Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #61
DaveH
DIS Veteran

Free? You get to cruise for free? How?
Old 06-22-2013, 06:51 PM   #62
Moxin
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bUg View Post
This thread is both mature and classy.

Look... First of all, making a thread to take a shot at a different thread could probably be construed as rude and inappropriate.

Second, this thread is not an honest attempt at discussion or seeking answers to questions. At best it should be considered an off topic thread.

Third, if you cannot understand why SOME might find the attitude of "take whatever free stuff you can, stuff your pockets" as abusive of the complimentary amenities on board then there is not even any room for discussion with you.

Fourth, there is already a thread for discussing the topic which you are wasting your time and energy to mock.

Fifth and finally, I am done with this thread and will recommend it for locking.
Must not be a whole lotta joy in a Bug's life...
Register to remove

Old 06-22-2013, 07:05 PM   #63
postalchick71
Mouseketeer

I still have my mugs from when I had to actually pay for soda on the Magic and Wonder.
2011-7 Night Magic(Western)
2012-7 Night Magic(Western)
2013-March 24 Dream
2014-April 12 Fantasy
Old 06-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #64
tinkerone
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineJulie View Post
You will find extremely judgmental people here when you have differing views than theirs. People ask a question and evolves into they are "teaching their children to break rules" or "teaching their children to steal"! It totally baffles me how they belittle people around here. It's one of the main reasons I try not to post that much.
it didn't used to be like that here. a couple years ago i was always on these threads, everyone was so helpful and friendly. i left for a time and came back and found a big change. its not everyone but there are a few. when i read the first post here i laughed (thank you poster), it is only meant to be humorous and it was, but then it took a turn.
more and more of my time is now spent on the disney resorts or disney restaurant threads. their very helpful and friendly. really nice interesting threads.
not to get flamed here, most threads are nice. most dis'ers are nice. but there are a few.......
Old 06-24-2013, 12:53 AM   #65
becpee
I see sock puppets

Lord knows I'm almost single handedly responsible for sending DCL broke with my hogging of the H2O, my hogging of the free soda and my overuse of the double ply bog roll.
I've now moved on to the Sofitel to send them broke too by hogging all the Roger & Gallet from my 3 night stay...

George Lucas sold Star Wars rights for $4billion to Disney but DCL can't afford the free H2O and soda that people pay for when they pay for their cruise huh?

As you were

Sept 2001 DL, Oct 2009 DL PPH, Sept 2012 DCL Western Caribbean, WDW Coronado Springs, Oct 2012 DL Fairfield Inn

Sept 2014 DCL Eastern Caribbean, WDW BWV, DL

Old 06-24-2013, 09:07 AM   #66
MillauFr
Buzz & Woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxin View Post
Must not be a whole lotta joy in a Bug's life...
Maybe they ran out of soda on Bug's cruise?
Old 06-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #67
Moxin
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillauFr View Post
Maybe they ran out of soda on Bug's cruise?
I can see him standing at the drink station, a little tear rolling down his cheek, pressing the lever over and over and only hearing a little "click"...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: