Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #3226
basketlacey
DIS Veteran

Hi my RC friends!!!! We are back

We had such an amazing adults only trip! OMG. I loved it.

I'll fill you in on details later but for now, just wanted to share that I am officially an Annual Passholder My kids are having a fit to get down there so I am looking at February. Any resort recommendations? I have just started my comparison spreadsheet and so far: Poly, CR, YC but I might add a couple more.

]Disney trips:6/2003: ASMo;11/2005: Offsite;10/2009: Offsite;11/2010: POR;11/2011 - AKL;10/2012 - BC; 10/2013 - WL/BWI; 2/2014 - FWC/Disney Cruise - Magic/CR; 4/2014 - CBR; 7/2014 Dolphin/OKW
basketlacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:29 AM   #3227
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post

I'll fill you in on details later but for now, just wanted to share that I am officially an Annual Passholder My kids are having a fit to get down there so I am looking at February. Any resort recommendations? I have just started my comparison spreadsheet and so far: Poly, CR, YC but I might add a couple more.
Welcome Home!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #3228
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI.2, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Disneydreamin247: Do you start back with American Horror Story last night??? We love our WDW early March timeframe...

sjs314: Your PINK Magic band rocks!!

baskeylacey: Wooohoo for becoming a AP holder!!!! And welcome back, glad you had a great time!

Mousemommy1:
Funny girls!!! So, BC for today?!!!!!!!

babyberger: Hoping your kiddles are feeling better!

jennyjinx: Hoping you get a good January discount!

_________
So off to the SSR Treehouse we go tomorrow. We may have 2 extra bedrooms, so c'mon over y'all RCers!!! Mom is up to her tricks, so appropriate for October... just sayin' We'll see.
Old 10-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #3229
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
Disneydreamin247: Do you start back with American Horror Story last night??? We love our WDW early March timeframe...

baskeylacey: Wooohoo for becoming a AP holder!!!! And welcome back, glad you had a great time!

Mousemommy1:

_________
So off to the SSR Treehouse we go tomorrow. We may have 2 extra bedrooms, so c'mon over y'all RCers!!! Mom is up to her tricks, so appropriate for October... just sayin' We'll see.

I loved our Treehouse stays ... sitting on the deck with my morning coffee.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #3230
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Disneydreamin247: Do you start back with American Horror Story last night??? We love our WDW early March timeframe... sjs314: Your PINK Magic band rocks!! baskeylacey: Wooohoo for becoming a AP holder!!!! And welcome back, glad you had a great time! Mousemommy1: Funny girls!!! So, BC for today?!!!!!!! babyberger: Hoping your kiddles are feeling better! jennyjinx: Hoping you get a good January discount! _________ So off to the SSR Treehouse we go tomorrow. We may have 2 extra bedrooms, so c'mon over y'all RCers!!! Mom is up to her tricks, so appropriate for October... just sayin' We'll see.
So if I decide I want to do WDW 3 weekends in a row I know where I can crash Hope mom comes around and you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #3231
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Heya ladies.

Jen: Hey pal, you're still at BWI right? No relenting and switching to AoA?

I forgot to post this the other day after I'd mentioned... here's Miss M with her crazy face dressed in her "Princess Bubblegum" outfit (missing the pink hair extensions I'll put in):

That's who she's holding in her hand, a little figure of Princess Bubblegum. She's a scientist princess so I, of course, approve of that sort of cartoon role model. I spent yesterday finishing up the belt for my costume. It's hilariously bad, and if you're familiar with Adventure Time, I'll be going as Earl of Lemongrab. CRIPES! Reminds me, I need to buy our tickets.

Jeanette: Any changes or staying strong?

Dani: Still have to watch the season premiere, was it good?! We got stuck playing Diablo.

Janet: Where are you, oh lovely one?!

Melissa: Did you get some coffee this morning, I hope? Are the germs gone from the kiddos? Did you break the news of the new reservation yet?

Sheila: The pink is SO pretty! If it weren't for Miss M nabbing that color, I'd have gone for it too. (Or purple if it existed).

Candace: BC?! Well, you know how I feel about that. Not that I think y'all will keep it, of course.

Lacey: Welcome home. Woooo! Yay for APs! They'll be burning holes in your pockets.

to GG, Ginny, Koh, Magic and Trish.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #3232
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Heya ladies.

I forgot to post this the other day after I'd mentioned... here's Miss M with her crazy face dressed in her "Princess Bubblegum" outfit (missing the pink hair extensions I'll put in):

That's who she's holding in her hand, a little figure of Princess Bubblegum. She's a scientist princess so I, of course, approve of that sort of cartoon role model. I spent yesterday finishing up the belt for my costume. It's hilariously bad, and if you're familiar with Adventure Time, I'll be going as Earl of Lemongrab. CRIPES! Reminds me, I need to buy our tickets.

Dani: Still have to watch the season premiere, was it good?! We got stuck playing Diablo.

Melissa: Did you get some coffee this morning, I hope? Are the germs gone from the kiddos? Did you break the news of the new reservation yet?

Sheila: The pink is SO pretty! If it weren't for Miss M nabbing that color, I'd have gone for it too. (Or purple if it existed).

Candace: BC?! Well, you know how I feel about that. Not that I think y'all will keep it, of course.

Lacey: Welcome home. Woooo! Yay for APs! They'll be burning holes in your pockets.

Miss: LOVE THE PIC!! And oh how my girls would love to sit her down and braid her hair endlessly!! She is too cute, and getting tall! Oh and no changing here, staying strong at BWI!!
Old 10-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #3233
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Mousemommy1:

_________
Quote:
Heya ladies.

This is it folks. BC, it is.

I know we'll love it. We loved YC.

But, we have added a condition that if we get closer to the trip and see that the construction is something we can live with, we will switch to Poly.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #3234
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Heya ladies.

Why didn't they have a scientist princess when I was a girl? Lol!

Love it.

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC , poly CL , WLcl 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #3235
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Hmmm hard for me to say. I love them all

As an annual passholder I can say , pack the trips in!!!

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC , poly CL , WLcl 19 17
Old 10-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #3236
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Rats my battery at3% so hi to everyone. Sorry I missed commenting but love reading what's going on. Boy Mousemommy you sure have been busy on the boards lately you have too much time until your next trip.

Old 10-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #3237
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Loved BC. Didn't like the walk to Epcot but liked the boat to HS. Wished the food area was open 24 hours. SAB was cool, but DS was too chicken to go down the big slide so we stayed and played in the sand for the most part.
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:27 PM   #3238
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:

Mousemommy1:

_________
MAGIC have a nice trip, sorry to hear your Mom is acting up, if it were me I'd be there in a heartbeat love the looks of the Treehouses in fact on our last trip with Jay in 2009 on the way to DTD on the boat from OKW we saw them building the new ones and said that was where we were staying next trip

Quote:
Heya ladies.

Miss love the pic of your DD !

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:53 PM   #3239
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
My family has spoken...we have all reviewed and contributed to the spreadsheet. We slept on it, so as not to be hasty.

We have decided....BEACH CLUB!!!

And, we added another night, as everyone wants our standard 10 nights!

I called this morning and made the change to 10 nights BC GV CL, 8/16/14 - 8/26/14!!!!
Congrats! We love both BC & YC!
Quote:

Welcome home!

Quote:
Heya ladies.

Cute!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
Rats my battery at3% so hi to everyone. Sorry I missed commenting but love reading what's going on. Boy Mousemommy you sure have been busy on the boards lately you have too much time until your next trip.
Hi there!

Stay Play Dine doing my convoluted Disney Math with promo. Near as I can tell, because it's hard to figure out the price of the components, Disney cloakes it in mystery. But I know what my 20% room only AAA discount is at POFQ, and know the S/P/D price is with 2 day park tix, we have APs. So basically running the numbers, I'd get room discount, pay full price for DDP, and get the 2 day park tickets Free. Which I'd put toward AP. I think I'll book it.
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR, Aug 2014 Universal Portofino Bay, & WDW GF,

Next trip January 2015 POR Riverside
Sue M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:47 PM   #3240
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post

Wow, more expensive then Christmas? F&G was great, I really loved everything about it. How are the kiddos??
Isn't that just nuts? I couldn't believe it. I have done F&G before, as we have done 3 Easters in Disney but never with the cool food and wine vibe they added in this year! I am all about the food and the wine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
My family has spoken...we have all reviewed and contributed to the spreadsheet. We slept on it, so as not to be hasty.

We have decided....BEACH CLUB!!!

And, we added another night, as everyone wants our standard 10 nights!

I called this morning and made the change to 10 nights BC GV CL, 8/16/14 - 8/26/14!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Dani I want to go back for F&G too but it is expensive and If we go the first week in March again we get 2 maybe 3 days of F&G and no concerts if we do a Sun-Fri trip, but to go any later the room rates go way up $$$ one reason I will never go for my birthday on March 14th

Funny we use to go every Easter and paid rack rate without blinking an eye sometimes being retired sucks

Candace AKL did not last long What tipped the scales in favor of BC ? SAB? Curious Minds (mine) want to know
Not just being retired...for me it's being broke. Kids cost too much money!

Quote:

Welcome back!

Erica and Linda HECK YES! It was so flippin good. I love Evan Peters SO much.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: