper

This blogger reposted some of the tweets where people were believing it was real. Its pretty unbelievable!

http://www.realityblurred.com/realit...ntestants-dead
OMG that is the funniest thing ever. Ok so lets use a little logic here. How exactly would you get 12 or so people to sign up to be on a reality show when they know only one of them will survive and live to the end? I mean really. The prize would have to be pretty major but even then you'd have to be suicidal or something to sign up.
lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:58 PM   #50
Li Li
Mouseketeer

Well, there goes my theory for the killer! Back to the drawing board...
Li Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:58 PM   #51
JakeJenna
Mouseketeer

So I missed tonight's episode who died?
JakeJenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:02 AM   #52
Li Li
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeJenna View Post
So I missed tonight's episode who died?
Ulysses
Li Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:37 AM   #53
BDL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Li View Post
Well, there goes my theory for the killer! Back to the drawing board...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Li View Post
Ulysses
Yep... Me too. I was CERTAIN it was Ulysses. So unless they do a "10 Little Indians/And then there was 1" type twist, I'm out.

If not, then it's gotta be Dana. Goes into elimination twice and comes out the other side. Then last night, she made an ally by sharing insight that was not available to the other guests. So now she's on that team's inner circle

BDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:38 AM   #54
HM
A tag from the TF is better than a personalized licence plate

I don't think the show is set up in a way that we'll be able to figure out who the killer is.
I keep changing my mind about it.
Right now, I'm all over Cam. He smiles way too much. Ha ha.
I also think it could be Sasha.

My husband has decided that none of those people is what they say they are; they are all actors (and bad ones). He keeps pointing out, who would be afraid of the things they are afraid of? The bomb that Giles carries up the stairs....they all cringe behind things. He wouldn't be carrying it if it was dangerous, people. The mountain lion comes out and they act like it's going to come get them, picking up a chair to protect themselves. Really?
HM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:04 AM   #55
Caropooh
POO, are you? POO POO, POO POO!
I LOVE wiggling my kids teeth!
Drives a braille van

Quote:
Originally Posted by HM View Post
I don't think the show is set up in a way that we'll be able to figure out who the killer is.
I keep changing my mind about it.
Right now, I'm all over Cam. He smiles way too much. Ha ha.
I also think it could be Sasha.

My husband has decided that none of those people is what they say they are; they are all actors (and bad ones). He keeps pointing out, who would be afraid of the things they are afraid of? The bomb that Giles carries up the stairs....they all cringe behind things. He wouldn't be carrying it if it was dangerous, people. The mountain lion comes out and they act like it's going to come get them, picking up a chair to protect themselves. Really?
My daughters and I laugh over how bad the acting is! I think the word of the night last night was 'significant', I'm not sure how many times they all said that!!!
The picking up the chair to protect them, cracked me up! Did he think he was a lion tamer???
Old 07-15-2013, 10:11 AM   #56
HM
A tag from the TF is better than a personalized licence plate

Oh, and I forgot to mention how upset everyone gets at the dinner table thinking they'll be the next to die. You'd think that they were really going to be killed the way they go on about it...
HM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:19 AM   #57
StitchesGr8Fan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HM View Post
Oh, and I forgot to mention how upset everyone gets at the dinner table thinking they'll be the next to die. You'd think that they were really going to be killed the way they go on about it...
I totally think there is bad acting going on. But I like to try and figure out all of the clues and riddles for each murder. I'm pretty good with the riddles!
Old 07-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #58
Ginny Favers
I told my husband I think they must put crack in it

I'm still thinking it's Melina! She is just playing way too innocent, and it's always the innocent one who ends up shocking everyone.

But I keep thinking, that's some weird killer. If you want to poison someone with cyanide, fine. But why introduce a mountain lion?

My favorite line from the night was Ulysses: "You went online and ordered a mountain lion. Who hasn't?"
Ginny Favers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:28 PM   #59
Miranda Danda
DIS Veteran

I'm loving this show more every time I watch it! My DD4 (very mature for her age and very interested in being a crime scene investigator) just watched the "Mountain Lyin'" episode with me. It's the first time she watched this show, but we had the best time watching and trying to figure out the clues together. The only thing that was difficult to explain to her was the periodic table. Hahaha!!!!

On a side note, I checked out IMDb and the only contestants listed were Cris, Kam, and Ulysses. I don't know if this is significant at all, but Cris has been an actress in a couple other things. This is the first listing for Kam and Ulysses. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

DH32~Kevin, Me~Miranda, DD5~Jubilee
Miranda Danda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #60
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Enjoying this show-- totally cheesy but definitely some light summer fun.
An interview with the producer was linked in the article that someone listed above --Apparently the contestant that is the killer doesn't even know what is going on so I think it will be very difficult to guess who it is. They aren't intentionally doing anything to help or hurt the others.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realit...iker-interview
Quote:
Zuiker remained a hands-on-producer, and wrote the companion book—though even he didn’t know the identity of the murderer. In fact, the murderer doesn’t even know how he or she committed the crimes. Ultimately, the murderer is nothing more than a device until the very end of the show; this is not The Mole where the person has to perform tasks of some kind. (Because of that, casting a murderer seems to me to be completely pointless, and I wish that one of the contestants wasn’t the murderer: it could have just been, say, the fictional, never-seen owner of the mansion.)

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: