Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2013, 10:46 AM   #2581
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
sis You are the queen of great moms.

I am off today so that means more editing in our Disney 2014 workbook on Excel And also sweating like an animal because our air is broken and it's a steamy 93 here today.
Awwww thanks sis, but I am a sucker for my babies! And even Big Bri was like.."I never get a trip, I wanna come" SERIOUSLY

Come over sis, just me and the little guy til 330pm, A/C is kicking for ya girl!
Old 09-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #2582
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Pulled out the laptop this morning to try to catch up....didn't happen of course. Going to try to remember what I was going to say, lol!

Candace - congrats to DD! Can't wait to see her as an Oompa Loompa, you must post pics!!!

Shelia - WOOHOO on AKL!!! I would love to stay there but David says no way Hope Bob is behaving today

Jen - I ABSOLUTELY want to see the Boston video! Did you get your new phone? Do you love it?!?!

Jeanette - wait, where are you staying as of today???? I can't keep up, LOL!!!

Magic - you feeling a quick F&W trip???? Would love to meet you there

Lacey - yay on saving some money!

Dani - hmmm, so which resort does Danimal want to stay at today you know you'll be at Poly!

Marie - congrats again to you and Josh!!! I am so thrilled for him (and you)! Now if we could just get the rest of your life to slow down and all be happy and good HUGS!!

KOOK - the CR talk is making me very very sad I so want to be there.

Welcome to the newcomers!!!! And hugs everyone else I missed!!! Got to get moving, Steven (home sick with a cold) and I have some errands we need to get done while the rain has stopped.

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Melissa AKL was a pretty easy sell to Bob save $$$, plus Boma Buffet, he loves a big breakfast, one reason I never considered CL, oh and he loves animals too

Hot & Humid here today so just chillin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Not bad at all!!!! Saving money is always a great thing, and heck you are still at the BW!!!!

Thanks Jen! And I can't wait for the video...the new plan may involve a family visit the girls want to come too, but that will make it difficult for certain rides since Brian and Bree both need an adult...so I was thinking...book a second room at a value for DH and DS12 (they may enjoy the peace and quiet at night) and take all 7 of us....I have to crunch some $$$ and it will add to the total, but it would be amazing to bring everyone...maybe the Christmas magic would bring WDW love back to DH

But of course, what is funny is Brian told his sisters..now they wanna come, how does a Momma say no..... I can probably make this all work....

That is AWESOME!!!!

YAY JOSH!!!!!!!

All I heard all night is Polynesian...he is stoked

You and Sis may both end up there.....
Yay! She will be like the "stretched out Oompa Loompa"

It kinda scares me how RCing spreads to the kiddos...

Not silly, I understand. I really wanted WL, but my baby boy...he had different ideas

Well I have never had the urge to change resorts

You know Sheila, you can still switch after the promotion ends as long as you are booked with the deal....just sayin...

I am Poly Standard view as of 10am EST

Hope Steven is feeling better soon..good ole back to school germies, eh

Speaking of germies...how's Miss E???
Jeanette Would be awesome to make it a family trip! I know you can still make changes but I hate calling without knowing what is available

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-11-2013, 11:18 AM   #2583
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Wow! Our RC brethren are sure some early risers! We have been up since 6:30, but just got settled in and was able to check up on you all.

Kook We may end up on the same monorail stop as you! Daniel says he wants to be the first bus stop and monorail stop.

Melissa He is holding steady at Pop/Poly for now. I really don't want full sized beds. Maybe if I let him think he chose the Poly I can get away with POR for the first few nights.

sis You are the queen of great moms.

I am off today so that means more editing in our Disney 2014 workbook on Excel And also sweating like an animal because our air is broken and it's a steamy 93 here today.
Dani Try to stay cool, it is terrible outside, I turned the a/c on at 4am

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 09-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #2584
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Heya ladies...

Just a quick hello to say I'm keeping up with you lot, or trying to anyway. I must've caught some sort of uber kid-germs. Feeling quite run-down still; ah well, dems da breaks. Miss M has been off the past two days because of the heat -- they didn't put AC in her school even though it was only built in the mid-1980's. (Her teacher emailed us yesterday that it got up to 98°F in the class. )

Husband dragged me over to Ikea yesterday in my off-kilter state. Despite having an addled brain, I have to share what I procured: PACKING CUBES! $7.99 for a pack of 4. WHOA! And very well-made, I might add. (In pink, too.)

Fast run-through...

Jeanette at the Poly! Ginny about to leave. Candace has an Oompa Loompa! Janet, thanks for the get-well text. Jen has an amazing video she's going to share with us! Lacey with a nice RC upgrade! Sheila still staying with the wonderful AKL! Wookie still having a fabulous time at the newest RC hotspot! Dani on track to head back to her home, the Poly (of course!) Marie has an electrician's apprentice in-house! Melissa, what's the latest on BLT? (Germs-gtho vibes your way.) Kook has got lots of us, including me, looking at WL! Magic, with the generic ticker, where's the next stay?

Who have I forgotten? Sorry! Big to Christine, Mommyof3, Trish, Sue and Kelly.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:45 AM   #2585
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

Sue: Christine told me some of the prettiest river views where from petarre(sp?) place -- so that's where I requested, thinking maybe I should change it to oak manor?

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
chimo2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:57 AM   #2586
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
Sue: Christine told me some of the prettiest river views where from petarre(sp?) place -- so that's where I requested, thinking maybe I should change it to oak manor?
Are you staying in a Royal Guest Room? We stayed in Parterre Place. It was a LOVELY location! We didn't have a river view though, I booked standard and we were given a top floor room overlooking the quiet pool. It was a fabulous little stay there. POR is fabulous. I'd not stay at CBR again (double-beds) but I'd stay at POR again in a heartbeat. (And we'd try POFQ, too. We walked over there twice -- gorgeous lil' place.)
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #2587
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Jeanette Would be awesome to make it a family trip! I know you can still make changes but I hate calling without knowing what is available
Well it's done! Added girls to Poly reservation. Boys will have to fend for themselves at Music! Rented a minivan to make life easier for all (I'll use parking at Poly...easy peasy. It'll be a boys trip within a family trip! Now I have to get airfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Heya ladies...

Just a quick hello to say I'm keeping up with you lot, or trying to anyway. I must've caught some sort of uber kid-germs. Feeling quite run-down still; ah well, dems da breaks. Miss M has been off the past two days because of the heat -- they didn't put AC in her school even though it was only built in the mid-1980's. (Her teacher emailed us yesterday that it got up to 98°F in the class. )

Husband dragged me over to Ikea yesterday in my off-kilter state. Despite having an addled brain, I have to share what I procured: PACKING CUBES! $7.99 for a pack of 4. WHOA! And very well-made, I might add. (In pink, too.)

Fast run-through...

Jeanette at the Poly!
Yay for Miss Packing Cubes..you must be better. Sorry it's hot as you know what at Miss M's school 8am here it was sticky out! Feel better

Quote:
Are you staying in a Royal Guest Room? We stayed in Parterre Place. It was a LOVELY location! We didn't have a river view though, I booked standard and we were given a top floor room overlooking the quiet pool. It was a fabulous little stay there. POR is fabulous. I'd not stay at CBR again (double-beds) but I'd stay at POR again in a heartbeat. (And we'd try POFQ, too. We walked over there twice -- gorgeous lil' place.)
They are at POFQ (I think)..
Old 09-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #2588
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

All this talk of Disney trips make me really wish we had one on the horizon...I wonder if I could talk DH into letting me do a trip with just me and DS...it could be a really quick trip even...extended weekend or something...hmmm...
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #2589
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
All this talk of Disney trips make me really wish we had one on the horizon...I wonder if I could talk DH into letting me do a trip with just me and DS...it could be a really quick trip even...extended weekend or something...hmmm...
I heard there were some fabulous ladies headed down this December Krystal
Old 09-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #2590
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I heard there were some fabulous ladies headed down this December Krystal
Lol. No days off in December except for Christmas Break though. Now that I'm back to teaching, it does make scheduling a bit more difficult. :-)
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 09-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #2591
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Lol. No days off in December except for Christmas Break though. Now that I'm back to teaching, it does make scheduling a bit more difficult. :-)
I would LOVE to surprise DS with a quick trip over break or something though...too bad we don't have the same Spring Break...
Old 09-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #2592
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

Hi Erica yes, we are in a royal room on the 4 th, requested Riverview (paid for) pattare place - moving over to POFQ with Christine on DEC 5th

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
chimo2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #2593
mommyof3princess27
What we've got here is failure to communicate

Quote:
I have been sick the past few days.... gotta love the kids anyway I thought Id chime in! We stayed in a RR last year in Parterre place and I LOVED it!!! I am considering it again this year! The location is so close to the South bus depot and the main building.

Erin , DH and DD13 (KC) DD9(Court) and DD5(Moo) plus 2 and 1 chiweenie
Oct 2010 Poly CL 40% code, Dec 2011 POR w/ FDing, Nov 2012 POR RGR w/DxDP, 2014 POR RGR w/Free Dlx Dining
mommyof3princess27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #2594
sjs314

Quote:
Well it's done! Added girls to Poly reservation. Boys will have to fend for themselves at Music! Rented a minivan to make life easier for all (I'll use parking at Poly...easy peasy. It'll be a boys trip within a family trip! Now I have to get airfare

Yay for Miss Packing Cubes..you must be better. Sorry it's hot as you know what at Miss M's school 8am here it was sticky out! Feel better
They are at POFQ (I think)..
Jeanette sounds like all the pieces are coming together Fingers crossed you can get a good deal on airfare

Quote:
Krystal I get so depressed inbetween trips, I need to have something to look forward to.

I priced out a Mardi Gras trip to Disney today staying at POFQ From 3/2-3/7

Might be doable but when I mentioned it to Bob he said he'd rather stay someplace new I guess I will keep looking and figuring maybe POR

For anyone who might need to know Fat Tues is 3/4, Ash Wed, 3/5 and Easter is 4/20

I need to see what the dates of F&G are for 2014. Last time we went first week in March we were able to catch the first 2 days of F&G

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3princess27 View Post
I have been sick the past few days.... gotta love the kids anyway I thought Id chime in! We stayed in a RR last year in Parterre place and I LOVED it!!! I am considering it again this year! The location is so close to the South bus depot and the main building.
Erin Feel better my allergies have been bad yesterday and today

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 09-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #2595
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Sooo I am watching Toy Story 3 with the kids and my heart actually hearts from missing Disney so badly. I know you are the only ones who will understand this. I want to be in Disney SO badly, on TSMM, taking the kids to Pizza Planet, and just being in Disney!

I have been making progress with my planning, but today I booked a new client so that's taking up some of my planning time now. I'm not complaining! More Disney $$

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: