Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2013, 06:17 PM   #286
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

The hour is getting happier...

WDWKOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #287
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post

That looks wonderful!!!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #288
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Wow...yummo!! Looks delish!!
Old 06-18-2013, 07:32 PM   #289
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:

That looks totally yummy!! Enjoy!!!

(And then later maybe save that number we all call on your phone. It has earned a place in your frequently called numbers. That should prevent any future dialing malfunctions. )
Old 06-18-2013, 07:36 PM   #290
Willows909
Mouseketeer

Quote:

OOOHHH pretty!!
Willows909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #291
Willows909
Mouseketeer

We all copy in the hopes that this plate of delish.....would Disney magically become real in front of us!!! For the record it did not. here anyway
Old 06-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #292
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Steven is on his computer, Sarah is watching Victorious, Andrew is out with his friends, David is reading, and the dinner dishes are done, so guess it is a perfect time to catch up

KOOK - oh my, that looks DELICIOUS I am with the 800# incident! Congrats on your RC, I know you will be happy to go "home"!

Marie - Happy Birthday to Josh I really think that BWI deluxe is calling your name over AKL

Shelia - Congrats on the airfare credit And I am sorry that Bob is giving your such a hard time, I hope he finally gets to the doctor and gets what ever is going on under control.

Ginny - have fun at the wedding

Jen - yep the fighting is horrible, she just loves to torment the boys Ugh, I dont even want to think of tires, I have bigger tires on this truck than my last one and I can't even imagine what they are going to cost me

Wookie - I think keeping GFC is a good plan Oh and the rash.....when ever I am stressed my chest gets all red and blotchy, so there is definitely a physical response. Woohoo on class almost being over!!!

Koh - too cute about DD

Willow - Sorry about your shoulder, hope it is feeling better It is Christine (Minnie&Nana) with the Bruins logo We have enjoyed Cape May, have been twice for dinner. Food was good but like Miss said it is really loud. DH and DS both have an issue with the noise and I have said we will not return because my meal always get ruined by them

SueM - I PM'd you back Hope the stitches came out nice and easy and everything looks good.

Miss - I think I missed what you decided, but I would switch out AP as well. I think it is easier to be in the Epcot resort area.

Jeanette - dont worry about the GPA, you are doing an amazing job! Hope all is well in your world

Heather - love the family pis We have been to Mexico twice (not including cruises) and the first was a nightmare, the second was ok, but DH has no desire to go back. He says the next AI will be in T&C.

Lacey - HELLO

Shannon006 - Welcome! We stayed at CSR once and it just wasn't for us, we had issues with the Pepper Market and very rude CM's throughout, but this was YEARS ago.

Hello to everyone I am missing!!!

I think that catches me up a bit. Sarah and I got so much done today, and I benefited from most of it Hair cut and colored, bunch of clothes from Old Navy, just for me, new flip flops for both of us, and of course a stop at the liquor store Also did a big grocery shop, that part wasn't so fun.

Hope everyone had a great day!

Melissa

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:46 PM   #293
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Oh my. That's a plate full of yummy. (Admittedly, being a Marylander therefore a blasphemous infidel and imagining that were a pile of blue crabs and/or oysters instead of lobstah, my eye was immediately drawn to the beer. Also, I love translating for our fantabulous New Englanders. )
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:47 PM   #294
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willows909 View Post
We all copy in the hopes that this plate of delish.....would Disney magically become real in front of us!!! For the record it did not. here anyway
It didn't magically appear here, either, Willows. We can hope, though.

Now I really need to get back to packing.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:48 PM   #295
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Forgot to ask... anyone want to share their opinions of Hollywood Brown Derby?

We had an -- let us just say "unfortunate" non-food or service related -- occurrence at 50's which means we probably won't be returning for a long, looooooong time.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:49 PM   #296
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post

We had an -- let us just say "unfortunate" non-food or service related -- occurrence at 50's which means we probably won't be returning for a long, looooooong time.
What happened???? We loved 50's PT!!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:53 PM   #297
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh my. That's a plate full of yummy. (Admittedly, being a Marylander therefore a blasphemous infidel and imagining that were a pile of blue crabs and/or oysters instead of lobstah, my eye was immediately drawn to the beer. Also, I love translating for our fantabulous New Englanders. )
Oh thank you for translating for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
It didn't magically appear here, either, Willows. We can hope, though.

Now I really need to get back to packing.
Nope didnt appear here either

Quote:

Havent been, but always wanted to try it so I am interested as well. Oh I cant even begin to imagine what happened at 50's

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:59 PM   #298
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:

You can't leave us hanging like that my dear!!
Old 06-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #299
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Wookie: 2075....you kill me!! And we have a Grand Caravan SE, tires set me back $650.00 and yes they are big suckers too! I am hoping that was a good deal, we shopped around a bit.
I hope that's for all 4 tires.

Quote:
For real. I adore risotto just don't ever have the patience to make it myself.
When I make it, the DH makes me double the recipe. The normal recipe for Le Cellier's mushrooms risotto calls for 7 cups of beef broth, double that, and I have to slowly incorporate 14 cups of the stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
I'll be away for a few days, we're off to a wedding. Should be fun! I'll check in when we get back, and try to get updated on the most recent resort changes!
Travel safely and have a fun time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
Hi Jenny! Big Happy Birthday to your princess! You are right, they sure do grow up fast! I am a bit nostalgic today -- My DS (Josh) - oldest just turned 21. He's officially legal in both Canada and the USA. and off my medical benefits as a dependent I am sad because he's still struggling with what direction to go with his life. I'll be here to support him though as long as I can, and I hope things look up for him this yr!

Marie
What is the drinking age in Canada?

I told my DH the other night I think someone is trying to give me the hint to go to Canada on a vacation. I recently started watching two new shows (Continuum, and Primeval: New World) both take place in Canada (Vancouver actually). The scenery in them is just beautiful, especially when they are outside of the city.

Quote:

Looks yummy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Wookie - I think keeping GFC is a good plan Oh and the rash.....when ever I am stressed my chest gets all red and blotchy, so there is definitely a physical response. Woohoo on class almost being over!!!

Melissa

I just need to get caught up before it's over. I could probably do that tonight, but I have a sick Monkey. I'm off to snuggle up JM and watch a movie.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:03 PM   #300
Willows909
Mouseketeer

I want to know what happened at the Brown Derby.....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: