Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2013, 07:51 PM   #1276
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Hi RCers!

MM-Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a fabulous day!!

Janet-Loved the photo of Sam and her friend. Glad they are having a great visit!

Jenny-Woo-hoo for Holiday decorations on your cruise! I hope you can post some photos when you return.

Heather
-Here’s the change update—We are now booked at YC/CL. I couldn’t help myself. I blame SAB.

Marie-Hooray for a staycation with your husband, have a lovely time!

Magic
-Have you started packing a few things? I noticed your ticker, it won’t be long!

Sjs314-Thinking of you. I hope you all are able to figure out mobility stuff, know it must be a challenge.

GG-Congrats on extra days!

Melissa
-Sounds like you’ve had a busy day. Hope you got a nap.

Wookie-
Good things were quiet today.

Koh-You guys will love AKL . Know you’ll visit when the time is right.

PasSo happy for you!! Glad our RC Queen will soon be off on a wonderfully relaxing vacation.

TY Kook
Trip planning is half the fun! Ad astra per aspera ~Ginny~
gwynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #1277
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Thanks again everyone!!! You guys are so sweet!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-19-2013, 12:29 AM   #1278
Alysa
DIS Veteran

Miss - dog washing is my least favourite chore. Hate how the bits of fluff go everywhere. We have a collie. It's deadly.

Krystal, it was me that asked about the album and it is beautiful! We've got an old album with pictures of the kids meeting the characters since they were babies and it is so cute but I am trying to figure out a way to make it more special and permanent. And your children are adorable! I can see they are "sugar and spice" like mine. Too cute!

Trisha - Hello!

Heather - hope the yellow is growing on you!

Melissa - Poor you! Hope you are on the mend soon!

Jeanette - Hope the packing went well!

Miss - Oh my goodness, your girl is sooo cute!

Sue - Hope the physi helps!

Jenny - Love hearing about the holiday decorations! So pretty! Do you decorate your cabin at all? I'v nver been so I have no idea.

Wookie - More hugs coming your way.

Janet - Glad your Sam made it okay!

Candace - Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Marie - One more day until your staycation! Tensy bit jealous! It seems like it will be forever until my husband and I can go out on a real date. Have a wonderful time!
78 & 85: Offsite w. parents, 00: New Years Eve at Port Orleans & Anniversary at BWV, 01: Star Wars Weekend at POR & Christmas at GF & BWV, 04: Baby's first trip AKL, 05: Spring at BCV; 06: Big Family Trip, BCV & Vero-WL homeless trip, 08: Minnie Marathon with my sister, Big family Not so scary halloween party, 10: Star Wars Weekend boys trip & Vero/WL summer holiday, Big Family Christmas, 11: Star Wars weekend, Summer road trip, 13: Halloween without mum

Up next June 2015 Changing my Life
Alysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:04 AM   #1279
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Happy birthday Candace. :-) I will be 36 this year...35 didn't hit me nearly as hard as turning 30 did!
See, at 30, I was completely fine!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:35 AM   #1280
hstrickland
DIS Veteran

Happy Happy Friday to Everyone!!!!

Candance....happy belated bday! Remember, girl...it's just a number

Ginny...my DS12 would be very jealous of your recent change. That's where he wants to stay simply because of SAB.

Magic...you're so very smart. I had no idea how versatile those things could be

Wookie...congrats on the new job. And you're right...some extra cash for Disney

Grumpy...Love adding some extra Disney days It's become a tradition in our home Refresh my memory...where are you staying?

Shelia...scooter saga continues, huh? How's the heat up there?? Bad??

In a super hurry this morning, so I'm sure I missed someone...sorry. My MIL and nephew are here, so I'll be doing a bit of entertaining in the middle of getting the house back in order.....and no, it's not in order yet. But did I tell y'all that yellow is now my favorite color

Happy Friday!
Heather

DH & Me DS 13 DD 8 DS 7
CR x 4 - WL x 2 - GF - ASMo - PolyCL - FW x 3- AKL CL x 2 - Dream - POR - ASMu - WL CL - POP
hstrickland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:00 AM   #1281
spiritsim
DIS Veteran

still reading

Still reading through but stopped to say Hi. we are going to WDW for the first time in Oct 2014 started out at POR but already switched to CSR, couldn't help myself

WDW Commando Member #241
First time in the world! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134097
spiritsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:05 AM   #1282
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritsim View Post
Still reading through but stopped to say Hi. we are going to WDW for the first time in Oct 2014 started out at POR but already switched to CSR, couldn't help myself
spiritsim!

How exciting that you'll be going to WDW for the first time! I have a feeling that CSR might not be your last change though. These changes have a snowball effect and tend to gather momentum after each change.

Our thread hostess, pas130, is currently on her way to FL (after working a 24-hour nursing shift), but I know she'd be pleased to have you here
WDWKOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:06 AM   #1283
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi spiritsim! We understand changes here. Happy planning for your vacation!

TY Kook
Trip planning is half the fun! Ad astra per aspera ~Ginny~
gwynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:14 AM   #1284
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
CSR is my fav moderate! Did you check out he newer business class rooms?

Really the resort is gorgeous so wherever you end up it will be great!

Also if anyone in your party likes turtles I usually see many larger ones swimming in the lakes

Welcome
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:11 AM   #1285
spiritsim
DIS Veteran

ty

Thanks for all the welcomes we switched to get a jr suite but my sil-son in law wants to have separate rooms so we will do standard. we asked for build 9a because 9b is business class we would like to be close to the food court. DH is in a ecv so first floor is a must

WDW Commando Member #241
First time in the world! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134097
spiritsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #1286
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Laptop is out, coffee is made time to catch up.

Supposed to be going out tonight with, wait, are you ready for this....DH's ex-business partner and his wife. They are moving to Canada within the next month and want to get together one last time before they leave. It is all still a very weird situation

As for my Disney planning, well hopefully it will all be a go, the ex-business partner did mention to DH the other day that he knows he still needs to take care of him, so hopefully last year's bonus finally comes through and BLT will be a sure thing (the ulterior motive for agreeing to go out tonight ) I have my list of ADR's and tentative days which I will adjust when the park hours come out if need be. I just feel that my ADR's are MK area intensive and not sure how that is going to work out.

Now on to catching up....

spritisim - First trip to WDW, how exciting!!!! We are definitely here to support any changes you have and to try to answer any questions you may have!

Heather - have fun entertaining today! The house can wait, I promise, its not going anywhere

Candace - hope you had an amazing day yesterday! Will you be celebrating more this weekend

Alysa - definitely a slow mend But since it was a vacation injury, all is good

Ginny - YC/CL Glad you found your way back to SAB!

Koh - I guess I missed the switch to Poly, how exciting!!

Janet - have you resisted the texting urge??? I am sure Sam is having a great time and knowing her has checked in with you again

Wookie - Thank you for the Aulani link! I had seen it on FB, then couldnt find it again when I was looking for it, then sure enough you came to the rescue Part time in the day care sounds perfect for some extra Disney cash!!! And you are so nice to work today so they can go out for their anniversary. Thinking of you always

Linda - I guess since you are picking everyone up and then flying south, I will have to make the drive north to meet you Maybe KOOK will fly down and see her in laws then drive up with me

MAGIC - have a great time at HRH this weekend!!!!

Marie - your staycation sounds perfect and so needed!!! Have a wonderful time my friend, your mind and body need a break And as always, keeping Alan and his progress in my thoughts.

Shelia - I think the extra time at F&W is the way to go! I swear I am going to sneak up there by myself one of these years just so I can really enjoy F&W!

KOOK - congrats on the new wheels I always had a manual up north for more control in the snow, but once I moved to FL, it has been automatics all the way. DH still loves his manuals though, and always special orders his car that way, MEN

Laundry calls. Big to Miss, SueM, trishadono, Jen, and everyone else I am missing!

Oh and of course.......JEANETTE...you are so close now, can you almost taste it, well besides the McD's breakfast taste

Melissa

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:36 AM   #1287
Janet B
DIS Veteran

TGIF!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post

Janet-Loved the photo of Sam and her friend. Glad they are having a great visit!
Hi Ginny! I broke my resolve and sent her a text last night.... got a reply an hour later, they had just finished making ice cream!! Yes, she is having a ball!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Thanks again everyone!!! You guys are so sweet!
Candace, hope your birthday night was great with the family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysa View Post
Janet - Glad your Sam made it okay!
Thanks Alysa... they are going tubing today... what a life huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hstrickland View Post
Happy Happy Friday to Everyone!!!!

In a super hurry this morning, so I'm sure I missed someone...sorry. My MIL and nephew are here, so I'll be doing a bit of entertaining in the middle of getting the house back in order.....and no, it's not in order yet. But did I tell y'all that yellow is now my favorite color

Happy Friday!
Heather
Heather, had a feeling the yellow would mellow you out and get you feeling all warm and fuzzy!

Quote:
spiritsim!! First trip? CSR is really nice (and has a great pool). Stick around (at your own risk)... as you *might* get a handering for more changing if you do so!! The upside is hangin' with a bunch of great peeps!!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:45 AM   #1288
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Laptop is out, coffee is made time to catch up.

Supposed to be going out tonight with, wait, are you ready for this....DH's ex-business partner and his wife. They are moving to Canada within the next month and want to get together one last time before they leave. It is all still a very weird situation

As for my Disney planning, well hopefully it will all be a go, the ex-business partner did mention to DH the other day that he knows he still needs to take care of him, so hopefully last year's bonus finally comes through and BLT will be a sure thing (the ulterior motive for agreeing to go out tonight ) I have my list of ADR's and tentative days which I will adjust when the park hours come out if need be. I just feel that my ADR's are MK area intensive and not sure how that is going to work out.
Melissa, socializing with the Ex partner? Well, hope you can manage to enjoy tonight...and fingers crossed that the the he come thru with the bonus. Then you can get serious about BLT!

Quote:
Janet - have you resisted the texting urge??? I am sure Sam is having a great time and knowing her has checked in with you again
Just once last night..

Quote:

Oh and of course.......JEANETTE...you are so close now, can you almost taste it, well besides the McD's breakfast taste

Melissa
and that was 2 hours ago! (But oh Mickey D's is SO tasty!) Wondering when they will be be in Georgia??

TY Kook!

Last edited by Janet B; 07-19-2013 at 09:00 AM.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:51 AM   #1289
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
and that was 2 hours ago! (But oh Mickey D's is SO tasty!) Wondering how when they will be be in Georgia??
So tasty....Now I am craving an egg McMuffin, hash brown and orange juice, LOL!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:02 AM   #1290
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So tasty....Now I am craving an egg McMuffin, hash brown and orange juice, LOL!!!!!
Oh and the McGriddles!! YUM!! (but sooo many calories!)

TY Kook!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: