Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2013, 06:33 AM   #2281
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Sounds delicious!!!
It's just heavenly. I miss afternoon tea! lol
Old 09-03-2013, 06:37 AM   #2282
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
It's just heavenly. I miss afternoon tea! lol
I think my girls would get a kick out of that.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-03-2013, 07:25 AM   #2283
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Hey Ladies, DH went to visit FIL in iCU today. He is supposed to be resting after having the stent in yesterday, but instead is fighting with the nurses, yelling at family, and being very miserable. DH ended up staying not very long with him as it was just too difficult, he kept saying as soon as he gets his clothes he is "out of there".

DH wants to take the kids there after their first day of school tomorrow but I am not sure I want that.

Anyway, on a better note we are hoping to see the AP rates tomorrow maybe? hopefully.

Sorry I haven't properly responded to you all , I have read along.

Jen
Jen, Keeping you and your family in my prayers...hoping today is a better day for all....

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:28 AM   #2284
Janet B
DIS Veteran

AP Rates Released for late fall

On the phone with Disney this AM to inquire about my BB, and asked about AP rates.... which have been released today.

Jen, BW is 35%

WL, BW, YC, WL, GF, Poly, AKL - 35%

CR, BC, BLT are 25%

CSR, FQ, CBR are 25%, Riverside is 5%

Hi Candace and Sheila!!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #2285
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
On the phone with Disney this AM to inquire about my BB, and asked about AP rates.... which have been released today.

Jen, BW is 35%

CR, BC, BLT are 25%

Hi Candace and Sheila!!

I got deluxe king RPC !!!

A mom and me connection before year 2 of college. I sure will miss her

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 POP, GF 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:17 AM   #2286
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post

Jen, BW is 35%

CR, BC, BLT are 25%

Hi Candace and Sheila!!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 09-03-2013, 08:20 AM   #2287
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
I'm going to ask this question over on the AKL thread, but I thought I would ask it over here as well....
We are checking into the Swan just for one night before checking into the AKL. Bell services at the Swan said they would take our luggage to the AKL for us, but I'm pretty sure we would need to get our luggage from the AKL bell services when we get back to our room from the park that night. The only thing is, that we'll be at the MK and it is open until midnight (thanks to PM EMH). Once we get back to the AKL, will bell services still be open to be able to bring our luggage to our room, or will we have to wait until the next morning to get it?
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Last year when I arrived at 11pm at CSR I left my luggage with bell services when we got off ME. I checked in but we wanted to go to EMH at MK. I told them I would be back around 1am . Bell services said he would be there until 1am BUT the guys that work in the luggage room are 24 hours so I could go there to get my stuff if he had left . We got back at 1:25 am and he had waited for us

I know I have seen people in luggage room when I arrive at 12-1:30 am (usually take late flights /cheaper). So you should be ok. You will just have to carry/roll your stuff yourself but at least have access to it.(AKL isn't too hard, it is not that big and elevators ).
Hmmm, we may wait until the morning to get it then.

Quote:
Kim I put my favorite meal ever in the slow cooker. Salsa chicken
Recipe?

Quote:
Okay so I am working on my plans because we make our ADRs relatively soon. I already know I shouldn't even be considering this, but would you book BOG on Easter night? I know MK is just going to be packed. Been there, done that. I was thinking instead to spend the day at the pool, maybe even a water park, then have dinner at Cali Grill, and since the parks will be open late, head out in the late evening. What sounds better?
I would go with option 2. Especially if you can get one where you might be seated at CG during Wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
BTW.....funny story....today I'm taking to DD9 about resorts etc....she says that if we ever go back to the YC, she wants the room like "the nice lady with all of those kids"....she then proceeded to tell me though, that Disney probably only gives those rooms to families who need the space, so I should "have some more babies and get a HUGE Disney room"
Exactly how many more babies does she want you to have? Hopefully, she's not planning on you going all Octo-mom to get a huge room at Disney.

Quote:
Hey Ladies, DH went to visit FIL in iCU today. He is supposed to be resting after having the stent in yesterday, but instead is fighting with the nurses, yelling at family, and being very miserable. DH ended up staying not very long with him as it was just too difficult, he kept saying as soon as he gets his clothes he is "out of there".

DH wants to take the kids there after their first day of school tomorrow but I am not sure I want that.

Anyway, on a better note we are hoping to see the AP rates tomorrow maybe? hopefully.

Sorry I haven't properly responded to you all , I have read along.

Jen
I'm so sorry. I don't blame you for being concerned about taking the kids to see him. If you're lucky he'll behave because the kids are there. I'm sure you know if he will continue that type of behavior in front of the kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
wookie Your trip is fast approaching!
I spent yesterday doing laundry to start packing since my usual pack day (the day before we leave) is going to be super busy. Thursday I'll have to work from 9:30 -3 (because I'll leave work a little early), get the minivan washed and vacuumed before meeting up with David for Joey's football game. Then we'll just eat dinner out, so I won't have to worry about cooking or clean up. Also I finished the t-shirts for MNSSHP. I'm thinking of taking the glow in the dark paint with us just in case I want to add a little more to the t-shirts.

When I finally went to bed early this morning (I'm not even going to lie and say last night), I stacked our luggage into the Leaning Tower of Luggage. Luckily, we're about 90% packed. I should be able to finish up easily in the time I have left.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:22 AM   #2288
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
Hmmm, we may wait until the morning to get it then.

Recipe?

I would go with option 2. Especially if you can get one where you might be seated at CG during Wishes.

Exactly how many more babies does she want you to have? Hopefully, she's not planning on you going all Octo-mom to get a huge room at Disney.

I'm so sorry. I don't blame you for being concerned about taking the kids to see him. If you're lucky he'll behave because the kids are there. I'm sure you know if he will continue that type of behavior in front of the kids.

I spent yesterday doing laundry to start packing since my usual pack day (the day before we leave) is going to be super busy. Thursday I'll have to work from 9:30 -3 (because I'll leave work a little early), get the minivan washed and vacuumed before meeting up with David for Joey's football game. Then we'll just eat dinner out, so I won't have to worry about cooking or clean up. Also I finished the t-shirts for MNSSHP. I'm thinking of taking the glow in the dark paint with us just in case I want to add a little more to the t-shirts.

When I finally went to bed early this morning (I'm not even going to lie and say last night), I stacked our luggage into the Leaning Tower of Luggage. Luckily, we're about 90% packed. I should be able to finish up easily in the time I have left.

She says she wants two more girls....I think DH would be

Your trip is sooooooo close!!!!

PAST TRIPS:
Old 09-03-2013, 08:46 AM   #2289
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

I got BWI CL!!!

Sorry I am a little happy about this! Thanks Janet for thinking of me! I love my RC friends!
Old 09-03-2013, 08:48 AM   #2290
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I got BWI CL!!!

Sorry I am a little happy about this! Thanks Janet for thinking of me! I love my RC friends!
Sooooo exciting!!! (I just commented on the AP thread).

PAST TRIPS:
Old 09-03-2013, 09:26 AM   #2291
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I got BWI CL!!!

congrats hunnie!!!

About DFIL, if he's acting like that...DH should tell him he wants to bring the girls but he needs to behave. He is truly stressing his heart, and if he wants to hinder his recovery...you guys are better off not being around (it only feeds into it. Time for tough love How many chances does he think he is gonna get, next time he will need open heart Prayers my love!

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:27 AM   #2292
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Hi RCers,

Jen-My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you all.

Wookie
-Those decals are adorable!!

Marie-I noticed you have a ticker! I am so glad everything worked out for you. You all are going to have a fabulous time!

Dani-Always fun to follow your travel plans.

Koh-Disney withdrawal, it hits us all. Time to plan a trip?

Trish
-Ticker looks great! Wow! Your GF plans sound fab!

MM-GF sounds like a perfect fit.

Sjs314-I agree about the deluxes and bus sharing. Any chance they will get right on that issue after they fix the website?

Iheart-I like your split! Weve never stayed at GF before, but hope to one day.

Jen-4,000? Congrats!!! Hooray for BWI CL! They have a great snack room, by the way.

Miss-How are things with MissM's class assignment? I hope things work out well, 1st is a big year.

Janet-Glad they finally released the AP rates! Any bookings or ponderings on the horizon?

Kook-Hope your dd has a great first day! Always fun to hear from you! I continue to read the WL thread, want to stay there again one of these trips!

Pas-How are you? Has your work slowed a bit, hope so!

=================================================

We leave three weeks from today! Can't wait!!

TY Kook!

Last edited by gwynne; 09-03-2013 at 09:36 AM.
gwynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:29 AM   #2293
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It's like a super thick, fresh whipped cream that's not very sweet. It's just divine.
Yes it really it delish!! Welcome home sis, and congrats on April!!!

Old 09-03-2013, 09:33 AM   #2294
pas130
DIS Veteran

Sorry for the piece meal quoting....but I have to announce a booking!!!

Dec. 3 to 6th...I am taking my baby boys on a trip to meet our fabulous RC family. Fingers crossed...I put a lock on airfare and booked a room at AKL CL. Pickings are SLIM....I told DS12 and he is SOOOOOOO excited. I decided to not take the new job, I just am not "feeling" it....I need to concentrate on school and family. It's all good, I spoke with my boss at the ER and explained I was gonna leave, but I don't want to..we worked out a compromise and I got a wee raise!!!

Ok lovies, I really have to do some homework

Old 09-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #2295
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Sorry for the piece meal quoting....but I have to announce a booking!!!

Dec. 3 to 6th...I am taking my baby boys on a trip to meet our fabulous RC family. Fingers crossed...I put a lock on airfare and booked a room at AKL CL. Pickings are SLIM....I told DS12 and he is SOOOOOOO excited. I decided to not take the new job, I just am not "feeling" it....I need to concentrate on school and family. It's all good, I spoke with my boss at the ER and explained I was gonna leave, but I don't want to..we worked out a compromise and I got a wee raise!!!

Ok lovies, I really have to do some homework
Pas-That sounds like such fun! We've never been to AKL at Christmas, but pictures of the decorations are amazing! Great plans!!

TY Kook!
gwynne is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: