Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2013, 11:22 AM   #781
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John's Mom View Post

It's been a week since my surgery. My days have been filled with resting, walking and ice packs on my lower back. I had a few bad days when it was very painful to stand or sit. It will be quite a while before I know if the surgery will relieve most of my pain. I just have to follow my doctor's orders.

Thanks again for all your good thoughts and prayers.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Kathy, so glad to see you back here. I hope that time proves the surgery successful.
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!
franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #782
John's Mom
Jambo Wildbunch Gang
AKL Lover

Thanks everyone.

Even though I can't sit too long, I'm sure glad to be back.

John's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #783
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Kathy,,,,

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:27 PM   #784
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by John's Mom View Post

It's been a week since my surgery. My days have been filled with resting, walking and ice packs on my lower back. I had a few bad days when it was very painful to stand or sit. It will be quite a while before I know if the surgery will relieve most of my pain. I just have to follow my doctor's orders.

Thanks again for all your good thoughts and prayers.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Kathy, good to see you posting. I hope that you make a swift recovery and that your pain is gone.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:56 PM   #785
PNO4TE
DIS Musician
Piano Teacher
Can't stay awake at night for the "hen parties"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto

Even though yesterday was nice, nothing will compare to our day. Fantastic company combined with everything else made for a perfect day
How wonderful!

"Music... this is the favorite passion of my soul." ~ Thomas Jefferson
‎"Good wine is a necessity of life for me" ~ Thomas Jefferson

In memory of June. 09/04/06. "Keep the board going for me while I'm gone..."
PNO4TE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #786
PNO4TE
DIS Musician
Piano Teacher
Can't stay awake at night for the "hen parties"

Good evening, Js & Ks!

It was yet another lovely day here! Bob and I took a lovely drive to a state park about 30 miles from our house. There is an enormous lake and the sunshine on the water was just beautiful. Tomorrow promises to be another decent day so hopefully we can do something else fun!

"Music... this is the favorite passion of my soul." ~ Thomas Jefferson
‎"Good wine is a necessity of life for me" ~ Thomas Jefferson

In memory of June. 09/04/06. "Keep the board going for me while I'm gone..."
PNO4TE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:05 AM   #787
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

We spent the day running around to the printer to approve the program for the concert tomorrow so that they could print them. Then we went up to Hollywood to load the truck with all the percussion instruments we need for tomorrow. Then we drove the truck to Eagle Rock (about six miles) so that I didn't have to drive it all the way back to Long Beach 33 miles. A band member volunteered her house to let us park it there saying it was safe.

Tomorrow we have to go get the truck, drive it to downtown LA (sort of), unload for the concert, and then load it back up after the concert. Then we drive it back to Hollywood (which isn't far from where the concert is luckily) and unload and then drop it off. After that we get dinner and hopefully some stiff drinks! I will need it. Fran drives me home!

All I need is to make it through tomorrow and then Tuesday when we hopefully finally wrap up our home loan. I have had enough of all of this!
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!
franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:11 AM   #788
MICKEY'S DREAMERS

Bringing the WL to you one screensaver at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNO4TE View Post
Good evening, Js & Ks!

It was yet another lovely day here! Bob and I took a lovely drive to a state park about 30 miles from our house. There is an enormous lake and the sunshine on the water was just beautiful. Tomorrow promises to be another decent day so hopefully we can do something else fun!

Have a beautiful day !!!

... laundry day here ...

MICKEY'S DREAMERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:13 AM   #789
MICKEY'S DREAMERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
We spent the day running around to the printer to approve the program for the concert tomorrow so that they could print them. Then we went up to Hollywood to load the truck with all the percussion instruments we need for tomorrow. Then we drove the truck to Eagle Rock (about six miles) so that I didn't have to drive it all the way back to Long Beach 33 miles. A band member volunteered her house to let us park it there saying it was safe.

Tomorrow we have to go get the truck, drive it to downtown LA (sort of), unload for the concert, and then load it back up after the concert. Then we drive it back to Hollywood (which isn't far from where the concert is luckily) and unload and then drop it off. After that we get dinner and hopefully some stiff drinks! I will need it. Fran drives me home!

All I need is to make it through tomorrow and then Tuesday when we hopefully finally wrap up our home loan. I have had enough of all of this!
It all sounds ... tiring BUT exciting !!

Old 09-08-2013, 04:15 AM   #790
MICKEY'S DREAMERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
CIAO! How are you>?
Doing fine , TKS , though the new school year has brought some issues ...

How is it with you ?

Old 09-08-2013, 08:08 AM   #791
dolphingirl47

Quote:

This sounds like seriously hard work. I hope that you have a great concert tonight and this makes all this hard work worth it.

Corinna
Old 09-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #792
dolphingirl47

My December trip is coming together. We bought the flights yesterday and I just got my confirmation for DISApalooza. Can't wait. I wonder how often I can ride Toy Story Mania in 2 hours with only 700 people in attendance.

Corinna
Old 09-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #793
dgbg100106

Quote:

Fingers crossed this truck does better than the last one!

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 09-08-2013, 09:13 AM   #794
dgbg100106

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY'S DREAMERS View Post
Doing fine , TKS , though the new school year has brought some issues ...

How is it with you ?
I am busy and trying to find a job for next year.

My cousin teachers Special Education classes and this is her 20 year doing so, and she said this start has been one of the hardest.

I hope your year gets better and the kids settle into a rhythm.

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 09-08-2013, 09:14 AM   #795
dgbg100106

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
My December trip is coming together. We bought the flights yesterday and I just got my confirmation for DISApalooza. Can't wait. I wonder how often I can ride Toy Story Mania in 2 hours with only 700 people in attendance.

Corinna
I love it when I get the flights.... It makes it real!

2013 Cruising adventures

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: