Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2013, 07:31 AM   #166
pennyg
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
CM needs to make the initial reservation. You can add it on or take it off after that. Adding or removing it won't have an effect on your room discount.
Thank you very much!
pennyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #167
vinotinto
Just Keep Swimming

For those wondering about booking. I went ahead and booked the resort that I wanted and my cousin was able to call and apply his discount. It is 40% and I'm so happy. I received an updated invoice once he applied his discount. Of course, there's no guarantee that this (or any) promotion will be available when you call, so if you need the discount, I would have your CM friend/family check for you first.

aaarcher86 - thank you for all the info that you have shared. With the ability to purchase full price DDP, can you also purchase full price DxDP? Can you purchase tickets?

I'm patiently waiting to see if a 50% offer comes out for January. If it doesn't or it required QSDP, that's OK, I'm happy with the 40%

Aug 2014 - YC Jan 2014 - Disney Dream and WL Oct 2013 - PBH Oct 2012 - BC (DxDP) Oct 2011 - YC (DxDP) May 2011 - PBH and AKL (DxDP) Sept 2010 - Poly (DxDP) Oct 2009 - BC (DDP) May 2004 - RPR April 1995 - AsMu
vinotinto is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-10-2013, 06:12 AM   #168
photos_101
Mouseketeer

Has the discount been extended past Oct 26th? My trip is 25-30 so can't get the extra discount unless it is extended to include ALL of my days. Hoping for the DDP discount to be extended as well!
Old 09-10-2013, 06:26 AM   #169
KerryCM
DIS Veteran

Location: Murfreesboro, TN now, but will always be a MA girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by photos_101 View Post
Has the discount been extended past Oct 26th? My trip is 25-30 so can't get the extra discount unless it is extended to include ALL of my days. Hoping for the DDP discount to be extended as well!
Not yet. Probably won't know until beginning of Oct. or later.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:32 AM   #170
photos_101
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryCM View Post
Not yet. Probably won't know until beginning of Oct. or later.
Thanks so much! Didn't figure there was anything new yet. I will continue to wait!
Old 09-10-2013, 09:10 AM   #171
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinotinto View Post
For those wondering about booking. I went ahead and booked the resort that I wanted and my cousin was able to call and apply his discount. It is 40% and I'm so happy. I received an updated invoice once he applied his discount. Of course, there's no guarantee that this (or any) promotion will be available when you call, so if you need the discount, I would have your CM friend/family check for you first.

aaarcher86 - thank you for all the info that you have shared. With the ability to purchase full price DDP, can you also purchase full price DxDP? Can you purchase tickets?

I'm patiently waiting to see if a 50% offer comes out for January. If it doesn't or it required QSDP, that's OK, I'm happy with the 40%
With a 40% and full price DDP you CAN get the DXDP! If you're doing the 50% discount you'd only be able to do the discounted DDP associated with the offer.

For tickets, you'd just get those on your own via phone, website, or in person.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:02 PM   #172
nightsky
Earning My Ears

My niece has made a reservation for me for December. I'd like to call to see if another resort has opened up. Do I just call the regular reservation number?

Thanks!
nightsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:06 AM   #173
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightsky View Post
My niece has made a reservation for me for December. I'd like to call to see if another resort has opened up. Do I just call the regular reservation number?

Thanks!
Yeah, they can help you.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #174
spritna
Mouseketeer

This might be a stretch..but historicaly what would be better chance of 50% beginning or end of oct?
spritna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #175
spritna
Mouseketeer

And another thing..do they ever offer discounts for beach or yacht club....or even the wilderness lodge?..just tryn to figure out what time of the year would be best opportunity to get one of these resorts..tia
spritna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:00 AM   #176
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritna View Post
This might be a stretch..but historicaly what would be better chance of 50% beginning or end of oct?
Quote:
And another thing..do they ever offer discounts for beach or yacht club....or even the wilderness lodge?..just tryn to figure out what time of the year would be best opportunity to get one of these resorts..tia
I don't think either makes much of a difference, but since broad offers were out for the latter part of October I'd go with that if you have a choice.

Those resorts are all included - it just depends on how many rooms they make available which just depends on regular bookings.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #177
nightsky
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Yeah, they can help you.
Thank you aaarcher86. I called them to see if a discounted dining plan was available and she said the only way to do that was to add it to my reservation and see what the price changed to. It was a very long phone call, lol.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:42 PM   #178
KerryCM
DIS Veteran

Location: Murfreesboro, TN now, but will always be a MA girl!

Quote:
I have 4 rooms booked at the Beach Club for Dec.3 -10 with my cast discount, stayed at YC in May and have WL club level booked for next week and February. All with my cast discount.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:48 PM   #179
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightsky View Post
Thank you aaarcher86. I called them to see if a discounted dining plan was available and she said the only way to do that was to add it to my reservation and see what the price changed to. It was a very long phone call, lol.
OMG lol. Totally incorrect. They can see what the discounted price is before the dining plan gets added on a per night basis. They just can't see the total until it's added, but knowing if it's available is entirely different.

I'd call back and speak to someone else. Give the reservation number and just ask if the cast member F&F discounted dining plan is out yet. They can check that. FYI, it's still only out through 10/26 for QSDP on a F&F reservation.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #180
nightsky
Earning My Ears

Quote:
OMG lol. Totally incorrect. They can see what the discounted price is before the dining plan gets added on a per night basis. They just can't see the total until it's added, but knowing if it's available is entirely different.

I'd call back and speak to someone else. Give the reservation number and just ask if the cast member F&F discounted dining plan is out yet. They can check that. FYI, it's still only out through 10/26 for QSDP on a F&F reservation.
LOL, I didn't think that was right! I didn't think the dining plan would be out yet but I had to call for something else so I figured I'd just check. Thank you again.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: