Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2013, 04:43 PM   #61
tlwfun89
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy4prez View Post
I'm already booked and paid in full for my trip the end of Nov beginning of Dec with the DxDDP; But I do believe that after this trip my future trips will not include any dining plans with WDW. Sorry, at some point I have to say enough is enough and that point has now arrived. I will just pay oop and not make dining a major focus of my trips like I have in the past.
I have to agree with you we have been lovers of the dining plan but there would have to be more quality coming back to the dining options now that we have been on the plan for so many years since 2004 and have tried and watched many changes in dining options and plans over the years. There is some better quality at lower prices offsite for us.
tlwfun89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #62
tlwfun89
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire&TheBoys View Post
Question: I have a rented DVC reservation starting 12/31. The information I read a month or two ago said that DVC members paid the regular (non-peak) pricing for the DDP no matter the time of year. Is there a way to know if the DVC price has increased also? I was waiting until closer to our trip to decide if we wanted the DDP and knowing the price will be an important part of the puzzle!

Thanks!
I just called DVC and the person I spoke to assurd me that the price for DVC dining plan has not changed and will not until 2014 rates come out . Rates are set for the year with DVC
tlwfun89 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #63
crazybones27
DVC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire&TheBoys View Post
Question: I have a rented DVC reservation starting 12/31. The information I read a month or two ago said that DVC members paid the regular (non-peak) pricing for the DDP no matter the time of year. Is there a way to know if the DVC price has increased also? I was waiting until closer to our trip to decide if we wanted the DDP and knowing the price will be an important part of the puzzle!

Thanks!
The prices for DVC members have not changed as of yet. I'm able to check the dining plan prices for my vacation via the DVC member website. As of 20 mins ago before I saw this thread all prices are the same as they were when I reserved my room 6 months ago. I'm always comparing our DP price to the TIW which we use so I'm constantly checking to see the price. I should really write it down lol. This is not saying they won't go up, but DVC members do not pay holiday pricing. The only time we pay a higher price is when the regular base price is raised .
crazybones27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: