Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 08:27 AM   #256
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran
 
aaarcher86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinotinto View Post
Is it because the offers with CM staying in the room go into 2014? I called today (CM is not staying in the room with us) and the reservations CM said the offer was still 40% off and full-price dining. We are going in January. She said there is a 50% discount for 2013. I called the regular line because I made the initial reservation and then my CM cousin called and added his CM discount, so the regular reservation line is what appears in my receipt. I wonder if I call the other line if they will have a different code to apply. Has anyone applied a 50% discount and / or discounted dining to an "other bedroom" (friends and family without CM staying) for 2014?
This is correct. They do not have a 50% F&F going into 2014 right now, just CM holiday discounts have been extended.

The number you are calling is fine.
__________________
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:42 AM   #257
vinotinto
Just Keep Swimming
 
vinotinto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ATL
Posts: 2,164

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
This is correct. They do not have a 50% F&F going into 2014 right now, just CM holiday discounts have been extended.

The number you are calling is fine.
Thank you so much! This helps me from chasing something that doesn't quite exist yet (where is a good emoticon for dog chasing it's tail?).
__________________

Aug 2014 - YC Jan 2014 - Disney Dream and WL Oct 2013 - PBH Oct 2012 - BC (DxDP) Oct 2011 - YC (DxDP) May 2011 - PBH and AKL (DxDP) Sept 2010 - Poly (DxDP) Oct 2009 - BC (DDP) May 2004 - RPR April 1995 - AsMu
vinotinto is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #258
4mykids
Mouseketeer
 
4mykids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Biloxi, MS
Posts: 327

I'm waiting for a CM discount for the Pop for Jan. 2-9 timeframe. Does anyone know if this is something that had happened in the past? If so, how far in advance does Disney release the CM discount for that timeframe? The last time my CM friend checked, the only value that was offered was AS Sports. Thank you in advance!
__________________


Always planning that next Disney trip!
4mykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #259
TACK
Mouseketeer
 
TACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Central Alberta
Posts: 120

Room availability

My daughter just booked the latest discount for beginning of February 2014 and was able to get Pop but only for 1/2 our trip. There are no values available for cast members from Feb 6 -13. In fact, it's limited as to what's available (we are in FW cabins, but I'm looking to change). I normally book whatever I can get and then keep checking daily for cancellations.
TACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #260
KerryCM
DIS Veteran
 
KerryCM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Murfreesboro, TN now, but will always be a MA girl!
Posts: 1,561

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mykids View Post
I'm waiting for a CM discount for the Pop for Jan. 2-9 timeframe. Does anyone know if this is something that had happened in the past? If so, how far in advance does Disney release the CM discount for that timeframe? The last time my CM friend checked, the only value that was offered was AS Sports. Thank you in advance!
The only thing available for that time right now is the Holiday F&F rates. They are very limited. I don't see anymore being released for that time period. The Hloiday cast and F&F rates go to Feb 16th.
__________________
KerryCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:31 AM   #261
disneylogo
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 14

DisneyLand hongkong

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryCM View Post
The only thing available for that time right now is the Holiday F&F rates. They are very limited. I don't see anymore being released for that time period. The Hloiday cast and F&F rates go to Feb 16th.
Do the F&F discount apply in Disneyland Hongkong?
disneylogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:25 AM   #262
KerryCM
DIS Veteran
 
KerryCM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Murfreesboro, TN now, but will always be a MA girl!
Posts: 1,561

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneylogo View Post
Do the F&F discount apply in Disneyland Hongkong?
I really don't know. You are going to have to have the cast member check for you. It should be available on the HUb for them to see.
__________________
KerryCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:32 PM   #263
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran
 
aaarcher86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,858

Do you mean someone who works for Disney Hong Kong or to travel there?

F&F is for WDW Florida workers at WDW. Bookings for HK go through a totally different department so I don't know they have their own F&F offers if they work there.
__________________
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:13 PM   #264
nightsky
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 28

Does anyone know if CM's can get discounted tickets for more than 5 days? My niece only sees up to 5 day tickets on the Hub. TIA
nightsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:17 PM   #265
TACK
Mouseketeer
 
TACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Central Alberta
Posts: 120

Tickets

I have the ticket sale info sheet and it only goes to 5 days. We were told that was the max. Tickets are not a huge discount. The difference is about $33 for 5 days.
TACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:26 AM   #266
Andie272
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lindenhurst NY
Posts: 239

I have a Blackout date question.

We were planning on using my nephew's maingate passes on Nov 15th, to go to Epcot, I was lucky enough to score a BOG ADR on this day. We figured we would just take the monorail over and then go back to Epcot. From what I was seeing, MK is a blackout day on Nov 15th, so would we still be able to just hop over for dinner?

If not, what is the likelihood of the blackout date being lifted?
__________________
Andie Ted DH Emily DD10

2006 - All Star Music
2009 - Coronado Springs
2013 -Caribbean Beach Resort
Andie272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #267
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran
 
aaarcher86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andie272 View Post
I have a Blackout date question. We were planning on using my nephew's maingate passes on Nov 15th, to go to Epcot, I was lucky enough to score a BOG ADR on this day. We figured we would just take the monorail over and then go back to Epcot. From what I was seeing, MK is a blackout day on Nov 15th, so would we still be able to just hop over for dinner? If not, what is the likelihood of the blackout date being lifted?
If it's blocked out you wouldn't be allowed in using the main gate pass at all. Park entrance is a requirement of dinner.

Chances of it being lifted? Slim.
__________________
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:16 AM   #268
KerryCM
DIS Veteran
 
KerryCM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Murfreesboro, TN now, but will always be a MA girl!
Posts: 1,561

Blackout dates are never lifted. You will not be able to get into the MK on the Main Gate passes. Also, the new main gate guest passes can only be used if your nephew stays in the parks with you. the only people allowed into the parks and hop, with out the cast member are immediate family. These include, spouse, domestic partner or dependent.
__________________
KerryCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #269
Andie272
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lindenhurst NY
Posts: 239

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryCM View Post
Blackout dates are never lifted. You will not be able to get into the MK on the Main Gate passes. Also, the new main gate guest passes can only be used if your nephew stays in the parks with you. the only people allowed into the parks and hop, with out the cast member are immediate family. These include, spouse, domestic partner or dependent.
I am aware that he needs to be with us and he will be. Thank you.
__________________
Andie Ted DH Emily DD10

2006 - All Star Music
2009 - Coronado Springs
2013 -Caribbean Beach Resort
Andie272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:17 PM   #270
nightsky
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACK View Post
I have the ticket sale info sheet and it only goes to 5 days. We were told that was the max. Tickets are not a huge discount. The difference is about $33 for 5 days.
Thanks. I will order through TicketsAtWork instead so I can get the 7 or 10 days. Unfortunately, you need the tickets ahead of time now to schedule the FP+ . It really stinks because I'm not sure how many days we're going to spend in the parks
nightsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: