Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #46
Willows909
Mouseketeer

Maxiesmom, I actually didn't post that remark that you posted....I asked if there was a quiet pool at BC that stayed open. I think that amccu18007 originally posted that. I think that I didn't put the quote in right when I copied the post...sorry 'bout that!
Willows909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:20 PM   #47
wiscguy
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eball2 View Post

Hi all!!! I'm super new to this board and I am so excited to find other people who are obsessed as I am with Disney! So I have been looking on Trip Advisor and some of the reviews of the BC are super negative I'm going to Disney in August with my husband and parents. Just wondering if I have made the right choice and whether I should change? Biggest complaints on TA is renovations are needed. Any advice? I'm so confused
We love the beach club. It has the best pool in all of Disney.
wiscguy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-15-2013, 06:29 PM   #48
Eball2
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disnut8 View Post

Well, not to be snarky but there's your first mistake. You are reading reviews of Disney resorts. You will see negative reports on every single Disney resort. Every.single.one. I'll repeat - every single one.

The only thing I will caution you about the Beach Club is not every room has a full balcony. If that's important, request a full balcony. However, our room seemed smaller because of it so if it's four adults in one room, that might not be a good idea. You could also ask for a ground floor room so you get a patio instead of the whole balcony issue.

We liked the Beach Club - our only thing was we were on the second floor near the stairs to go to the lobby and had people on their way out to the buses early in the morning just yapping away as they were walking by. If I'm ever lucky enough the stay there again, I'm asking for a room as far away from the lobby as possible.
Not at all ur only being truthful ) I agree that there is always negative reviews about Disney anywhere u may be reading and I think someone mentioned its bc you may expect the Four Seasons for the price u pay and that make PERFECT sense. It is my first time staying at a Disney resort and I have been looking so forward to it. I've been having so much fun reading reviews and looking at websites and devouring the Ultimate Guide to Disney. But after finding these boards I've realized that talking to people here has been the most helpful. I chose the Beach Club b of the location to the 2 parks we like the most and for the FOOD! So many options, and we love the signature dining options in the area I don't have any children but noise doesn't bother me, I teach kindergarten!!! As long as my parents have fun that's all I are about! Thank u everyone especially this post regarding how negative reviews are everywhere. Makes sense and puts me at ease....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Eball2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:44 PM   #49
fairygagamother
Earning My Ears

We just returned from BC a week ago. We loved it! As much as the kids enjoyed the big pool, they loved the quiet pool as well. There is also a hot tub in the quiet pool area that was never, ever crowded-- it felt like our own personal area! For quick service food, we had no problem popping into Beaches n Cream, even though it was a super busy time. Maybe we were just lucky. And, yes, be sure to request a full balcony & do your research on your room location preference. Mousekeeping was perfect & came at our requested time every day. you WILL enjoy your stay there!

PS--we had 3 adults & 2 children & the room was plenty spacious.
fairygagamother is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: