Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2013, 09:55 PM   #136
tchrrx
Blame it on the plastic cow I mentioned on another board
That's right.... I sucked a plastic cow

Very interesting! I can't wait for season 2!

2006- WDW CR (DD's 1st trip & my parents came) 2007- WDW SSR (1st trip 'home' & suprise trip for DD) 2008- WDW SSR (surprised DD w/her aunt) 2009- WDW SSR (inlaws) 2010- Our 1st ABD (Spirit of America) 2011- WDW SSR & BLT and our 1st Cruise (Disney Dream) 2012- WDW BLT (DD's surprise birthday trip); ABD Southwest Splendors 2013- DL GCV (Our 1st DL trip); Disney's Vero Beach; Disney Fantasy 2014- ABD Costa Rica
tchrrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:43 PM   #137
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchrrx View Post
Very interesting! I can't wait for season 2!
I hope there is a Season 2!

Still wish though that there had been clues to lead to the killer. It was just a guess for everyone. Not sure what kind of clues but some very subtle thing at each crime scene that at the end they would show how those lead to the killer.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-18-2013, 10:56 PM   #138
Pikester
DIS Veteran

I'm hoping that the powers that be have learned a thing or two and make some changes. Maybe have some clues in there pointing to who the killer is.

Pikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #139
Minnie824
DIS Veteran

I really wish they would have done a recap on the clues that were left for the other players to figure out who the killer was. I'm glad who won...definitely deserved...BUT. Kam and Kris in the last guess, guessed killer was Lindsey. Lindsey and Melina guessed it was Kris...so how did Lindsey and Melina end up w/the scared cards? Maybe they didn't weight their guess as to who the killer was as much as other clues? Otherwise really liked the show. DDs already asked if there will be a season 2.
Minnie824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #140
Ginny Favers
I told my husband I think they must put crack in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie824 View Post
I really wish they would have done a recap on the clues that were left for the other players to figure out who the killer was. I'm glad who won...definitely deserved...BUT. Kam and Kris in the last guess, guessed killer was Lindsey. Lindsey and Melina guessed it was Kris...so how did Lindsey and Melina end up w/the scared cards? Maybe they didn't weight their guess as to who the killer was as much as other clues? Otherwise really liked the show. DDs already asked if there will be a season 2.
I agree-- that annoyed me that correctly picking the killer seemed to have no bearing on whether they were scared.

Part of the fun of these shows is for the viewer to play armchair detective and piece together the clues to find the killer, but I really don't think there were any hidden clues pointing to Cris . . . those who thought it was her said so based on conjecture or "a feeling" so there really wasn't any way to tell beyond a shadow of a doubt who the killer was based on the evidence supplied.

I hope there is a season 2, though!
Ginny Favers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:06 AM   #141
Caropooh
POO, are you? POO POO, POO POO!
I LOVE wiggling my kids teeth!
Drives a braille van

I'm not finding anything online about the show being picked up for another season. Has anyone else seen anything?
Old 08-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #142
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie824 View Post
Supposedly the determination of who was Scared wasn't based on what we saw. They had to answer a written set of questions (like the Mole) and that score determined who was scared. So the guess of who is the killer was probably no more or less important than their answers about the facts of the murder. You just had to get more of those questions right even if you didn't know who the killer was.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: