Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
JStew50
Mouseketeer

Art of Animation suite fits how many ADULTS?

Art of Animation suites are described as sleeping 6 people. I want to know how many adults can comfortably fit in these suites. I think 6 adults would be cramped but I've never been there so I wanted some opinions from those who have stayed here. Has anyone ever tried 6 adults in these suites?
JStew50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:07 PM   #2
mum2four
DIS Veteran

If we're talking all adults, I wouldn't want to put more than four in an AOA suite. We stayed in one for a week last month with six people, but that was me, DH, and our four kids so it worked out fine.

The bed in the master bedroom is a queen, which would obviously fit two people. However, the sofa bed and murphy bed are both doubles, so those would be tight for two adults. My DS15 is about 5'10", 150 lbs, and he slept comfortably on the sofa bed, but he would not have been comfortable if he had to share it. For that reason, our younger DS slept on an air mattress.

The murphy bed seems narrower than the sofa bed, really just a little larger than a twin bed. Our DDs (3 and 6) fit on it together just fine, but they are pretty small. Anyone larger would need the murphy bed to themselves IMO.

Hope that helps.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
JStew50
Mouseketeer

Thank You!! That is kind of what I thought. They claim it sleeps 6, but then they are called "family" suites which would imply children who wouldn't need as much room. I am glad to finally have an answer from someone who actually was in one the the rooms.
JStew50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #4
shoes99
DIS Veteran

We fit four adults in the Cars suite. Two in the queen, my bil in the pull out couch in front of the TV so he could watch Giants football, and my sister in the table bed that had a great night light in the headboard so she could read. I wouldn't put any more than 4 adults in the suite.
Michele

shoes99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: