Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
elemusing

Can't book spa/Palo on DCL online? Don't worry!

I am sure this has probably been stated before - but I haven't seen it. The last time we cruised DCL was about 5 years ago. So it was totally new for us this time that we could book our excursions, Palo, and Spa online!

I could not get any Spa appts or Palo ressies online. (We only booked the cruise in March and we cruised in June). So I was a bit late in getting to the game. I was really bummed about that.

We were group 20 boarding - we got on around noon. We went straight to the Spa and I was able to book every massage appt I wanted. She even let me choose my times. I told her everything was booked online but I was hopeful DCL left open appts and she thought that was weird. The girl said - we always have appts open if you get here on the first day.

Then we went at 1pm to try for a Palo brunch ressie and they even gave me a choice of days and times. Again - I stressed for nothing.

So take heart if you can't book something! Go there immediately when you get on board and chances are very good that you will get in!!

~Angie
'14 - AoA -DS's marching band at MK!'14 - DL First Trip! GC
elemusing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:57 PM   #2
Asnell
Mouseketeer

Were any of the spa treatments you made on board for the Villa Treatment rooms? I'd like to reserve one but am concerned about them selling out because they're so limited.
Asnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #3
elemusing

No - I had a hot stone massage and a bamboo massage. Both were EXCELLENT.
'14 - AoA -DS's marching band at MK!'14 - DL First Trip! GC
elemusing is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: