Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2013, 05:01 PM   #2086
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Had to check on Janet's avatar and cute she is!

We should do a post a pic of kid with character day. Like first Monday of the month or something. ???

Passholder rates already, me too!!!

Any GV suggestions for GF ? I think sago would work, water on either side but ... Only stayed there once.

BWI , couldn't afford it back in 1996 and vowed to take dh there someday. Our trip alone in nov it wasn't available. Now he hooked on monorail resorts but still... Someday!

you guys the best.

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC , poly CL 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #2087
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Just got back from a walk with the fam, the kids are playing with their AG dolls, and DH and I are chilling. DD7 saw a contest on Disney Junior to win a Disney Cruise on the dream and she is relentlessly making me enter. She says it is her new dream! funny.

Will be back all!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #2088
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Happy TGIF!! and to celebrate we are going to appropriately.... TGI Fridays!

Dani, have a terrific time in Sea Isle! Love the pix so far!

Wookie, so close!! Keep trying on those MB... perhaps the EP will come available for you. You are doing the Halloween party too, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
WOW Dani I just googled Sea Isle City and it looks gorgeous! And only 8 hrs away....Hmmmm for next year!
Jen, you are that close to the NE??? Oh, the possibilities!!!

And love the pix of the girls!! They are sooo cute!! :flower3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
JanetB, your new Sam avatar is *****in'!!!!!!!! Such a pretty young lady. :->
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post

Janet: I saw the new pic! Is that her band uniform? She looks AMAZING! Love it, love it, love it. All these RC kids get their good looks from their mommas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
Had to check on Janet's avatar and cute she is!

Quote:
Janetb: Just have to say your new avatar is the cutest little button ever!
Thanks guys!! You are all so observant Yes it is Sam in her Marching Band uniform... yesterday was pix day. She is loving it all so far!

Here is Sam with her friend Megan:

Quote:
UGH....Minivan cleaning is NOT my favorite chore!
Jen, me either... so I avoid cleaning mine at all costs!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!

Last edited by Janet B; 08-24-2013 at 08:17 AM.
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #2089
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Janet: yep I would totally be up for a driving RC meet up someday!
Old 08-23-2013, 06:54 PM   #2090
Janet B
DIS Veteran

con't

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post

JanetB: Howz it goin'? Please hook me up for a pg 1 Aug 2014 trip to BWI (yep, a RC ch-ch-change already away from Poly)! You know I am gonna book both of these date ranges, but the early line on dates is either Aug 17-21 or Aug 21-25. (disclaimer: subject to lotsa minor tweaks). I just adored our BWI CL room last year but our buds don't like CL, so maybe a BW view compromise. Lots of time, we'll see.
Done ... you know what dates I'm hoping for....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
It's really beginning to sound like August 2014 is the time to be at WDW .... all the kool kids will be there! I need to see how I do with the Aug/Sept heat this year before I decide! Also not sure I'm willing to give up F&W 2 years in a row!!!
you'll do fine Linda, you could run circles around us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Christine:

Janet: Our Pop QUEEN! When does Sam head back to school? Or is she back already?!
Miss, school starts Tues after Labor day... so she has about 10 days left to finish her summer packets....

Hoping Miss M is easing into school okay minus her favorite buds in her classes. It seemed that my kids had that same issue. On the upside it did force them to branch out to meet other kids. And its good Miss M had a playdate already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
's Thanks guys for DH's best wishes! I will for sure let you all know how it goes

Janet for sure, I intend to meet you one day! That will be wonderful, I just know it!
Absolutely! We'll be waiting for word on DH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
Well I survived college move in day!

Having last week at CBR really helped.

Knowing we staying at VGF in January is my goal.

I know that that will be an awesome trip. 2 bedrooms will be nice.

Obama visited buffalo so exits were closed when we arrived and caused problems.

Then on way home he headed to Syracuse and our 3.5 hr drive took 6!!!

Home with Estancia Cabernet Sauvignon so all good

Love and kisses to all! Thanks for giving me something to read and feel each day. You a great bunch of ladies sorry for those who need TLC

Trish,
I know its hard letting go and you are right, having the Disney trip right before sending her off to college was perfect to help ease the sting a bit...

And LOVE the girls with Minnie! Beautiful pix!!

BTW Trish, I am from Upstate NY originally ... Rochester... whereabouts are you??

TY Kook!
Old 08-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #2091
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Just got back from a walk with the fam, the kids are playing with their AG dolls, and DH and I are chilling. DD7 saw a contest on Disney Junior to win a Disney Cruise on the dream and she is relentlessly making me enter. She says it is her new dream! funny.

Will be back all!
Do it!! You gotta be in it to win it!! (okay it does sound like the lottery but its true!! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Husbands are funny sometimes. Mine loves WDW. The only park he doesn't particularly like is The Magic Kingdom.
Not like the MK??

Quote:
Janet: yep I would totally be up for a driving RC meet up someday!
Just editing my prior post when I read this!! Absolutely!!

TY Kook!
Old 08-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #2092
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

I am only about 1 hr from Buffalo, I wanted to drive down when Sarah passed away. DH and I discussed it at length. I should've met up with you and Jeanette.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #2093
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
con't

Trish,
I know its hard letting go and you are right, having the Disney trip right before sending her off to college was perfect to help ease the sting a bit...

And LOVE the girls with Minnie! Beautiful pix!!

BTW Trish, I am from Upstate NY originally ... Rochester... whereabouts are you??
Endwell, which is near Binghamton. Right on Pa border south or Syracuse.

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC , poly CL 19 17
Old 08-23-2013, 09:47 PM   #2094
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Jenny SIC is my favorite jersey shore town. It's beautiful and laid back, very family oriented, and a quick car ride to the bigger towns.

Today was WONDERFUL. Seriously, I couldn't have planned a better day if I tried. We dropped the boys off at the water park, went to eat, and by the time we had gotten into a store they were ready to hit the pier rides! So we all went to the pier and did some rides. Daniel chickened out of the big rides that he was absolutely sure he was going to love (and I was delighted! lol). We spent a while in the big arcade and Daniel won the thousand ticket jackpot on the fishing wheel game. If you spend time in the Disney arcades you would know it. He was SO happy and I was so proud of him. I won a video poker tournament lol. We walked out with 2800 tickets. Next month I will bring our other vouchers and see if there's anything he wants to use them on. We have a LOT at home. Tomorrow is a relaxing day. I need a break!
Old 08-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #2095
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Jenny SIC is my favorite jersey shore town. It's beautiful and laid back, very family oriented, and a quick car ride to the bigger towns.

Today was WONDERFUL. Seriously, I couldn't have planned a better day if I tried. We dropped the boys off at the water park, went to eat, and by the time we had gotten into a store they were ready to hit the pier rides! So we all went to the pier and did some rides. Daniel chickened out of the big rides that he was absolutely sure he was going to love (and I was delighted! lol). We spent a while in the big arcade and Daniel won the thousand ticket jackpot on the fishing wheel game. If you spend time in the Disney arcades you would know it. He was SO happy and I was so proud of him. I won a video poker tournament lol. We walked out with 2800 tickets. Next month I will bring our other vouchers and see if there's anything he wants to use them on. We have a LOT at home. Tomorrow is a relaxing day. I need a break!
Yes ds loved that stupid/ I mean fun game

Sounds like a great day

Old 08-24-2013, 05:42 AM   #2096
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post

Dani A day of relaxing sounds good! Big Congrates to Danimail for Winning the 1000 ticket Wheel Jackpot!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:41 AM   #2097
peteykirch
Mouseketeer

I just got the option to personalize Magic Bands

October 27th can't get here soon enough.
peteykirch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:44 AM   #2098
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Jeanette,

My dates are correct but I moved to GF FROM BWI .

Thanks

Old 08-24-2013, 08:28 AM   #2099
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI.2, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch View Post
I just got the option to personalize Magic Bands

October 27th can't get here soon enough.
Hi Petey! Good for you! What will you pick????? Not long for you now. Enjoy the anticipation.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #2100
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
UGH....Minivan cleaning is NOT my favorite chore!
Luckily, it's not too bad. I'll have to do another big clean of it before our trip.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: