Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #46
lhuggi1
There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow Starting At The End of Every Day...

All caught up, great start !! Looking forward to the rest of your report

1999 - Best Western Orange Blossom Trail - WDW, 2001 - Quality Inn - I-Drive - WDW, 2004 - Caribbean Beach
2007 - Coronado Springs
, 2008 - La Quinta I-Drive - WDW
2009 - Coronado Springs, 2010 - Port Orleans French Quarter
2011 - Coronado Springs, 2012 - Disney's Swan & Dolphin, 2012 - Pop Century
2013 - Pop Century, 2013 - UPCOMING Coronado Springs Free DP

boo'd by valenrandy!
Old 07-11-2013, 06:15 PM   #47
dizneygeek
Earning My Ears

Hi! Just joined in and read the report. So far, that trip sounds MAGICAL!

Oh, and happy graduation!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #48
CtinaDitty
Disney Fanatic

I am just loving your TR! Jess is so cute! Crystal Palace is one of my favorites and I think we've only eaten there on our honeymoon last year (almost a year exactly!). I'm trying to fit it in on our trip in December.

I've always been interested in the POR hotels. I think we may try to stay at one at some point. I've never, to my knowledge stayed at a moderate. Not sure why!

I am so excited to read about Jess meeting the Princesses. Going to be a great update!!
Old 07-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #49
ThePin Princess
disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmy2babies View Post
Glad you got the TV fixed. I loved watching Stacey on our trip last month. I got on my dd's nerves singing the "Living it up!" song every day.
I know! What would a trip be without Stacey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhuggi1 View Post
All caught up, great start !! Looking forward to the rest of your report
Thank you for joining! Glad to have you here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneygeek View Post
Hi! Just joined in and read the report. So far, that trip sounds MAGICAL!

Oh, and happy graduation!
Hi! Welcome, thanks for joining and thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtinaDitty View Post
I am just loving your TR! Jess is so cute! Crystal Palace is one of my favorites and I think we've only eaten there on our honeymoon last year (almost a year exactly!). I'm trying to fit it in on our trip in December.

I've always been interested in the POR hotels. I think we may try to stay at one at some point. I've never, to my knowledge stayed at a moderate. Not sure why!

I am so excited to read about Jess meeting the Princesses. Going to be a great update!!
Thank you! We love Crystal Palace too, I love breakfast their the best but the dinner food was soooo good! I loved POR, it was very cute and quaint, while we were there they played a different movie every night in one of the courtyards and they played games during the day at the pool. Jessica loved the princesses!
Old 07-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #50
ThePin Princess
disney princess

“Are there bunnies in your shoes?!” Day 1 (Part 6)

“Are there bunnies in your shoes?!” Day 1 (Part 6)

We made our way back in to the Magic Kingdom and headed straight for the princess meet and greet. We hopped in line at 7:25 and by 7:45 we were inside meeting the princesses.

Just waiting

The girl in front of us was probably a few years old than I was. She was from Japan and she was so excited to meet the princesses as well. One of the CMs was practicing her Japanese with her.

Cinderella was our first princess! She commented that she loved Jessica’s bow, she said it was very classy.

If you look close at Jessica’s face you can see her extremely exaggerated smile. She was just so excited!

She hugged us all and off we went.

Next up was Sleeping Beauty! Jessica was so excited to meet the princesses that she hopped from princess to princess. I kid you not, she was hopping like a bunny. Aurora even said “Oh my, you have bunnies in your shoes!” It was quite precious.

Jessica was in such a trance every time we met any of the characters.

This is the “hopping” that she would do. Just too excited to contain herself.

After Sleeping Beauty, we made our way over to the family favorite.. drum roll pleaseeee *drum roll*

RAPUNZEL!!

I love how the photographers took pictures of us watching Jessica

We all love Rapunzel! She’s the bee’s knees. Jessica hopped on over and Rapunzel asked how high she could jump. Jessica said she didn’t know so Rapunzel offered to jump with her to see just how high they could both jump. After they were done Rapunzel told Jessica “you jump higher than Pascal and let me tell you he jumps pretty high!”

I love Rapunzel!!

Rapunzel was definitely our favorite! She was so in character and just so lovely.

After our enchanting time with our favorite ladies, we headed back out to Main Street.

Up Next: Where will we go next?!

Last edited by ThePin Princess; 07-14-2013 at 12:47 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #51
ThePin Princess
disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritsim View Post
I have read many, many times not to wear flip flops in the parks, I live in flip flops, I think it's because people step on your feet. Or something did you have any problems wearing flip flops?
Sorry I just saw this now! I wore flip flops everyday except one and the only person who stepped on my feet was Jessica. I also live in flip flops, I just find them more comfortable. Besides Jessica, I had no problems with my flip flops. Hope that helped!
Old 07-12-2013, 07:21 PM   #52
MotherandDaughter
Mouseketeer

I love the picture with Jessica hugging Cinderella. The sparkles really add the magic.

I love it when the princess really act in character.
Summer 2013: Offsite
Next trip: none at the moment

DD DM DD
Old 07-13-2013, 09:04 AM   #53
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Wow a twenty minute wait for the princesses. That's actually pretty good.

It's always so cute seeing a child so excited to meet the characters. Plus I really like when the photographer takes what I'll call "random" photos. It really makes the whole thing special. I also love how the other 2 princesses are chatting in the background.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:53 AM   #54
Goofy442
DIS Veteran

She looked so sweet meeting them all. My boys would stand and pose with the princess when they were younger, sadly no more. Should of had girls

Old 07-13-2013, 02:53 PM   #55
ThePin Princess
disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherandDaughter View Post
I love the picture with Jessica hugging Cinderella. The sparkles really add the magic.

I love it when the princess really act in character.
I love that picture too! All the hugging pictures are so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
Wow a twenty minute wait for the princesses. That's actually pretty good.

It's always so cute seeing a child so excited to meet the characters. Plus I really like when the photographer takes what I'll call "random" photos. It really makes the whole thing special. I also love how the other 2 princesses are chatting in the background.
I know we lucked out, we were the last ones to go in before the princesses took a break. I noticed that too Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and one of the photographers were chatting, totally in character, it was so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy442 View Post
She looked so sweet meeting them all. My boys would stand and pose with the princess when they were younger, sadly no more. Should of had girls
Jessica was so into the character meet and greets. Girls just love Princesses! Boys are good too though, they'll get back into when they're older!
Old 07-13-2013, 03:18 PM   #56
CtinaDitty
Disney Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
I was thinking the same thing about Cinderella and Aurora! How very funny! I loved this update. Jessica seemed to be on cloud nine! I also love the picture of you all watching her. What a special memory for you all! I can't wait until someone in our family has a little girl so we can watch them interact. Having a baby nephew is fun, but I doubt he'd get as excited about the princesses.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #57
ThePin Princess
disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtinaDitty View Post
I was thinking the same thing about Cinderella and Aurora! How very funny! I loved this update. Jessica seemed to be on cloud nine! I also love the picture of you all watching her. What a special memory for you all! I can't wait until someone in our family has a little girl so we can watch them interact. Having a baby nephew is fun, but I doubt he'd get as excited about the princesses.
Thank you! These princesses were great! She definitely was on could nine she loved every minute of it. Haha boys just don't love princesses as much as girls do! But he'll definitely have some great character interactions!
Old 07-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #58
ThePin Princess
disney princess

"Oh, Captain, my Captain!" Day 1 (Part 7)

“Oh, Captain, my Captain!” Day 1 (Part 7)

After said “Adieu, Adieu, to you and you and you,” we made our way down Main Street.
Since I had been taken charge in planning pretty much everything for each day, Dad would always ask me “Oh, Captain, my Captain, where to next.” Ah, DPS, how I love thee.
I checked my Disney MobileMagic App and decided we’d head to Fantasyland.
We took a nice stroll down Main Street USA and travel through the castle.

Gotta love those June crowds

It was about 8:00 at this point and we new that we were going to skip the Parade and fireworks this night because we needed to get up earlier the next morning.

My view from beneath the castle entrance.

Our first stop in Fantasyland was Mickey’s PhilharMagic

*Photo from wdwinfo.com

This was a walk on, we walked in waiting probably two minutes and then we were let into the theater.

I love all the posters they have in the waiting area.

Hades is my favorite villain, I must admit.

About to start

We all really loved this, I love when the Be Our Guest part and I noticed (unless I’m just crazy) that they pumped smell during this part like they do on Soarin’.
Jessica really like this show, she thought the whole thing was so funny especially the end when Donald is stuck in the wall.

Once we were done embracing PhilharMagic, we decided to head over to It’s A Small World. We wanted to get in the rides we knew Jessica would like.

Jessica loved it, she loves songs and music so this was right up her alley.

Next we decided we’d head over to Barnstormer, we knew that if she was ever going to ride any big rollercoasters we’d need to get the little one out of the way.

It was a 10-15 minute wait. We didn’t take any pictures because Dad was holding our bags but we all really liked it. Jessica said she “loveeeed” the drop.

After Barnstormer we headed over to Under the Seas with Ariel. This was a new one for all of us. The Little Mermaid is very big in our house, next to Rapunzel and Brave.

I need to get me one of these statues.. Prince Eric

“IT’S ARIEL LOOK!”

Yay! Everyone is happy!

Jessica made sure that everyone knew this was her favorite ride. We all really enjoyed this ride, Little Mermaid is just such a classic.

After we disembarked our clam shells, we decided it was time to head out. We headed through Frontierland to try and make a break for it but in hindsight that really wasn’t our best idea.

There were very big parade/fireworks crowds. We made our way to Casey’s Corner and cut through all of the shops just as Magic, Memories, and You was starting. This was new to us as well but we just kept walking and made our way to the bus stop.

Our bus ride home was very squished. I can only image it would have been more packed if we had stayed any later.

When we got back to POR, we made a quick stop in Fulton’s and look at some pins but didn’t get anything. Then we moseyed on over to Boatwrights to get cups and something to eat.

Jessica and Mom got Mickey bars, but Jill, Dad, and I were hungry. Jill and Dad got chicken, I think, and I got a Mahi sandwich.

We filled our cups and headed back to the room.

The sandwich was very good but very spicy. I really enjoyed it, especially the French fries.

I asked Jessica if she was happy with her surprise, she said “Duh!!” She was so happy to be in Disney World and just really enjoyed everything.

After we ate, we climbed into bed and headed off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1 Overview

Jessica’s favorite ride: Ariel

Crystal Palace: 4.5/5 Amazing food, so much, just that Tigger

8 shirt comments/compliments

Food of the Day: Mac & Cheese

Weather: Hot, hot, hot

Up Next: Day 1 Fun

Last edited by ThePin Princess; 07-16-2013 at 04:15 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:52 PM   #59
Simba22
DIS Veteran

Great first day!
Old 07-15-2013, 10:49 AM   #60
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Love all your pics!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: